[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, msbeatrice81 said:

Only a few hours left until the new episodes air!!! I'm so excited!!!! :D This show makes me happy to be alive right now. :) 

Oh, I do, Dong Man. I do! :tongue: (Photo from here!)

My sentiments exactly!!!  Here's our couple.....................

Just now, aunniek said:

@msbeatrice81 So, do we think it is AeRa that is there to surprise him again?

LOL, maybe? I'm wondering, actually, if these are pictures of a walk-through rehearsal for the original episode where AeRa surprised him? Not sure if these are actually pics of things that will happen in the future or if they're just posting photos from past shooting days. I guess we'll see!! Either way, no complaints from me! :D

hhhhhhhhhhh from the very 1st time I read about Beak Seol Hee's character I felt she was me and I got her in the quiz!! :lol: 

You got Baek Seol Hee (Song Ha Yoon)!
You
blogfiles1.naver.net
You are a nurturer. Most of the time, you are helping other people and listening to their problems. People go to you for advice and a shoulder to lean on because you’ve got an open heart and a warm personality. You give advice and like to help those around you through difficult times. Many people gravitate towards your giving nature and ability to put others before you no matter what!

1 minute ago, msbeatrice81 said:

LOL, maybe? I'm wondering, actually, if these are pictures of a walk-through rehearsal for the original episode where AeRa surprised him? Not sure if these are actually pics of things that will happen in the future or if they're just posting photos from past shooting days. I guess we'll see!! Either way, no complaints from me! :D

Just now, daniboo said:

I think this is a picture of PSJ rehearsing the scene when Dong Man comes out of the shower singing which as already aired. 

Ahhh, that makes sense.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

His hair. I know PSJ is Korean but every time I see it I keep thinking Maxwell Caulfield and Grease 2. Can they give him a different fringe?

Image result for maxwell caulfield grease 2

OMG I love Grease 2!!! And yes, his hair does resemble a bit of a man bouffant every now and again. Much better than his high school hairstyle though.

It's so funny to hear people say today is Fight For My Way day when we still have to go to sleep and wake up for it, lol. I wish it was FFMW day over here already.

We'll be ready for the live recap in the morning as always!

37 minutes ago, V said:

It's so funny to hear people say today is Fight For My Way day when we still have to go to sleep and wake up for it, lol. I wish it was FFMW day over here already.

We'll be ready for the live recap in the morning as always!

I know, right.  Good thing is it will be on just a few hours after I wake up :)  

Should we do recaps like we did last week?

5 minutes ago, aunniek said:

I know, right.  Good thing is it will be on just a few hours after I wake up :)  

Should we do recaps like we did last week?

Now if I can only find a way of falling asleep despite my excitement for the new episodes...although the faster we go to sleep, the faster we can wake up to new episodes! And yes please do recaps! The recaps are great!!!!! 

Archived