Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@Sheila Marie Green thank you for a very endearing post on YJ..she's really a very nice person that's why people are drawn to her.

BTW, that pic with BG, DY and PD at the cosmos field? I wonder where BG's right hand is? I have this feeling that YJ's left arm is around his back and he is holding her hand? :w00t: i'm hallucinating, again!

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@moonlightcouple Sending you :heart:...another great thoughts from you...please keep it coming chingu..:blush:

@louise31 Some of my friends tell me I'm crazy when it comes to BoYoo couple..one of my aunt says I have a cold heart but get so emotional when it comes to Bo Gum and Yoo Jung..now I'm thinking if I am still a normal person but joining this thread makes me realize that I am TRULY A NORMAL CRAZY PERSON hehehe:joy:

@onetwou I hope Yoo Jung could join him..that would be lovely indeed!!:blush:

@Tien LeOHHHH so that's why...don't worry dear I do believe everything in your post..isn't they wonderful?they are quite smart and witty in expressing their affection to one another..that's the reason why I'm so inlove with this open secret couple...:blush:

You are already dear..let it out and happy shipping!!:blush:

We've got each other's back!!That's why I love this thread..REAL BOYOO SHIPPERS UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT EACH OTHER MINDS AND THOUGHTS..:blush:

Hide contents

Want to use sword this time instead of honey..someone stop me!!Don't you dare hurt the true blooded BoYoo shippers here!!I remember and take note all your names..I swear!!:naughty:

Im with u dear heheh... Lets draw blood together!  Wahahaha *evil laugh*  

Anws.. Dear @superfangermany_stv.. We all support u dear.. Do remember that some ppl r born with no humour.. So they dont understand as well as we r.. Cos we hav comic mind...  Lol....  *hugs u tight dear chingu*:heart:

• Like 18

5 hours ago, icerose said:

Actually, I'm torn....if KYJ is the MC, there will not be any close interactions between them as all eyes are on them, in fact it might even be awkward.  But then, if she is not the MC, there is no interactions at all.  Heck, he can't even look at her as he knows everyone is watching him. So, my expectations for that night is very, very low.  What we saw at AAA, will not be seen at KBS Awards night.:bawling::cold_sweat::dissapointed_relieved::angry:

Or maybe they will come out on the stage walking together hand in hand??? Omo omo... Pls.. Pls....  Pls let thay happen!!!  Lets chant chingus!! Hehe

• Like 12

11 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@Sheila Marie Green thank you for a very endearing post on YJ..she's really a very nice person that's why people are drawn to her.

BTW, that pic with BG, DY and PD at the cosmos field? I wonder where BG's right hand is? I have this feeling that YJ's left arm is around his back and he is holding her hand? :w00t: i'm hallucinating, again!

It's my pleasure my dear Edith  .......Even before if you still remember ....I do love to post pictures until now:blush:.....you saw some pictures in my hidden contents  ABOUT HER ACHIEVEMENTS....And even me.....I was amazed for all the things she's done for the past few years...and she's even more younger at that time.She really is matured even beforehand (thinking and her way of life). We see her now as a happy jolly girl/lady but when you see her past her age and mirror her inner self she's like a woman....It's hard to explain about this young lady but one thing I'm sure....she know's which track/path of her future will be:glasses:It's nice to see you again in this thread my dear Edith ....It's nice to be your shipmate again:grin::heart:https://foru

• Like 21

If they cant be a couple waiting for awards in one table then make them a couple on stage...  

*going to chant to this until we get to know who is the female mc... *

Its not easy to meet or even go dating for them.. So if this is the only way, by all means.. Please take YJ for the other mc with BG... Please kbs... Please...... 

• Like 21

52 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@Sheila Marie Green It's nice to be your shipmate again

And I hope our journey this time together will be as successful, my friend!

I know we will my dear .....we are just starting our journey together Edith  and with other many shipmates here.....we have the toughest ship that we have aboard:grin:FIGHTING!!! KimSooJung_main.jpg

• Like 23

November 22, 2016 
by Korean

Park Bo Gum Confirmed As MC For 2016 KBS Drama Awards

Actor Park Bo Gum has been confirmed to emcee the 2016 KBS Drama Awards.

His agency Blossom Entertainment announced the news, saying, “Continuing from last year, Park Bo Gum will be an MC again for this year’s KBS Drama Awards.”

SOURCESoompi
  • Like 17

I like the fact that both of them is so similar in so many ways.. They both very talented.. They can act, sing, dance etc.. BG is into music like her.. Hmmm they so compatible! I seriously wanted them to become like Ji Sung n his wife...... 

Btw.. His english is cuuuutee hehe.. Me likes it! N his basic malay is gd too... Woahhh......  *mouth drop*

• Like 19

6 hours ago, mamun said:

I admit i really want to see Boyoo together at KBS Award but totally not as MC :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: im sure their interaction will be really scripted and awkward. I don't want thattttttttt :crazy: though obviously I would enjoy looking at my two puppies on stage for the whole night :wub:

Anyway KBS is really milking on Bogum's popularity it seems, i will not be surprised if they get BoYoo together on stage :sweatingbullets:

It might be fun to see them MC in the show. :blink:Rating/viewing for KBS award show  will be mostly higher. The puppies should double charge KBS. Milking each other. lol. I am sure even if they/just PBG  are/is mc, they can still be adorable at the right moment because they are just so natural in showing their politeness and fondness of each other regardless of the billion eyes on them. So don't be too depressed and too greedy, shipmate.  1 bad part of being a devoted shipper is  getting disappointment if things are not going as you might like. But anyhow be happy, just enjoy the ride and appreciate whatever will be available.

• Like 19

Thanks for sharing the video above with us? Though am curious if he ended up passing the lollipop to her or not ? LOL:P

Neway,  halooo all~ was wondering if anyone watched 2D1N broadcast,  I noticed PBG said oppa something when he was talking to YooJung..does anyone knows what he said specifically? And Yoo Jung was so cheeky when she mentioned that she hadn't seen him since the drama ended....lol was that translation accurate. I read that she said something else in another fan siteeee

Am so super curious!! Please share!

• Like 15