Black Lagoon

Guest knockblock

Guest knockblock

Who has seen this? And what do you think? I've seen half of it. Not too high on it but its good. Planning on finishing it since there's going to be a second series.

BlackLagoonfull79133.jpg

Plot:

The story follows a team of pirates/mercenaries known as Lagoon Company, that smuggles goods in and around the seas of Southeast Asia in the early to mid 1990s.[1] Their base of operations is located in the fictional harbor city of Roanapur in southeast Thailand (somewhere in the Amphoe Mueang Trat district, likely on the mainland north/northeast of the Ko Chang island or on the island itself).[2] They transport goods in the 80-foot (24 m)Elco-type PT boat Black Lagoon. Lagoon Company does business with various clients, but has a particularly friendly relationship with the Russiancrime syndicate Hotel Moscow. The team takes on a variety of missions—which may involve violent firefights, hand-to-hand combat, and nautical battles—in various Southeast Asian locations, even going as far as Phu Quoc island of Vietnam and when not doing much, the members of the Lagoon Company spend much of their down time at The Yellow Flag, a bar in Roanapur which is often destroyed in firefights.

Published by: Viz
Anime Episodes: 24

14333.jpg

Black-Lagoon.jpg

black-lagoon-black-lagoon-30304757-1920-

Who has seen this? And what do you think? I've seen half of it. Not too high on it but its good. Planning on finishing it since there's going to be a second series.

im at the 6th episode and ya its really funnny especially how they treat rock , that guy that got kidnap in the beginning

• 3 months later...
Guest knockblock

Alright now, has anyone seen the second barrage?

After watching the whole thing I really like it now. Started to like it more at around episode 8 and 9. The second barrage is cool. Episodes 19-24 were the best.

The opening song Red Fraction is tight.

Guest Take Five

2nd barrage seems so much better than the 1st season. i think it's cuz i get annoyed whenever there's only talking and no action because the characters don't interest me and 2nd season has a lot more action. i'm not done with it yet but i liked the counterfeit money arc the most so far.

Archived