[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

11 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Did anyone catch the last part? The winner was awarded with honeymoon privilege/ travel coupon, is it? Anyone knows? 

if dis is true,samsam couple shud win dis. They badly needed a honeymoon & dey just recently got married. lol!

Or we can have the same thing WGM did wid JjongAh couple for der honeymoon.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai hai samsamnizens....

Just watched only 33 couple part on instagram and didn't watch the raw ep yet, but I found something to tell yaaaa...

In the heartmon go game, the last "heartmon" guy who was hide somewhere (in my opinion) was purposively been hidden because the picture on his shirt is sooooo damn hot. You know what is the fact? 

original.jpg

Actually to clear the mission, the couple should kiss...yess..kissing on the lips guys...

tPuNcXLl.jpg

Screen cap from the guy shirt :D

OMG, WHY JOTA WHY? DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAAAT HOOOT POSE? OOOMAAAIIGAAAAT... DID THEY NEGOTIATE WITH THE STAFF TO BE JUST KISS ON THE CHEEK? 

THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THIS, ONE DAY :D 

*sorry my capslock was broken :D

10 minutes ago, khairunni said:

OMG, WHY JOTA WHY? DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAAAT HOOOT POSE? OOOMAAAIIGAAAAT... DID THEY NEGOTIATE WITH THE STAFF TO BE JUST KISS ON THE CHEEK? 

THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THIS, ONE DAY :D 

*sorry my capslock was broken :D

Totally agree with you

ONE DAY, THEY SHOULD PAY FOR THIS! :D

Hello Samsamnizens! Orenmaniyeyo!

Work and prep for GMAT has been killing me, but Samsam Day will always perk me up... :blush: 

Found the Chinese subs whilst surfing: http://maplestage.com/episode/or30z/我們結婚了-20160917-可頌夫婦--憧憬夫婦--草露夫婦
(Sorry to those who can't read Chinese...)

Delulu me hopes some day down the road, uri couple will have a proper wedding pictorial (Jota will be a killer in formal and JK will look gorgeous) and an overseas honeymoon... maybe we can trust good ol' Club Med to sponsor, like what they've done for the other couples (WooJung in Cherating, Khuntoria in Maldives, Jjongah in Bali etc.) *delulu mode*

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?r=articles/20160917001415397

The title of the article:

We Got Married Kim Jin Kyung ♡ Jota, Jota is crowned as number 1 of the most popular husband rank in WGM, and Kim Jin Kyung as the most jealous wife.

:grin: Lol.

When Jota knew from the chef that he is the most popular husband, he said: I should not get married then. And jealousy from Jin Kyung exploded. In this scene we could see the pretty jealous of Kim Jin Kung. (Based on google translating) 

20160917001415397_1.jpg

---

There are more than 30 articles (so far) about 33 couple, but the article above got the highest viewer, lol. Charaeeeeee 33 couple.

Finished watching yesterday's episode & sadly I skipped a lot becoz I only want to see SamSam couple's part.

The highlights for me r when other couples & MC requested to reenact the cheek kiss & when JT was reassuring JK that she's gonna be okay for the singing competition while looking at her wid his loving eyes. :blush:

Yes!Next week wud be SamSam couple only!

1 hour ago, greys8 said:

Finished watching yesterday's episode & sadly I skipped a lot becoz I only want to see SamSam couple's part.

The highlights for me r when other couples & MC requested to reenact the cheek kiss & when JT was reassuring JK that she's gonna be okay for the singing competition while looking at her wid his loving eyes. :blush:

Yes!Next week wud be SamSam couple only!

LOL I finally have time to watch it now and I'm skipping a lot just like you ^^

• 339회09/10 5.5% (AGB Nielsen)  5.8% (TMNS)
  • 338회09/104.5%  4.3%
  • 337회09/033.6%  4.4%
  • 336회08/274.2%  4.1%
  • 335회08/204.1%  4.0%
  • 334회08/133.5%  3.8%
  • 333회08/063.4%  4.1%
  • 332회07/303.9%  4.3%
  • 331회07/234.6%  3.6%
  • 330회07/164.8%  3.9%
  • 329회07/094.1%  3.2%
  • 328회07/024.1%  4.4%
  • 327회06/254.0%  3.3%
  • 326회06/184.4%  3.7%
  • 325회06/114.3%  4.2%
  • 324회06/044.7%  4.3%
  • 323회05/283.8%  4.4%
  • 322회05/213.8%  4.2%
  • 321회05/144.3%  4.1%

8 hours ago, little-star said:

LOL I finally have time to watch it now and I'm skipping a lot just like you ^^

I think their total screen time is just 10mins, Ddong couple has more screen time. 

In my opinion,I feel dat WGM staff likes Ddong couple or its their fave. 

On 17/09/2016 at 4:30 PM, clarencek said:

The mc said because sam sam couple starts 3 minutes earlier than ddongie but got same number of poses so ddongie won. 

On 17/09/2016 at 5:35 PM, luv5622 said:

There should have been a tie breaker. Sam Sam actually caught theirs while ddong couple bargained for theirs.

the episode is done with and the results cannot be changed.

no matter what the judges say, i still want to say something ....   no matter what ...  :lol:

i usually love this kind of episodes where all the couples get together, and play games.

but this episode failed me. 

not only did our couple had lesser screen time, they also lost on the most strenuous activity... like ..   :astonished:

samsam couple should've at least won the heartmon go since  anyone and everyone  can see how they ran all over the place to hunt.

they did not use their rank to lure the runners out and bait them with food!   :rolleyes:

and IMHO this episode seems to cater more to solaric couple ... 

there!    i've said it!   

and the results remain unchanged ... so yeah.... :P

I like what she said in here ". I am happy to see Jota and JK mingle with other artists/celebrities because it is very rare for this to happen. Also they are able to expand their connections of people in the showbiz. Also, seeing Jota throwing all his shyness in a corner is just so lovely to watch. I can always remember those LOTJ times where he can't even say the word Captain Busan because he is very shy. But now his confidence is building high and I know it will help him climb up higher to the top faster. " not like other couple, this is might be the first time 33 couple (except Eric Nam, Cao Lou n Leetuk for Jota) meet them including MC and judges. they have done a great job as rookie in variety show. 

23 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

there!    i've said it!   

and the results remain unchanged ... so yeah.... :P

Lets move on to the Everland :D

26 minutes ago, indien said:

I like what she said in here ". I am happy to see Jota and JK mingle with other artists/celebrities because it is very rare for this to happen. Also they are able to expand their connections of people in the showbiz. Also, seeing Jota throwing all his shyness in a corner is just so lovely to watch. I can always remember those LOTJ times where he can't even say the word Captain Busan because he is very shy. But now his confidence is building high and I know it will help him climb up higher to the top faster. " not like other couple, this is might be the first time 33 couple (except Eric Nam, Cao Lou n Leetuk for Jota) meet them including MC and judges. they have done a great job as rookie in variety show. 

Lets move on to the Everland :D

for personal growth, yes,  this episode gave jota a boost of confidence and also gave jinkyung the chance to show them another side of her besides

being a model.    man,  this girl can join  an idol girl group..!     :w00t:

i am not one who would sulk for long ...  so yes, Everland ...  here we come..!  :w00t:

photo 1_zpswkzq24oc.gif                 

the subtle touch .. needing to touch him to calm her nervousness ....          

photo 2_zpsaiuul71d.gif      photo 3_zpsgo4i9hin.gif

the girl who can do a manly flip!    :lol:

photo 6_zpskde9nva1.gif

:lol:  the cute sound he made when his mike hit her head... that hurts,  jota yah ....  :lol:

Archived