Love Story in Harvard ... last few scenes ... so kyootee!!

Guest doroAnxx05

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvfany86

I thought it was so funny how that one guy who worked with Kim Rae Won was learning how to speak English. I thought it was hilarious because the words they were learning was I LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU and etc... it was funny.

I loved how it ended with triplets. =) So cute. I love this story in Harvard.

yeah the drama ended off well but i kidna wanted to see more. more about what happened when he came back fromt he case in the states, what life was like with the children. that srot of stuff. but then it wouldve jsus gone on forever. so i supoose yeah. it was a good ending. shes soo pretty ^^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tisyankee

yeah the drama ended off well but i kidna wanted to see more. more about what happened when he came back fromt he case in the states, what life was like with the children. that srot of stuff. but then it wouldve jsus gone on forever. so i supoose yeah. it was a good ending. shes soo pretty ^^

ditto... a little elaborated ending ... but this ending is already really great enough.... :D

Archived