Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@mamun.. reading your post tearing me up..:tears:..

This part.. hope we can remember the most as in the future, BoYoo moments will be a very rare to us. But its not impossible coz they lives in the same industries n many same circles.

^Let's try to ship them wisely. Whatever happens, always remember that our babies are at least good friends of each other. Even if they have no romantic relationship YET, as they themselves admit, they are still really close to each other. So don't lose hope, don't hate on any one of them just because we can't see their interactions in front of our eyes.^ (by @mamun)

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ricerascal67 said:

Love this sequence, uri Bogummy did Lee Young's infamous line "I will not allow it. She is my person."

His co-mc said it was ng and asked him to do it again, this time with uri Yoojungie in mind :heart:

Notice his fierce expression the second time he said it hahah :) the co-mcs then said "That was real, that was real" :wub:

:heart:

Omooo... hahaha...!! Be still, my shipping heart! Guess that I will rewatch the KDA with the English sub. Sorry, my paper.. Another procrastination is on the way :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

"I feel like I have been in a hunting condition since I was running so hard," said Ju Ji-hong, who said, "Kim Yu-jung has been running without a break even after finishing his" Green Moon "

"I have been working in Korea and abroad and have met many actors of all ages, but I have not seen a polite and polite child like Kim Yu-jung, so I got angry with this controversy." I am sorry for the painful, sincere, gentle, but considerate and caring friend expressed badly, and I am very sorry for that, too.

"I want Kim Yu-jung to fill up the energy soon, and I am confident Kim Yu-jung will become the best actress in Korea," Yu-jung said. 

"I do not directly contact you, but I am in a situation where I need to promote a movie. I am a director, so I feel that Yu-jung will feel burdened." Instead, I listened to the situation and asked, "Do not worry, I told you to follow your body well." 

On the up side, YJ really have some time to rest, she has been working non stop ever since moonlight ends. :) Bo Gum need some rest too.

• Like 22

Jinyoung the last day of 2016

Spoiler
▶ 15:00 MBC Is waiting daejejeon  : 2016 differs from the camp to the South. It's because I was recognized as a producer and as an actor. So it would be natural for you to attend "Go-Tae Jeon".

But the problem is. 'MBC Grand Final' and 'KBS Acting Grand Prize' were held at the same time on the same day. I wonder if I can attend both of them, except for the 'goblin'. 
Let's summarize the camp's schedule here.

▶ 'MBC singing grand prix' pre-recording ▶ 'MBC singing grand prix' lie is pre-recording ▶ 'KBS acting grand prize' red carpet ▶ 'MBC singing grand prix' live broadcasting ▶ 'KBS acting Grand Prize' new person award ▶ 'MBC singing grand prix' lie I live ... .

140851169_7.jpg?type=w540

▶ 17:00 'KBS Drama Awards' red carpet ready  : come back to finish the pre-recorded 'It's a lie' camp. I immediately prepared a red carpet for the 'KBS acting target'.

"I still do not believe it. It's like dreaming that you can attend the acting awards ceremony while keeping the singer's duties. (Camp) 
140921765_17.jpg?type=w540

▶ 17:40 Sangam MBC departure  : The 'KBS Drama Awards' where are held in Yeouido. Besides, the road situation at the end of the year was the worst. Can I safely go to the red carpet?

140922943_19_%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2

▶ 18:00 'KBS Drama Awards' red carpet  : finally arrived in the camp 'KBS Drama Awards' red carpet. You look nervous and nervous when you look at it.

The first red carpet was successful. The tuxedo was perfect. Fan service was also excellent. I moved my foot to the photo wall.

140923613_21.jpg?type=w540

▶ 18:20 mini-interview  : An attempt was also camp and mini interviews. The first question is obvious, but I wanted to hear it. How do you feel about attending the "Go to the Great Festival" and the "Acting Grand Prize" at the same time?

"I think it's a great honor." "Going to the Great Festival" is happy because I can enjoy it with the members. (Camp) 

I would like to hear from you that I will finish the year 2016. 

"2016 was a year of new challenges, and I've never done anything like drama, OST, or even a girl group, and hopefully 2017 will be able to deliver on that challenge."

I am also curious about the work plan in 2017.

"If I have a good piece, I want to appear at any time. I wonder what role it will give me.

140934037_26.jpg?type=w540

▶ 18:30 'MBC Is daejejeon' re moving  : There is no time to delay. This time I have to go back to Sangam-dong MBC. It's because we have to get on the live broadcast stage.

The camp was rarely able to move. It 's for fans who have been waiting for the cold weather. Warmly handed, will sign carefully.

140935228_29.jpg?type=w540

B1A4 has set a special stage for the 1st episode at 'MBC Go to the Great Festival'. I was fascinated by Solid's "Genius". The sweet performance was impressive. 

But. Only 30 minutes were left until the announcement of the 'KBS Acting Grand Prize'. How quickly did you run?
140935841_31.jpg?type=w540
▶ 22:00 'KBS Drama Awards' Rookie of the Year Award  : This camp was safely seated in the place (?). Without a moment to breathe, 'Newcomer Award' candidate was announced.

I have been a champion since. 'Gurmigreen Moonlight' Kwak Dong-yeon. 'Five of the children' Seonghoon, 'Laurel Grooming' Shun Woo, 'Page Turner' index, 'Son of the Sun' Kim Min Suk.
140949781_33.jpg?type=w540

"I am so happy that I can not believe it, I am amazed that I have received a newcomer prize that I thought only in my dreams, and thanks to those who helped me from the side, I was able to receive it.

140956918_41.jpg?type=w540

▶ Move 23:30 'MBC Is daejejeon'  : I did not have time to enjoy the pleasure of a newcomer. I had to go to MBC again. 'Cause it's a lie.

I did not feel tired. Rather, I was really thanking MBC and KBS for their consideration. So I rushed again to Sangam-dong.

140957316_42.jpg?type=w540

☞ Here is the story of the 'B1A4' camp on December 31, 2016. Finally, there is a word that the camp wants to say. 

140958686_46.jpg?type=w540

Dispatch really love jinyoung

140959449_47_%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2

141001498_49_%2528%25BF%25F2%25C2%25A9%2

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, mamun said:

Was looking at BoYoo's video. Have you ever seen Bogummy like this? I say, never. Not even with his male best friends :glasses:

giphy.gif

Compare this BG to the BG (with Ji Won) at the KBS Awards... BG was really sweet towards to YJ =)  

*** Only BG can do BoYoo moments without  YJ  and make us all giddy and happy =) 

Credits to owner of the video...

• Like 15