Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, kkwattana said:

First left pic - Is he holding phone while exploring the store in Malaysia? He always expect a call from someone then? it must be easy to contact each other while away..mydelulu*

credits to pic owner and twitter acc

You're correct!  Seen from many pics, the phone always held in his hand. I'd ever been like this when I was falling in love.:wub:

• Like 18

@tares1975 - hahaha same here, I always have my phone with me when I am away from my husband; we have to report each other what we are up to each day and where  we are...guess BoYoo is the same :-) 

PS: I just need to use my delulu mind for now until  I hear their news again...poor me :tears:

• Like 20

Spoiler

Bo Gum ah, keep her before she gets too famous. 

YJ does like BG but BG isnt straightfoward. He might hint here and there but doesnt come after her. Even if she turn on green light, he would still hesitate to cross it. He has too much in his plate right now to come after love. Bo Gum ah, remember timing and fate >.<

Fate doesnt come to you at just anytime. At the very least, if you want to use the term fate it should happen, often at the most dramatic moments brought by coincidencecoincidence. Thats what makes it fate. Thats why, another term for fate, is timing. In the end, fate and timing do not just happen, out of coincidence. They are products of earnest, simple choices, that make up miraculous moments. Being resolute, making decisions without hesitation. That is what makes timing. 

Actors is a lonely job. There are thousand sound your name but only a few can hear you. The more famous Bo Gum is, the harder for him to date. So before everything get out of hand, make it happen :D

• Like 9

Dear BoYoo united shippers paradise chingudeul!

My apologies for keeping quiet.......I have been down with high fever..........

Bogummy FEVER that is.............symptoms seems to be sudden varied explosions of emotions! 

I have SO many things to say and I am composing a rather long post but I need some time to organize my thoughts......there are negative and positive observations......including from my delulu mind of course.....I think because I'm reading a little too much of everything.....especially while reading some of your posts from the past two days. 

Please be patient yah! 

Spoiler

testing.....i'm not good at hiding the right things to hide.....hahahaha

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@saegukyoin why am I nervous here hahaha 

It's okay dear take your time

Mee too.. :sweatingbullets:.. hahhaha..

Guest my heart need exercise regularly so well prepared to read n saw the gud n the bad whatever BoYoo related..

Spoiler

@b4 finnaly u open up the spoiler..:wub: while im still haven't..hahhaha

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, pralee said:

@Chi Le, how do we know that BG is not after YJ?They could be talking to each other every day or in the early stage of their relationship for all we know. He doesn't have to announce it to the world or owe us anything.  In this industry they're in, it's best to keep something to themselves and not share it to the public.  It's like a suicide to your career and can strain your relationship as well.  They are young and have a bright future ahead of them.  Let them enjoy their life and take things slowly and do not rush them in admitting anything if they are not ready.  As mentioned earlier we are willing to wait for them in 5 years, 10, years, or even 15 years for them to announce their relationship when they are ready.  For now, lets just sit back and enjoy the ride of this spaceship with our fellow shipmates because we are moving in full speed.  

BRAVO !!!! :thumbsup::kiss_wink:

• Like 17

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Good morning all, 

Why we back to age concern here?

BG said himself that he doesn't mind the big age gap and

YJ also didn't stay at 18 isn't?? 

I believe there is something between them, the hint is everywhere 

CMIIW, I don't know if this part of my delusion or not but my gut telling me this (since I really really suspicious because of this , [but they're already suspicious since MDBC still airing hahaha])

- AAA event: actually BG can come by him self because he got two awards and YJ only get one (YJ not must attend the event, she eventually can send video like when she receive [what award that she won before AAA?  I forgot]). and the fact that they confirmed it together sounded suspicious 

- MAMA event: this time, BG also not must attend actually, because he just come at the end of the award to announce one award. and before then, there is rumor he's attend the award because some of fans can find flight schedule to HK, and we didn't get any idea if YJ also come to that award and confirmed to be announcer, and we also confused because attend the award is not include at BG's schedule

That's quite leading us to big suspicious thing isn't? 

Pardon me if something between my writing is delulu but why I can find it's not delulu at all

Yes, actually, we do not expect and do not need any announcement. All we - Boyoo shippers need rightnow is just their HINTS hahahaha. For what? Just let us and HIS/HER HALF HEART know that they are still together and support each other in life and love.

Yes yes yes, I do love their hints :heart:

• Like 21