Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

22 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

Just finished watching CTH vlive. Glad that at the end of the show, he mentioned YJ being sick. He was so sad that YJ has to suffer and cant take antbiotics since she's allergic to it. He felt sad because she's like his baby. He said to send lots of love/hearts to yoojungie. Such a nice man

Ok. This explain why YJ recovery takes longer time. She is allergic to some medication:sweatingbullets:. Btw, chill guys. Her current naver post have good comment with high upvotes as well and currently up to 13k votes. But, the aftershock to her still remained. She needs time to recover and surely she will. This incident proof that YJ has such a pure and soft hearted heart where her sadness can be easily detected through her eyes. But, after all please keep on supporting her and be positive:wub:

• Like 24

Im being selfish but i feel sad for our boyoo couple i dont know how does bg feel right now im sure when they herd that they will nominated as best couple he set his mind even he emcing he need to do something special for yj esp if they won this award. All of his preparation ruin in just a second.for all the haters you not just ruin yj life but also chance of bg become happy in that night and the lesser chance to kyj to won the award the reality once you absent in ceremony esp the yrend award you loss the chances in awards.im not expecting 100% happiness on pbg on sat we know why.but for kyj i wish a goodluck and past recovery 

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

May I ask, what tracking on twitter means? I rarely use twitter..

I got what she means, Bogummy just following Sidus Ent twitter account

Last person that he followed is MDBC staff and KDY. 

So he well aware for YJ issue too

Edited by bubblyflo
Typo
  • Like 16

23 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

Sidus should take legal actions to be frank for cyber bullying. If im not mistaken Song Hye Kyo has done it before.:)

I don't know if under their justice system they have this online libel which denotes a more graver penalty because the act was made maliciously and intentionally so the character of the crime is more punitive... If SHK had successfully won her legal battles through that, then that would be a positive step for sidus to take advantage of, YJ has a huge chance she will win this...

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

Honestly I hope people hold off being shipper for a while, focus only on YJ right now. Im sure YJ aware of fan war, shipper war the last few weeks. First Moonlight bring lots of joy, then suddenly YJ get all the unwanted hate.

Please protect her. I dont care if she doesnt get any award, she has many chance in the future, she is not even 18 yet. You must know actor is very sensitive, they are very emotional. If she couldnt take it, she could stay away from the lime light or change to different part. You see like Selena Gomez right now, she still has to go to rehab every now and then. No we dont want any of bad thing happen to YJ.

So please just focus on love and support YJ right now.

Yes I'm agree with you. Her healthy always comes first

No need go to that award

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

Honestly I hope people hold off being shipper for a while, focus only on YJ right now. Im sure YJ aware of fan war, shipper war the last few weeks. First Moonlight bring lots of joy, then suddenly YJ get all the unwanted hate.

Please protect her. I dont care if she doesnt get any award, she has many chance in the future, she is not even 18 yet. You must know actor is very sensitive, they are very emotional. If she couldnt take it, she could stay away from the lime light or change to different part. You see Selena Gomez right now, she still has to go to rehab every now and then. No we dont want any of bad thing happen to YJ.

So please just focus on love and support YJ right now. I want to see her happy smile again.

Suddenly I remember Selena's speech at AMA's this year that I find myself deeply moved (she's actually ill, she was diagnosed of having lupus)... So I say this to Yoo Jung-ah now...as I borrow Selena's words... " IF YOU ARE BROKEN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STAY BROKEN"....

Fight Yoo Jung-ah!!!....

• Like 16

I m on holiday and can hardly connect to Internet.....so shocked that yj is sent to ER twice in a week...yoojung ah, pls get well asap. Will pray for you, hope all the bad ppl/ issues will be away from you!

bogum and other fds of yj, will you pls speak up for yj to give her support? Is the SK entertainment industry really that cruel? 

2 minutes ago, soongmoon2 said:

My tears just wouldn't stop flowing for her. 

Really praying for her recovery. 

Me too :tears:

43 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Good thing..their still true and reliable person around them..President CTH..saranghae:heart:He shows affection towards Bo Gum and Yoo Jungie...:blush:http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000936068

What did he say chingus? Can't understand Korean...

• Like 9

I hope uri Yoo Jung will recover soon, let's send our prayers to her guys. She needs to rest, having "me time" but unfortunately she should be hospitalized. Yoojung-a, unnie will support you forever, please take some time and don't be sad baby :tears:

• Like 11