YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest The Legend

omg, people's sending their stuff already >___<

Lord help meeeeee!!!!

lol im not gonna send in my stuff yet until next year...if they do have an open audition, and i get to go then imma go but if i dont go then imma send it afterwards...dunno when though.

I'm in the middle of writtin a rap song! woo..i got the chorus and the 1st verse done..i needa find a good beat though hehe...

oh yeah my name! is kayla lol

((edit)) haha another page i own! okay ill stop

Guest yunakue

lol im not gonna send in my stuff yet until next year...if they do have an open audition, and i get to go then imma go but if i dont go then imma send it afterwards...dunno when though.

I'm in the middle of writtin a rap song! woo..i got the chorus and the 1st verse done..i needa find a good beat though hehe...

rap O___O

OOoOOH

I wanna hear! >__<

Oh... *waves* Hi kayla!

Guest VitaDolce*

Hi ! :P

I'm back again ... lol

So next week My brother and cousins will help me record,

"So Sick" female version .. it's going to be acoustic version.

Do you think it's okay .. to do an acoustic track to be sent

as a audition piece ?

I'm back again ... lol

as a audition piece ?

yea it is :] goodluck^^

Guest yunakue

I'm back again ... lol

as a audition piece ?

So Sick?? Wow. Im looking forward for it ^___^

lol. if you're gonna be a zombie then what am i going to be IF i send mine ><'' & i don't know if you had said before, but i have bad memory, when are you planning to send your thing again? i want to hear ^^ :D

um i was planning this week, but wow my teachers keep piling more and more hw on this week for some reason =..= i might have to push it to next week but im determined to send it in before my winter vacation.

OMG SPARK*. I stalked your soundclick and your voice gives out the gummy vibe. Crazy stuff :D <3

LOLS my soundclick songs are yucky lols. oh wow i wish i could sing like gummy ^_^ thanks for the comments tho :sweatingbullets::lol: <33

someone else said i should sing a gumy song but ahaha must practice more =]]

ohhh rap.. im interested ^_^

I'm back again ... lol

as a audition piece ?

hope u'll share ^_^

Guest yunakue

um i was planning this week, but wow my teachers keep piling more and more hw on this week for some reason =..= i might have to push it to next week but im determined to send it in before my winter vacation.

Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to have to send my befoer the break, or either, after the break like 2 or 3 days after the break. But I want to send it before next year ^___^

Guest omintakamuiahno

im just going to assume u guys are good. u sound like u know what ur doing.

do you think u can post up any clips after u guys are done recording?

im really interested in what u guys sound like.

wow i hope u guys all do well, but just keep in mind that no matter how great u are together, u all might not get in, but lets all hope u guys do.

good luck ^_^

I can send you our old version of Eesongi. We recorded it a while ago, right after Lexy's 1st ablum came out I guess, and we had just heard the song. It's pretty good I guess...but we are like 238595 times better now. And of course I mess up my Korean, because well....my Korean = the suck then haha. If you want it just let me know!!

Thanks to everyone for the luck!! I think anyone sending in an audition to a place like YG needs it! And I know that it is suggested not to audition in groups or to do the company's own songs...but we feel that we'll be able to do tell enough that it will impress them...or so we hope ^^ Thanks for the advice!! I'll keep yous posted on how we're doing and all!!

whoot im back from hawaii

gotta get back to work now

its been 1 week - no practice o.0

i cant send out demo anytime soon cuz i still suck and i spent a lot for xmas gifts and for hawaii

good luck for those of u plannin on sending out demo :)

Guest bishie_bashie

whoot im back from hawaii

gotta get back to work now

its been 1 week - no practice o.0

i cant send out demo anytime soon cuz i still suck and i spent a lot for xmas gifts and for hawaii

good luck for those of u plannin on sending out demo :)

Welcome back! I'm still on holiday until January 14th so no demo out till June next year.

Hwaiting to everyone who's sending it in! Good luck!

---

About sending demos, quality of the clips do not matter? Or does it?

About sending demos, quality of the clips do not matter? Or does it?

correct me if im wrong; i dont think it has to be professionally recorded, as long as they can hear your voice then i dont think it matters. gluck.

& welcome back soomi ^^ did you bring us presents ? :D jkjk<3

& welcome back soomi ^^ did you bring us presents ? jkjk<3

yea i brought back sum hawt richard simmons

does that count?

ahahaha

----------------

i think i will be sending out demo in Feb or Apr

^ very off topic but soomi, be careful of some of the things you say... saying richard simmons is very offensive... just type out Japanese or if you're going to shorten it, use Jpn... calling them that is just as offensive as calling a black person the n word...

*Gonie

im not flaming .. but how did japanese became a offensive word.. its just japanese... without the anese.. its nots like the word ch1nk.. or g**k or the n-word... and actually the racist word for for richard simmons are n!ps.

The word richard simmons was used during the war to refer to Japanese people. Now a days a lot of people will find that word very offensive because of what happened after the way. here is a quote I got from a site to explain a little more.

"richard simmons" is considered very racist in the US but less so elsewhere. Americans who "know better" believe that the internment of Japanese-Americans during WW2 was the worst American injustice in the post-slavery era, and that the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were crimes against humanity. The word "japanese" is inseparable from these events, and that is why it's unacceptable here.

Sorry to go offtopic there. Back on topic.

Like someone said earlier, you dont need to have a professional demo, but you do need to make sure that they are able to hear your voice clearly so then they can be able to judge and critque your voice. Also good luck to all those that are going to audition!

im not flaming .. but how did japanese became a offensive word.. its just japanese... without the anese.. its nots like the word ch1nk.. or g**k or the n-word... and actually the racist word for for richard simmons are n!ps.

lol thanks, that was very educational... i never knew about those, now i got something nice to use on my asian buddies in school :D

lol. GETTING BACK ON TOPIC!

Good luck to all of you who are sending in your clips!!

I was curious, is there an email you can send your stuff to instead of sending it by mail allll the way to Korea? lol. Sorry if this has been asked before. >.<