Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@superfangermany_stv have a safe trip, my dear!!! Enjoy the FM and hopefully you'll bring home goodies for us :blush:

@luvinmoonlight16 I'm very proud of you!!keep it up!

@Kissy13 thank you for those marvelous gifs..you always keep my shipper's heart happy and satisfied :)

@torquoiselily I haven't thanked you yet for the Saipan issue LOLS! It made my heart skip a beat though...Oh, how I love our cuties to be together all the time! And YOU make it possible.

@bubblyflo hahahaha! I was thinking about " as soon as pbg lays HIS EYES on YJ" but you came up with those pictorial shots I couldn't stop giggling and my mind did an over speeding run :w00t:

• Like 20

Hi guys / Booyoo shippers,

Just a friendly reminder, do lessen quoting images/videos please.  Recently Soompi has been quite unstable and opening pages with quoted images/videos took a good while to open up.. Also if you want to add a lot of images put 3 pics and the rest under spoiler tag please. Thank you. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, WildDivine69 said:

Okay...once or twice with the coordinated outfits, I was saying it's just a coincidence. A rather good one for us BoYoo shippers, but still a coincidence. Now it's just ridiculous...They're playing with my feelings and I love it!:wub:

I saw on IG (or probably here, can't remember) that BoYoo wore the same pink colour top (& seems like similar design) in their fan greetings. BY's on the poster and YJ's on video greeting to Taiwan fans.

I was searching for them but unable to find that IG photo. Anyone here can help to trace them and post it here?

Credit to uploader 

This one is funny and yet coincidental...:) BG's picture was taken at one media interview today.

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

I saw on IG (or probably here, can't remember) that BoYoo wore the same pink colour top (& seems like similar design) in their fan greetings. BY's on the poster and YJ's on video greeting to Taiwan fans.

I was searching for them but unable to find that IG photo. Anyone here can help to trace them and post it here?

Do you mean this one?  hahaha.. it's more than coincidence..:wub:

Czz3eVCUcAAA5pO.jpg:large

• Like 20

I just think about his title of Asia Tour, after reading @liemkopiand @tares1975, which by the way, great analysis. It's so 'coincidence', right?

As Park Bo Gum Asia Tour, is the title of his tour - Oh Happy Day? Before, I thought that title only for Malaysia Tour. But, in Hongkong they call it Oh Happy Day too.

And if I'm not mistaken, CMIIW please, Ra On means happiness, right?

• Like 15

@bubblyflo I think so too. 

After showing us too much emotion during MAMA, it's the best way for him to avoid some unwanted questions about his relationship with YJ, which may cause controversy between shippers and fans. MAMA was their date together, and we saw how happy they were. I think they stick like glue all the time from boarding to HK until safely arrive home. Imagine you are in a foreign country and attend a 5 hour party among strangers (other celebrities) and you just say hi with your special friend. No way! 

Anyway, he couldn't take her eat out because his third wheel KDW was not there. Moreover,  if I were him I prefer to light a candle, drink some hot chocolate while enjoy HK view at their hotel than risky to go out and get caught 

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, tuborsnail said:

@bubblyflo I think so too. 

Anyway, he couldn't take her eat out because his third wheel KDW was not there. Moreover,  if I were him I prefer to light a candle, drink some hot chocolate while enjoy HK view at their hotel than risky to go out and get caught 

In my delulu summary, like he wanna told us the opposite answer. He wanna go out/eat out together with YJ while MAMA in Hongkong but sadly they can't due to many eyes on them..:cry:.. So, they decided to eat romantic n delicious dinner in their hotel with just both of them..:w00t:..

Okey, it's still 4 am in my country. N what im doin here..hahhaa..

Happy early morning shippers. For everyone who attended BGmy HK fan meeting hope u enjoying the even n have many moments to share us here. :wub:

• Like 20