Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, pinkroses said:

Not only YJ, but nate always target anyone to make the controversy grow bigger:sweatingbullets:

They surely desperate to increase traffic in their website. LOLOL:w00t:

Clearly this is a sign of desperation but what kind of people are they? Are they even human?... For the sake of success they have to resort into this kind of strategy by framing a person's character?...

Ahhh... Sidus has finally gotten into their right minds...the apology statement is such a wrong move... in our country this is an implied admission of guilt and the child didn't commit any felonious act at all... I don't know my head is turning now really... I want that crazy bastard behind bars now... They made the child morally impaired and the besmirched reputation they caused to her is outrageous... I deeply apologize for ranting chingus! Please forgive me... 

• Like 16

My yoojungie :( what's really happening right now is heartbreaking, The best we can do is to always pray for her, prayer is really powerful and nothing is impossible to God, i'm sure He is protecting and comforting her right now,please let's keep praying for her to have strength and peace  facing this challenges , and to her family as well.After all of this is over, she will be back 100x stronger,better and God will make her shine. 

Matthew 18:20 " For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there I am with them" 

Romans 8:28 "and we know all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" 

• Like 13

I literally teared up with the news of YJ being hospitalized agn. YJ deserves better than this. My heart aches as she must be hurting a lot inside. Hope that she will overcome and ignore those malicious comments. I really want to see her bright smile again.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Clearly this is a sign of desperation but what kind of people are they? Are they even human?... For the sake of success they have to resort into this kind of strategy by framing a person's character?...

Ahhh... Sidus has finally gotten into their right minds...the apology statement is such a wrong move... in our country this is an implied admission of guilt and the child didn't do anything felonious act at all... I don't know my head is turning now really... I want that crazy bastard behind bars now... They made the child morally impared and the besmirched reputation they caused to her is outrageous... I deeply apologize for ranting chingus! Please forgive me... 

I agree with you! I was confused why Sidus had to apologize in the first place for something YJ did not do. Haters will always hate. That is maybe the only best thing they can do in life.. Hating!! Apologizing to those people will only boost their confidence in bashing someone.

YJ may need a counselling to talk about her feeling. But, I think that those haters also desperately need a counselling for not being satisfied with their own lives and for bashing someone they hardly even know, just for the sake of fulfilling their emptiness in lives.

Sorry for my rantings! I am really crossed right now. :angry:

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

I think it's best we all stop speculating what is happening to YJ and what kind of treatments she need! Let just wait for updates from Sidus or someone who has accessed to news in Korea.

Why not just leave encouraging words for her? 

i already done that and still do that chingu

I left my encouraging words at her munojijimayo post

• Like 12

OMG!!! What kind of monsters are those who attacked a 17 year old girl repeatedly on social media? Her parents must be so heart-broken! 

So many other celebrities have committed far more unforgiving faux pas than her who simply just looked at her nail and standing like a teenager! :angry:

Aren't people supposed to be jolly and kind instead of being malicious during this festive season??

I hope our beloved YJ get well soon!! Please! Please! Please! :bawling:

• Like 16

Baby girl what happen to you??? My heart hurts when I read that she was admitted to the hospital the first time. And now reading the news that she's admitted again, I feel like someone just slashed and ripped all of that left of me. How can they do that to our poor Youjungie. She's merely 18 years old for heaven's sake! Go and bully someone your age those pitiful haters!:angry:

Is it true that Sidus has cancelled all her activities for the rest of the week? Auwww. The selfish part of me really really wants her to still able to attend the award show. I want to see her with Bogum receiving the Best Couple Awards together that night. But another part of me wants her to have enough rest and recover to her healthy self again. Poor baby girl. :frown: We will pray for your speedy recovery You jungah and hopefully miracle will happen and you are able to attend the award show. Amenn.:dissapointed:

• Like 15

Shock and stress? poor baby... how could they do that to her? :bawling:

They are coward and jealous of her..this is what coward do...they are very dangerous...Please sidus.... quick take a legal action! 

she doesn't deserve this :dissapointed_relieved: 

Please get well soon...speedy recovery Yoojungie...we always pray for you baby girl...

I believe BG must've hurt too see you like this....

• Like 10

I cant help to write this here. But if you think it's not appropiate to be written in this thread.. I'll delete it as soon as possible.

Spoiler

I cant help to release my thought and anger about recent issue!

He/she who make the 3s gif... Is she/he happy now After ruined someone's life?

And i really hate of what knetz have been done to yj... It is really low!!!

I always want to keep the happiness in this thread.. But i cant anymore... (For now) I feel bad for yoojung... And get angry to sidus who cant even protect her since the beginning! At least sidus should learn the case first before ask yoojung to apologize! 

The thing that i worry the most is yoojung. She is such a bubbly and free spritted young girl. She must be really shock with the hateful comments. she doesnt deserve to get it!! Especially from those fans who are not even her fans since the beginning but saying bad comments about her... Only based on the 3s gif?! I was afraid if she read those mallicious comments may give a bad impact to her... And see... She gets to be hospitalized bcs of stress now!!

I love boyoo... But i think its better to keep her away from media. I know.. My shipper heart will feel really bad because i wanna see more boyoo moments especially at kbsdramawards. But seeing everything turns out to be like this.. It's better for her to recover first. Let them (boyoo) keep their relationship without us knowing. Because we already know.. They are indeed a realllllly close friend.. And they will always support each other no matter what kind of the relationship is.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Baby girl what happen to you??? My heart hurts when I read that she was admitted to the hospital the first time. And now reading the news that she's admitted again, I feel like someone just slashed and ripped all of that left of me. How can they do that to our poor Youjungie. She's merely 18 years old for heaven's sake! Go and bully someone your age those pitiful haters!:angry:

Is it true that Sidus has cancelled all her activities for the rest of the week? Auwww. The selfish part of me really really wants her to still able to attend the award show. I want to see her with Bogum receiving the Best Couple Awards together that night. But another part of me wants her to have enough rest and recover to her healthy self again. Poor baby girl. :frown: We will pray for your speedy recovery You jungah and hopefully miracle will happen and you are able to attend the award show. Amenn.:dissapointed:

Stand up to get the best couple award with BoGum, to shut up the haters mouths. Baby girl fighting. You change mind everything will pass and you will stronger. Hurt from heart need heal from your mind(I have that experience). change mind change mind

God will make a way for you .

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

Just finished watching CTH vlive. Glad that at the end of the show, she mentioned YJ being sick. He was so sad that YJ has to suffer and cant take antbiotics since she's allergic to it. He felt sad because she's like his baby. He said to send lots of love/hearts to yoojungie. Such a nice man

So she is allergic to antibiotics, that is it will need times for recovery.. moreover, the stress she has cause her immune system downs.. it would be hard for her.. 

OMG, why i cant stop crying.. I am so emotional right now.. I really hate those people.. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Ahhh... Sidus has finally gotten into their right minds...the apology statement is such a wrong move... in our country this is an implied admission of guilt and the child didn't commit any felonious act at all... I don't know my head is turning now really... I want that crazy bastard behind bars now... They made the child morally impaired and the besmirched reputation they caused to her is outrageous... I deeply apologize for ranting chingus! Please forgive me... 

Sidus should take legal actions to be frank for cyber bullying. If im not mistaken Song Hye Kyo has done it before.:)

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

Just finished watching CTH vlive. Glad that at the end of the show, he mentioned YJ being sick. He was so sad that YJ has to suffer and cant take antbiotics since she's allergic to it. He felt sad because she's like his baby. He said to send lots of love/hearts to yoojungie. Such a nice man

Chingu~~Im crying now :bawling: CTH is such a sweet guy if only he is still single i might ship him with our doll:sweatingbullets: Because of his kindness.

Boyoo family dont hate me:blush: Hehehe

• Like 11

If KBS has enough sense, they should give her the awards she deserve if she were to not attend the show (which I sincerely hope she doesn't attend because that's really the last thing she needs right now).

It's been a particularly hard time as a YJ stan. Really, my heart hurts so much for her, rage so much at those senseless netizens...

Bogum's message for his fancafe can serve to be an example we all (disregarding whether you are BoYoo shipper, or individual fans or even non-fans) can learn from, especially the following line:

[removed]

544468.png

EDIT 2: Okay so I was lurking at PBG's individual thread, seems like it's a hidden rule to not take out things from his fan cafe (such as his personal letter to his fans in the fan cafe) and repost them in public since the K-fans are sensitive about this sorta thing. So I've removed the above literal translation and used an alternative quote that conveys a similar meaning to his personal letter to his fans. Sorry about that!

Considering the current situation YJ is facing, and also to some other K-celebrities who are currently being witch-hunted by K-netz due to stupid yet similar controversy, that particular sentence is a good reminder that we can remind ourselves on, no matter you are a fan of whoever... The anonymity of the Internet unleashed some of the monsters that is residing in some netizens. Imagine if the person being witch-hunted is your own family member, or your loved one... I really cannot imagine how much pain her family is going through, to see their precious daughter reduced to such a state.

Be strong everyone, and please remember to be a reaponsible netizens (if only I can drill and engraced this message into some of those K-netizens brains -.-).

FIGHTING!

Edited by shisuisen
  • Like 24

48 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

i already done that and still do that chingu

I left my encouraging words at her munojijimayo post

Thank you. YJ has an IG account so I'll leave msg there. I can understand the rant about the unfair treatment by some media and the person who started this but I really believe we shouldn't guess her health conditions and suggest any form of treatment... that I think can be considered as passing malicious comments as well.

• Like 15