Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Actually I more concern that why BG has to wear pink lol, boys normally don't have pink T-shirt but if it is a fan's gift and by knowing wearing it can distract Boyoo's rumour attention (as  Hyeri  is having it) why not also YJ is wearing a pink sweater at the same time... this  two discussed ? or should I say they know each other's attire?? lol

* They want to dress the same but also distract their rumour the same time :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

I know wishing for our OTP photo would be too far-farfetched now so the next prayer:

"Oppa" and "Dongsaeng" would post another photo of them in 1 frame :blush:

@Phuong Dinh Like CP said 2 RO  (I really want 2 do this if I can) My wish is to make YOUR WISH come true:wub:

@anne1101  @fangirlsgocrazy Peace yo... Right until now who said 'they're so close' (pause n think) Like 'oppa dongsaeng';)

*cue* song: some B) 

Thank u for keeping the positive vibe here @bubblyflo @Phuong Dinh @LynnNash:kiss_wink:

• Like 11

Im so happy we finally get to see a picture of our OTP. Pink is now a common color for boy or girls. A fine man can rock a pink T anytime. It shouldnt bother us who/where the tshirt came from we should be happy that BG chose to wear it that day...coincidence I still say not. Plus the icing on the cake is that YJ chose to wear a cap...same color sametime .:wub:  to me this proves that conciously or unconsciously our couple is in sync with each other and don't mind that the people close to them see/sense it. I think that is why everyone is protective of them on the trip. I want more pictures....I'm going to be greedy and ask for more.

• Like 16

That's all I want to see. All of them in one frame with a happy smile. I'll only remember this and I refuse to see other negative about them. I'll just patiently wait for the year end reward. I hope to see our Boyoo couple walk hand in hand to receive their best couple of the year. Please make it happen :blush:

• Like 18

44 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Actually I more concern that why BG has to wear pink lol, boys normally don't have pink T-shirt

You must have not seen enough of Korean guys. My ultimate KPOP male biases love Pink colour and they're considered the most masculine in their respective groups. TRUE MEN WEAR PINK :wub:

• Like 14

Spoiler

I didnt know yoojung isnt following jy after filming together for a long time lol she followed just to liked the pics i guess. If i m not wrong its not the first time he shared a grp pic rite?

A bit tq to jy for the gro pic. Someone mentioned wanting for more pics cause of being greedy n it reminds me of cp's line wanting more from raon cause he is greedy. Lol

Spoiler

Mine fav idol grps wear pink alot n they r alot older lol one even so obsessed with pink but he is married now lol so really pink is nothing now

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

You must have not seen enough of Korean guys. My ultimate KPOP male biases love Pink colour and they're considered the most masculine in their respective groups. TRUE MEN WEAR PINK :wub:

I don't see anything wrong with guys wearing pink garment. i find it clean and very masculine. :blush:

• Like 11

I dont care where he got that tshirt from all i care is BOTH PBG and KYJ wore matchy matchy stuff like a couple! Coincidence or not who cares! Other shippers are seriously just jealous. Gosh. But i guess we can understand them...we felt how it is light to experience a draught of news and photos lol

• Like 18

I find men wearing pink tees attractive..:blush:

My delulu mind sayings..

BG manager: okay to avoid people speculating you two are dating..BG wear your reply t'shirt..

BG: my precious YJ wear pink tees too..I'll give me my hat to complete couple outfit..

hehehe lalalalalalala this our happy thread!!!:heart:

• Like 20

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

They were discussing here that the day YJ arrived and they played by at the pool at night... BG tossed YJ at the pool ( meaning if he tossed her, BG carried her?)...you can read their dicussion here...and YJ was not able to get back to BG so rama (the actor) did it for her...

Take note: the person relaying the story here was the first hand who witnessed it says he has a video of it but didn't upload due to BG's request...

awww...:blush:therefore I conclude they are just being cautious of the rumour!!so happy that they are really in good terms!!:heart:

good job Bo Gum ah for protecting our precious Yoo Jungie..and also grateful for the one who have the video but obliged to his request..

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

good job Bo Gum ah for protecting our precious Yoo Jungie..and also grateful for the one who have the video but obliged to his request..

Yes. I'm grateful to the person too. As much I want to see it, I would rather that they do not get in trouble with their agencies and continue to be in a good "relationship".  *wink* ;)

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, louise31 said:

They were discussing here that the day YJ arrived and they played by at the pool at night... BG tossed YJ at the pool ( meaning if he tossed her, BG carried her?)...you can read their dicussion here...and YJ was not able to get back to BG so rama (the actor) did it for her...

Take note: the person relaying the story here was the first hand who witnessed it says he has a video of it but didn't upload due to BG's request...

Thank you for the update.

So my OTP  is having fun TOGETHER..*it is enough for me (hahahahha)

thank you all the positive vibes and detail analysis here gaes, and quite entertaining too

Anw, Indeed, this is gonna be a long shipping journey.

Right now, I dont care how they name their relationship and what is their relationship. What I do care, their ending (in future). (although  sort of finding evidences is really entertaining, frustrating, interesting and fun). 

I just wish they will maintain their current "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship, despite busy schedules, new partners in dramas, CFs, movies. They will grow up and mature together, getting closer and falling in love deeper to each others. If they will, I am not worry, the ending that we wish for, will come true.  

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Thank you for the update.

So my OTP  is having fun TOGETHER..*it is enough for me (hahahahha)

thank you all the positive vibes and detail analysis here gaes, and quite entertaining too

Anw, Indeed, this is gonna be a long shipping journey.

Right now, I dont care how they name their relationship and what is their relationship. What I do care, their ending (in future). (although  sort of finding evidences is really entertaining, frustrating, interesting and fun). 

I just wish they will maintain their current "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship, despite busy schedules, new partners in dramas, CFs, movies. They will grow up and mature together, getting closer and falling in love deeper to each others. If they will, I am not worry, the ending that we wish for, will come true.  

@cici1 I guess it's our shipper's heart that brought us together in this forum and that we have the same wish for these two cuties and that is seeing them together, though it may not always be visible to our very eyes as there are several factors that they really need to consider for every actions that they engaged into, will always have a positive or negative feedback but the clues they left for us to be able to continue until we are able to achieve what we are all longing for to our heart's content is already enough if there is really something special going on... :blush:

• Like 12