Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

10 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Thank you!!! Those are some beautiful close up shots....

@be99lle ur welcome

6 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Maybe they talked to each other about the same hairstyle...lol...they look good with it though

ps... sorry I should have posted this on the same page as above :D

hahaha... Maybe... behind us they have convo like this...

YJ: oppa... how about 'going with bangs' tomorrow? ...

PBG: ah....O.K. see my airport style tomorrow...:wub:

then tomorrow morning...

14702278_1132054050219830_22793207128767 

Yoo Jung-ah ... do u see me....with BANGS...BANGS...BANGS...:love:

• Like 15

O.K I think I'll share my mind here... 

bec I think the situation is not on our boyoo for now, that media, KCSC, what exploit the minor, hey now see that many girl group with sexy concept, they do this and that what I can call ... sorry but not sorry make those ahjussi in DIRTY MIND state. what??? they're everywhere...and they only get "KIYOMI' comments... what the... THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR :angry::angry:

I'm in with this comment....

NO MATTER WHAT... BOYOO 4 THE WIN... WE LOVE U BOTH..

14650639_1131808966911005_43451458974555

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Hahaha! Me too! That's my goal this year. After 7 years of kdramas I should know something...

I'd like to learn Hangul as well. In fact, I've already checked out a few Korean audio CDs from our local library.. However, I'm wondering if it's better to learn how to read (and write) Hangul first. What do you think?

2 minutes ago, ninamina said:

Yep! 

It does look like KYJ based on her side profile and their height difference. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I'd like to learn Hangul as well. In fact, I've already checked out a few Korean audio CDs from our local library.. However, I'm wondering if it's better to learn how to read (and write) Hangul first. What do you think?

That's actually what I plan on doing, just to have a better understanding of differences between the formalities. I don't want to walk into say a Korean shop or restaurant in my area and immediately start offending someone in their own language :frown:.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

Park bo gum >> lead actor mbdc in march

Kim ji won >> decline the offer

aoa seolhyun >> rumored

Kim go eun unfortunately also decline the offer

Kim yoo jung confirmed she woud join mbdc in april

See? They met trough destiny..

Trough 3 actress and 1 month, finally, the fate was written for their love story.

May they in oppa dongsaeng relationship for now, trough separation times not meet each other, the yearning burden in their feeling,

they will remember the happy time filming drama, the will recall the memory in many times without realize that the love has grow slowly in their heart

And when the time comes, who knows 3 or 4 years forward, they will reunite in new drama, the right time for them to show their feeling each other.

They cant see each other eyes easly like before, they feel tremble when hold each other hands, and after the kiss they cant look in the eyes because they feel shy. 

Ahhh.. They still have the couple bracellet ..

As far as I know, there was no offers to Kim Ji Won or Kim Go Eun or any other actress for that matter. There were just rumors. They were probably considered but it was Kim Yoo Jung who was the first actress (officially) to be offered  the role.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

That's actually what I plan on doing, just to have a better understanding of differences between the formalities. I don't want to walk into say a Korean shop or restaurant in my area and immediately start offending someone in their own language :frown:.

So true.. I guess if we always see to it that we add 'yo' at the end of everything, then we should be golden? :blush:

Spoiler

By the way, which part of the country are you from? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

Ahhh.. They still have the couple bracellet ..

Sorry to cut your post Sis. Every time I think of them wearing the bracelets I think of what LY to HY when she questioned him about his, and mentioned what the merchants said about them...."They must know the hearts of people who wish to believe it, knowing they are lies".

5 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:
  Hide contents

By the way, which part of the country are you from? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

Not at all, Southeastern US, Atlanta to be exact :). Not too far from you I believe?

And, Lol...I was thinking the same thing about the 'yo'.

• Like 9