Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 hours ago, honeywell said:

My vision is bad but I didn't see any hand holding. :lol: BG is truly a gentleman though.  

Me, too! I didn't see any reaching out gesture or holding hands..but I liked the way he showed his concern for YJ..friend-brother-boyfriend all at the same time...should I add husband, too?

• Like 17

@yoojunged unless he is a hugee fan of Me Before You 

I guess this is BG's way of telling YJ and his Twitter followers how he truly feels and how his life changed now that YJ is part of it..and that night sky? I think when he said that "It's a beautiful night" it's a code between them..he has probably mentioned to YJ that her dress resembles a starlit night and knowing how BG adores her, he couldn't stop himself from saying how beautiful she was during the event.

• Like 22

I think we can let bottle gate go...either it was for more than just YJ it should fine. From that night we have received so many blessings from our couple. the video of BG calling YJ with the hand gesture and him acknowledging her stating her name in his speech was the ultimate for me. Is melon awards on...anyone live streaming? 

• Like 20

22 minutes ago, b4 said:

I think we can let bottle gate go...either it was for more than just YJ it should fine. From that night we have received so many blessings from our couple. the video of BG calling YJ with the hand gesture and him acknowledging her stating her name in his speech was the ultimate for me. Is melon awards on...anyone live streaming? 

Chingu, this is the Live link @ 6:00pm

http://www.melon.com/mma/index.htm

And these are for stream links

https://aqstream.com/mbce1/MBC-Every1-Stream-3
https://aqstream.com/mbce1/MBC-Every1-Stream-4

• Like 18

As I silent lurker in this thread I have read posts that have made me go MOD EDIT: WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!! I understand that you want to ship Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung but sometimes I feel that the comments are over stepping some boundaries. Just keep the delulu in check, and use more rational thinking. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Shout out too BoYoo Mommy Shippers!:heart:

May I join this mom group too??? hehehe.....I have 2 teenage kids 19 & 14. And this crazy mom has made the executive decision that all 3 of us will going to BG's KLFM on 10 Dec :w00t:

Like many of you have shared here.....my mom's instincts reacted wildly when I saw the MDBC press con. That's just too surreal too miss..... it made me reminisce the sweet feeling of falling in love so hard....way back when....LOL!

Anyways......love this group so much!!!! And this old mom is enjoying new things in life these past few months....

that I've done all these, since I started watching MDBC:

1. Joined Soompi (after lurking for abt 2 months)

2. Joined Instagram

3. Joined Twitter

4. Bought OST and Photo Essay via Yesasia (I never buy online except for books)

5. Bought Fan Meet tickets (my first and probably the last)

What a ride it has been and will continue this beautiful adventure with all of you here. So do share all the tech stuff and media know how here to this old mom. 

Thanking all of you in advanced, especially the honorable soompi sunbaenimdeul and the various experts that we are lucky enough to have in this group. 

1 hour ago, tygrumpy14 said:

Hi @saegukyoin

Another BoYoo mommy shipper here!and guess what??i'm going to the KLFM too!!!can't wait for the day..may be we can say hello..

i totally understand what you're going through right now..i'm a mother of 20 and 14 yrs old boys. Sometimes i question my insanity. Never in my life i thought i'll be joining some forum, shipping an adorable couple like this..now i am totally hooked on them and been enjoying this forum to the max..

Me toooo! I am mummy fangirling with my 4 tweenge girls. Guilty as charged for all the above except still trying to resist the SG fanmeet  . And another first today was a warning bleep from my telco that I have almost busted my 4G  mobile date plan for the month!!!! because of stalking IG n soompi! 

Love that this group is always warm and welcoming . Enjoying all the posts n insights shared.

@superfangermany_stv love your translations ... esp the " i am  too embaressed to translate this... " section. 

So shall we watch the domino's bts and enjoy his appetite for food instead  yah...

Credit to owners

• Like 22

Like what we all have mentioned it's like boyoo have become one person, and what they have right now is really beautiful. other couples took years to have the special bond boyoo has right now. But for boyoo being together for like half a year in that just short amount of time, they created a relationship that i think can be compared to marriage couples. They just instantly click,, where can we find that but in true soulmates.(this is just how i feel about their bond, sorry for being delusional hehe )

So chingus boyoo is beautiful let's all just enjoy the happiness they bring us and let the ship sail for a long long time cause i know boyoo is not just for now  they are here to stay! They are the captain of our ship! 

• Like 24