Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 minute ago, seoulistic said:

I don't know what treatment she has been receiving from hospital, I hope she could see a psychologist -  After all she is only a child.  

Agreed. 

For this stress things i don't think medical doctor is suitable. Hopefully this will not lead to depression [na'uzubillah]

"Stress suppresses the immune system, which makes it easier for you to get sick and harder to fight off bugs. "When people are stressed, they get sick. It could be a cold or cold sores, which pop up because the immune system can't suppress the virus," says Dr. Levine. "-

www.rd.com/health/wellness/stress-make-you-sick/

• Like 8

My nerves is really on it's high altitude...shoot those stupid controversy and stupid people who makes those gif a bigger issue...

Good thing we all know that still many knetz and international fans defending Yoo Jung..

Let's continue to support them guys...her well being is our utmost priority right now... 

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

I read this news and get so angry to all those haters! I really hope that Sidus can sue them for posting malicious comments towards YJ. Pathetic haters! 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/12/kim-yoo-jung-attends-first-public-event.html?m=1 

But as you can see although the comments are not that good but the down votes here are almost head to head with the up votes meaning there were still many supporting yoo jung even though they didn't voice out their comments...

I agree that Yoo Jung badly needs some counselling at these times and better cancel all her commitments as well...

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, louise31 said:

But as you can although the comments are not that good but the down votes here are almost head to head with the up votes meaning there were still many supporting yoo jung even though they didn't voice out their comments...

I agree that Yoo Jung badly needs some counselling at these times and better cancel all her commitments as well...

naver and daum full of good comments to YJ ie whilst nate platform always show bad comments. Even her so called controversy was started from nate and pann.:sweatingbullets:. As you can see netizenbuzz translated those comments mostly from NATE PLATFORM. :wub: . 

• Like 9

I just hope that KBS will still give her all the awards that she should get despite cancelling her attendance, including the excellence or even top excellence award. This lovely and talented young lady deserve those awards for her hard work this year. Get well soon yoojung-ah. Fighting!

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

naver and daum full of good comments to YJ ie whilst nate platform always showed bad comments. Even her so called controversy was started from nate and pann.:sweatingbullets:. As you can see netizenbuzz translated those comments mostly from NATE PLATFORM. :wub: . 

Yup..this is so true...nb rarely translated comments coming from naver and daum...which mostly shows encouraging and positive comments for YJ... Honestly, I really want to shout now coz my heart is full of so much anger... I'm typically not this kind of person but those evil creatures is making me a monster now...

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Yup..this is so true...nb rarely translated comments coming from naver and daum...which mostly shows encouraging and positive comments for YJ... Honestly, I really want to shout now coz my heart is full of so much anger... I'm typically not this kind of person but those evil creatures is making me a monster now...

Not only YJ, but nate always target anyone to make the controversy grow bigger:sweatingbullets:

They surely desperate to increase traffic in their website. LOLOL:w00t:

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

I just hope that KBS will still give her all the awards that she should get despite cancelling her attendance, including the excellence or even top excellence award. This lovely and talented young lady deserve those awards for her hard work this year. Get well soon yoojung-ah. Fighting!

I will pray and light candles everyday, hours and minutes for this chingu... I believe if Yoo Jung wins one of these awards...these haters might shut the hell up with their mouths... Kill 'Em with Success Yoo Jung-ie!!!

• Like 12

Oh my God... oetokee.. our barby girl.. :tears:..

Although she's not as cheerful as usuall, she still laughing n smiling like nothing wrong. That's make me sad the most. How she endured it all by herself deep in her heart.:cry:..

Looks like all because those malicious comments, she mentally hurt the most then physically..

Maybe That's why Sidushq finnaly take the actions...Yeah. Give them what they should have take after hurt our baby..

IG post deleted..already posted

• Like 14

Kim Yoo Jung so called "controversy" is really a trash.. netz where is the HUMANITY! :rage: She is still paaaaart of humanity!!!!!!!!

Im getting mad cuz ive cancel all my vacation on Dec.24-Jan.4!!! cuz hoping for boyoo moment i even brought many many fooooods just to stay at home 24/7!

Haist! Maybe ill just read every comments in every social net.! And hunt those loser bad mouthing about her i will totally REPORT IT TO SIDUS! :rage: Im mad unni ajumma now!

• Like 18

Right i think she need psychologist stress and shock may cause of heart failure and other body organ failure and for worst it can be cause by depression if you watch her ep in 1n2d she said due of many thing on his mind she walked alone through the rain it also sign of depression i think this time all she need a counselling or maybe she take a rest somewhere far away from all esp the media or take a spritual retreat.                  

• Like 7