Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Rather than focusing on someone that throw a fire to our thread why don't we answer the quiz that @4nnlov3pink gave??

Chingu!! I already have an answer!!

There is something between them because:

1. people around them suspiciously protect they by separating them and put some third wheeler around them as a barrier

2. they even know each other feel by just looking to each other

3. skinship!!

I gotta think another answer hahaha

• Like 24

On 11/22/2016 at 1:46 AM, luvinmoonlight16 said:

I may be biased but I still don't buy BG seeing our baby doll YJ as dongsaeng. 

"We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak; love is when you look into someone's eyes and you see their hearts." 

CC: eyes windows to soul poems

Can't we ship these two adorable young kids because they simply are into each other? They like each other because they genuinely care for each other. Didn't you see how ecstatic they were seeing each other receiving awards on stage? Those sparkles in their EYEs that could light up the world of darkness?  Why all the angst and bringing The adultry knife? (I swear our intention here is as innocent as they both are) In the diverse world we live in..we really don't need any more classifications than we already have simply because we are all humans and it's a beautiful thing to care for each other.

Yes, YJ may be a minor to be legally married but who said a minor cannot have feelings toward someone who has been there for her? 

And BG...he is just so happy around YJ and please let him be! Imagine he just wanted to hold YJ's hands if YJ let him. Nobody asked or forced them. No need apology or justification and they may just like the way it is! 

Love and peace...

TOTALLY AGREE CHINGGU..... YOU'VE SPEAK MY MIND EXACTLY..... I AM HERE BECAUSE I FEEL THEIR AFFECTION FOR EACH OTHER IS SOO PURE 

AND WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE CAN SEE IT....

AND WE CHERISH IT....

TOGETHER  

• Like 16

12 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!!!

What is happening??

I don't even understand how what we talk about in this forum has all of a sudden lead to statutory rape. I really don't know how we've gotten here. That's not what this forum was ever about. You're really not being protective of YJ or BG. You're being disruptive for the sole purpose of being disruptive.

If anyone doesn't like the discussions here...you're more than welcome to leave. If what we discuss as shippers on this forum is upsetting to you and you're cultural values, you don't have to be here. There are more than enough other outlets where people who like BG and YJ(but not together) can congregate.

We actually do have very strong fans of BG and YJ who are regular posters that have done a fantastic job keeping the thread in line with morality from the very beginning. Especially with YJ. And I'm pretty confident no one wants to see either of them get hurt. Because of the nature of the thread, I'm also pretty confident the Mods are constantly checking on the thread. People are always free to report posts as they see fit. 

I was initially against starting a private group, because I felt this was a safe place for BoYoo-ers to congregate. I thought doing so would kill the thread and all of the fun. Now, I think that's not a bad idea. Please check your message in the coming days for an invite.

Please include me in too chinguya!!!... :wub:

• Like 11

15 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I just tend to ignore some of the comments made by people who pop in randomly to create some fire. 

Trolls Trolls everywhere...

'...

I would change Sam Nom's question to "Are you a shipper or a troll? Popping up here and there"

I do the same, just skip the unpleasant ones :wub:, coz as an ordinary ppl we can't pleasure everyone n understand everyone too n vice versa. We already sailing many ocean n through many kind of bad wheater. So just keep sailing happily in this BoYoo cruise.

Spoiler

N just a humble n kind reminder from BoYoo ahjuma shipper here (ME ;)), there is one door to enter this ship, n u always can take those door too to go out from this ship if u don't wanna be here anymore, n no one will have objection coz this is your chioce to be here or not. N if u loves Bo n Yoo sparately, u can go to BG n YJ individually thread to support them individually. So simple.:heart:

• Like 23

I'm actually quite shock when I'm back to read this thread. I'm a silent lurker here apart from a single post   around a month ago. I'm enjoying all your delulu, and it has accompany me from time to time. I'm surprised there's someone who post about statutory r. What is this? What kind of thoughts is that? What kind of things has happen that leads to that thoughts? From what I see nothing happen between BG and YJ could leads to that terms. Anything happen between them still looks innocent to me. I'm sure BG with his personality and his upbringing and what he believes, aware about YJ being a minor. And he would not do anything that could hurt her.

I'm a little bit upset actually. There's a said that tongue do not have bone, so be careful of what you said...

forgive my rants... I'm out for now... gotta start to work... but I will be back to read in a few hours

• Like 20

Exactly my thought and the same scenario if YJ were to be the host. On the positive note, there will still be moment when YJ goes on stage for her award and when they go up for couple award..here is the hope! Please KBS..give us the most heart fluttering BoYoo moment and they both are ratings magnet!  :phew:

• Like 22

Love that BG is hosting the awards...sucks that we don't get to see them sitting/interacting together :tears:Don't these awards shows always have a token female emcee as well. Please please choose YJ if they do.

• Like 23

15 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

we will never know chingu

Hope there is

But it's means no hand in hand red carpet n no seat side by side :bawling:. We can just hope from eyes contact n smiling n giggling.. aghhhhh.. i wanna see them stick n glued side by side for the entire kbs awards show like in AAA (hahhaha, am i too greedy???:sweatingbullets:).. 

Okey, i will not set my hopes to high as in AAA. N in return we have a bunch of beutifull moments of BoYoo :wub:.. Or maybe there will be the 3th mc? Usually there will be a female one alongside male mcs?? Omooo, who knows chingus...;)

• Like 17