Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Anyone knows if MAMA is over? I been watching adverts after adverts....LOL, I am just waiting to see BoYoo, and I am so hungry, need dinner..gosh they just let you wait too long :-(

Haha...me too!! I thought im on the wrong channel lol....i think im seriously going crazy..i log in through mobile n laptop too..if u all see my post using coloured fonts means from laptop haha....btw..i wonder what BG will perform for us..and will YJ come back on stage again??? Please dear angels... Grant us this simple wish..especially for my chingus who waited n lost their beauty sleep... **praying**

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Anyone knows if MAMA is over? I been watching adverts after adverts....LOL, I am just waiting to see BoYoo, and I am so hungry, need dinner..gosh they just let you wait too long :-(

I think you should eat.  YJ is more likely done and possibly left already.  BG still has to present.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

About 2 hours left.. I had my food beside labtop...LoL

• - 6 P.M. ~ 8 P.M. on December 2nd, 2016 : Red Carpet
  • - 8 P.M ~ 12 A.M on December 2nd, 2016 : Award Ceremony
  • Like 7

wahhhh!!!I need to go home now!!!My brother is here already to fetch me up..Enjoy the remaining time BOYOO Shippers!!Fighting until the end!!Will catch up to your updates tomorrow..:heart: I STILL BELIEVE IN THE SAYING "SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST":kiss_wink:

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

In the end, this may become a bonding time for us all in this thread. We can contest who can last through this show:blush:

My children are puzzled why I'm watching this because they know I always find the girl/boy groups music too noisy and loud for comfort:)

@liemkopi hello unnie kekeke... Why I've the feeling they'll 2gether on stage hahahaha... MY BIG HOPE .... poor me ;) but at least I know that Bogummy really LIKE A MAN Yoojungie CAN RELY ON. 

- Bogummy doesn't have any schedule but then CONFIRM 2gether with YJ as presenter in MAMA. he really act like a boyfriend who accompany his girlfriend :wub:

- As a cool man who protect everyone (b4 he always cling 2 his manager, but this time he face all the crowd with CALM) throughout airport departure and arrival in Hongkong

- of course my shipping heart says that his attitude by SAY HELLO to all FANS on ALL DIRECTIONS (b4 goes in the car) has another meaning, He makes sure YJ is SAFE 1st from all ATTENTIONS ;) just add info, after YJ goes in the car, he immediately goes in the car :wub:

8 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

best part is not BG who announce the best female group thou

hahaha and the winner is TWICE

@bubblyflo At least they're chatting happily 2gether, and celebrate their favourite girl group performance and winning at backstage :mrgreen:

Spoiler

fy9Wy7E.pngRCIXPPy.png

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

eat first chingu

I even working on my course homework while watching 

somewhat multitasking

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

About 2 hours left..

• - 6 P.M. ~ 8 P.M. on December 2nd, 2016 : Red Carpet
  • - 8 P.M ~ 12 A.M on December 2nd, 2016 : Award Ceremony

Nope, about 40mins more.

I'm really tired now. I don't need BoYoo together more, just to see Bo Gum on stage then okay, I can go home :( (It's almost 10pm in my place and I'm still at a coffee shop)

• Like 16

8 hours ago, kiranzz said:

Eventhough BoYoo will appear at the end with all artist to sing Heal The World or whatever, please give their moments to us. Don't they think we come to watch MAMA because of BoYoo to appear together, Oh come on :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

This lifted me up, chingu!!!images of them all singing Heal the World? :lol:MAMA invited popular Korean actors to draw more audience so they can elicit profit:confused:

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I think you should eat.  YJ is more likely done and possibly left already.  BG still has to present.

I hope she has not left yet. If yes. It breaks my shipper heart. 

Yes @kkwattana u are bettter eat ur dinner.. 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Nope, about 40mins more.

I'm really tired now. I don't need BoYoo together more, just to see Bo Gum on stage then okay, I can go home :( (It's almost 10pm in my place and I'm still at a coffee shop)

Omgdness...we all sound sad n pathetic bcos of this MAMA..haha.... Dear..... Big big tight hugs for u deary..... 

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Duong Pham said:

Nope, about 40mins more.

Actually I have a big hope Uri BoYoo 'will be a COUPLE PRESENTER 2nite, bec right until now we see all presenters are COUPLE (Man & Woman) so maybe 4 the last minutes (MAMA knows they're hot item, so best 4 the last ;) ) 

But sorry if MY GUESS is WRONG... this is indeed my DESPERATE WISH :grimace:

• Like 17