YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

Guest CutieGirl303

ur voice is so soft, but cute. sing with more confidence ^^

some words shouldnt be dragged so much.

ur pitch is off but sometimes its all right.

sometimes it sounds like we belong togheter

while other times you change it around so much that it doesnt sound so much like it anymore.

overall, i think you're trainable, but still work on your singing.

i dont know how great you are at dancing (u probably are since ur willing to audition for YG), but i suggest still working on your singing a bit before sending in clips. ur not horrible because ive def. heard worse, but practice a bit more. i think maybe ur voice isnt fit for park bom. ^_^ try a different song or genre.

Hehe thanxxx~ if u want to see my dance videos just pm me hehe~ thanxxx~

For those who know lizzie, what does she do? Is she a rapper, singer, dancer. And what type of music does she sing? like pop.. rap...ect.

anyways I wanna audition for Yg but I wanna take vocal lessons first x__x I dont think I can do it without vocal lessons haha..

does anyone here take vocal lessons?

For those who know lizzie, what does she do? Is she a rapper, singer, dancer. And what type of music does she sing? like pop.. rap...ect.

anyways I wanna audition for Yg but I wanna take vocal lessons first x__x I dont think I can do it without vocal lessons haha..

lizzie auditioned for singing.

she got in brosent dancing to Passion - se7en

i dunno if she did dance for YG as well

Guest bishie_bashie

Wildcard ^

I use Cool Edit Pro, although my friends don't like the program, I use it to record.

>>> I wanna take voice lessons too! Currently, nope.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Wildcard ^

I use Cool Edit Pro, although my friends don't like the program, I use it to record.

>>> I wanna take voice lessons too! Currently, nope.

so you use a program online...and you record yourself wit a mic?

Guest tokyollvogue

hmmm does anyone have lizzie dancing??? or singing??

since she's under brothers now and soon will be under YG...she's most likely not allowed to post up videos or clips of any sort.

^recently in her thread she said that she's currently making a clip of her dancing

Really? when is she gonna post it up? I wanna see~

edit//

aww lol I read her thread and she cant post singing clips T_T I wouldve wanted an example..

anyways shes lucky..

Do you think Yg would accept people who auditioned with pop songs like boa? cuz I wanna sing a boa song~

Do you think Yg would accept people who auditioned with pop songs like boa? cuz I wanna sing a boa song

Lizzie sang Everlasting and got in Brosent then she sang 3 other songs to audition for YG

i forgot the artists o.O

who is this lizzie everyone speaks of?

Lizzie is a soompier lives in Texas

she auditioned for brosent and made it

after that she auditioned for YG and got in :P

*snicker* you should hear me. I SUCK. no, i dont feel all embarrassed because i know it's true =.=;. o_o spark....haha i saw you on the yg concert thread awhile ago...and my friend came over my house and she and i were talking about the concert and she said that one of her friends named sally park [which is your name] went there and went to the airport and i got reminded of you and showed your post to her. o_______o and then her mom spoke up and said that the sally that my friend was talking about lives in plainview. and goes to pobjfkhs. which is where i go. ._. and then i was going through my friends on myspace and i somehow landed on her friend's myspace [noooo im not a stalker --;;;; i was just going through myspaces being extremely bored cause nobody was done eating] and she said "omg yeahhh thats the sally i know". so just wondering. do you live in plainview? XD?

dangg its a small world lols. i do live in plainview =X *hides*

i wanna hear you sing =]] i love hearing anyone sing.

unless they kill my eardrums, but i havent found anyone that bad besides my cousin (LOLS)

Hehe thanxxx~ if u want to see my dance videos just pm me hehe~ thanxxx~

i def. will ^_^

i dont take any vocal lessons.

^recently in her thread she said that she's currently making a clip of her dancing

ohhh cool~ but i really wish she could post up singing clips, but too bad =/

who is this lizzie everyone speaks of?

MY SOOMPI IDOL <3 lols.

Sunhei- i use to take vocal lessons but not anymore... although i would like to again... but i'm still in choir at school so that's good enough for now... but was there something you wanted to know?

*Gonie

Guest cindy-yang

CutieGirl303-your voice is really cute!

are you from colorado? sorry just wondering cause i use to live there and thats the area code for the phone lol

Guest The Legend

Lizzie sang Everlasting and got in Brosent then she sang 3 other songs to audition for YG

i forgot the artists o.O

Lizzie is a soompier lives in Texas

she auditioned for brosent and made it

after that she auditioned for YG and got in :P

For YG, she sang Love by Keyshia Cole and Haru Haru by Tashannie..(or Tasha..or T..whatever she went by when she made it.) Those are two of the songs i'm actually practicing now haha.

...and I forgot my question..>< lol

Guest hayonju

first time in this thread posting :D i think...

my dream is to get into YG. im working on my dance... and i have to work A LOT on my singing.

ok.. i have a mic but how do you record? and listen?

im working really hard until YG comes next year.. well if they do for auditions n.n

JSM and sPark*. Thanks for the info on this Lizzie trainee.

no problem

CutieGirl303-your voice is really cute!

are you from colorado? sorry just wondering cause i use to live there and thats the area code for the phone lol

shes my dongsaeng and shes better than me hehe

u must see her dance :P

i have a mic but how do you record? and listen?

theres a program called Cool edit pro

i use it to record