Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

@iluvpuppies Sorry to hear :blink:

if you can, please clear all browsing history/cookies on the device and then restart it. Best of luck and come back as Edith soon! :)

I did all that! But nothing seems to work waaaaahhhh! And I so love to post comments because of this big and wonderful news we've just been blessed with..I'll be glued on my TV come Friday at 5pm..it's red carpet and at 7pm will be the awards' night proper.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, thesecretgarden said:

@thearmyofskank awww, thank YOU for reading, you're so sweet chingu :D BUT OMGGGGGGGG I CAN'T KEEP CALM GUYS I SRSLY NEED TO HOLD ON TO SOMEONE BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I'M DROWNING IN FEEEEEEEELS

I thought it's already good enough that Yoojung and Bogum will be in the same country for a few days but to actually hear that they're going to be attending (and MC-ing) MAMA together? 

I JUST - I CAN'T - GAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BESIDES SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW. 

I mean, IMAGINE ALL THE POSSIBILITIES! MY MIND IS ALREADY CONJURING UP ALL KINDS OF SCENARIOS OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN DURING THEIR STAY IN HK - like: maybe the night before the award show, Bogum will visit Yoojung at her hotel, and then after asking permission from her mom, Bogum will take her to a late night walk in the park under the moonlit sky, their hands joined together, and then they will sit down on a bench as they talk about how the week has been going so far for each of them, and of course, Bogum -- being the gentleman that he is -- will ask Yoojung if she's cold, and maybe take off his coat to drape it over her, and then he will ask her whether her hands are cold, because then he can use it as an excuse to take her hands into his, and all the giggling and smiling and OMG sorry guys I know I'm being too delusional but can't help it ya know XD

And maybe the day after MAMA they can go on a culinary adventure around HK and gahhhhhh I'm already thinking about the various sweet things Bogum would do to Yoojung and vice versa, like maybe feeding each other, or Bogum gently wiping the corner of her mouth with his thumb, more blushes, and then maybe IF it hasn't been confirmed yet -- maybe they can go back to Korea together and even be in the same airplane, sitting side by side, and then Yoojung will fall asleep on Bogum's shoulder as he sweetly watches over her with a smile playing on his lips and okay I know I should stop I'm like writing a mini fanfic right now, lols. 

SORRY GUYSSSSSS BUT OMGGGGGG YOU KNOW, OMG.

AND SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN ALARM CLOCK BECAUSE THIS IS JUST -- O.M.G.

AAAH. RIP MY SOUL :innocent:

I am waiting ur writing. Please, take ur time. I do love to read them. Sending u virtual coffee. 

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, iluvpuppies said:

Hi everybody!!!! This is Edith Fabian!!!! My Google crashed :bawling: I have no idea how to retrieve it..I'm no tekkie so I'm drowning in tears..it feels strange posting comments under a different ID but it's really ME :cry:so I'll have to make do with this right now..even my gmail crashed:angry:what to do????

So BG and YJ are finally attending as presenters...what better news could there be on this "not-going-well-for-me" day? @superfangermany_stv you're amazing, my dear! For filling our hungry-for-BoYoo hearts with so much treats and not to forget @bubblyflo for always making our day a get-going one..thanks so much to all our dear shipmates..it seems our ship will dock gracefully soon.

*this is just a temp ID..who knows what's in store for me tomorrow?

@Sheila Marie Green can you help me restore my ID? 

In really need to go back to ME!

Hope @Edith Fabian will be back soon.

• Like 10

Just now, BoYooMom said:

I will go  BoGum and YooJung FM in taiwan, My dream come true. It is magic my trip set up 2 month ago but their both FM come the same time . Thanks God. I will see my puppies in real.

What a blessing my fellow TW chingu. Have the best time of your life! I am sure Bogummy will bring you a ton of Raon ah!!! :wub:

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, iluvpuppies said:

Hi everybody!!!! This is Edith Fabian!!!! My Google crashed :bawling: I have no idea how to retrieve it..I'm no tekkie so I'm drowning in tears..it feels strange posting comments under a different ID but it's really ME :cry:so I'll have to make do with this right now..even my gmail crashed:angry:what to do????

So BG and YJ are finally attending as presenters...what better news could there be on this "not-going-well-for-me" day? @superfangermany_stv you're amazing, my dear! For filling our hungry-for-BoYoo hearts with so much treats and not to forget @bubblyflo for always making our day a get-going one..thanks so much to all our dear shipmates..it seems our ship will dock gracefully soon.

*this is just a temp ID..who knows what's in store for me tomorrow?

@Sheila Marie Green can you help me restore my ID? 

In really need to go back to ME!

Oh... dear ottokae hope your real account will come back!!

Image result for ottoke gif  

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

What a blessing my fellow TW chingu. Have the best time of your life! I am sure Bogummy will bring you a ton of Raon ah!!! :wub:.

Thank you my chingu.My flight arrive taiwan on 1/19 night. I am crazy BoYoo mom. My family  will help me sure to get the tickets. I may cry when I see my puppies 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, myvilvil said:

Actually, she's the one who set her mind to date only if she turns 20. This she said after her experience of dating at a young age. But I guess she can always change her mind. As long as they don't confirm it, we don't mind either if they're dating in secret-delulu mode again.:)

@myvilvil Agree with you. they can date secretly without letting public know.  Thanks for your enlightenment @Sheila Marie Green

super excited for MAMA awards to see both.   They usually do not show actor/actress seating, i always see idols group only from their camera.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

in my country Indonesia, we can watch it live on TVN. But u can streaming also.

http://mama.mwave.me/about

MAMA Broadcast Channels: 

• - Korea Broadcast : Mnet, OnStyle, O'live, XTM
  • - International Broadcast : Mnet America, Mnet Japan, Mnet Smart, tvN Asia, MYX, KKTV, 8TV
  • - Online Live Streaming : mama.mwave.me

Thank you so much!!!!

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

still remember about bottle mystery at AAA?

So he held 3 bottles at once haha

HAHAHAHA.. bottle mysteri is a legend.

Spoiler

still remember when we were called delutional because of the bottle water.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

for n pages in this thread were dedicated to talk about bottle water, Instead talking about how happy and compatible our OTP in AAA,  so of course we remember. 

• Like 23

@BoYooMom

So lucky! I'm jealous! Okay, don't forget to have your phone, cameras and all paraphernalia that can capture images and videos at the FM hahaha! Who ever is accompanying you, let them take videos on a different angle please. Make sure all corners are covered hahaha jk! Please do enjoy and if u have something to share at that time, please do! Looking forward to your great experience Chingu!!! I'm super happy for you! :)  

Edit: 

Whoops! Quoted a different one lol.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@happysloth If ever they're doing the JOINT INTERVIEW, the reporters will be like a STATUE/VIEWERS while THEY're WATCHING HAPPILY BoYoo chat or talk 2 each other (in THEIR OWN WORLD). Even their Close Friend, KDY shi who comes on their last shooting experiences this BOYOO OWN WORLD MOMENT kkkk:lol:

C1MIMbG.png

Btw my new meme 4 u bec I got the idea 2 make it from ur post @happysloth:kiss_wink:

My Pleasure @Kissy13 unnie ;) Unnie look what this dongsaeng is doing... LOL....LOL....:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

W1POaVQ.png

Very true! And that's such a cool meme! Thank you!!!!  

• Like 13

16 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

I will go  BoGum and YooJung FM in taiwan, My dream come true. It is magic my trip set up 2 month ago but their both FM come the same time . Thanks God. I will see my puppies in real.

Ommoni.. i Envy u so muchhh :lol:.. Plis make sure u go with your fams, afraid u will freeze seeing BoYoo n can't take any pics n vids.. hahhaha.

I never go to that kind of event in person. Just seen it on tv/online, but seem u have to use a great camera resolution n maximum zoom in/out capability coz u can't help beeing paparazi n stalker there..:w00t: ..

N don't forget to prepare your heart from heart attack, prepare your voice for screaming, don't use heels better sneeker to run, don't wear gown or skirt, n the most important keep your health omma..:heart: hahhaha.. ups sorry, im the one who nervous now...Hope u have a chance to interact with BoYoo directly, usually in FM there are some part of the event that called some audiences. 

Btw gud luck n have fun on your trip, hope u can witnessing many BoYoo moments to share with us here.:wub:

• Like 21