[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

@shinjibvby, Didn't Jinkyung currently still on vacation??..... Hmmmmmmm......

maybe she went back already? or maybe Jota filmed something else, could be anything.. I actually watch the video in the official cafe, Jota is not there, during their practice session.

If Jota is not on tomorrow's in Tower Record Ario Ageo, would definitely means he filmed something.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201608101153121118&ext=na

Any one knows what's this news about ?

it's related to Jota but who's that girl ?

they labeled her as "조타 키스녀" and when I googled the word "키스녀" I was shocked with the results !!! :blink:  Try googling it and you'll understand what i mean ?

EDIT/

turned out she's the girl from Emptiness MV ! but they didn't kiss right ?

2 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

maybe she went back already? or maybe Jota filmed something else, could be anything.. I actually watch the video in the official cafe, Jota is not there, during their practice session.

If Jota is not on tomorrow's in Tower Record Ario Ageo, would definitely means he filmed something.

Hmmmm.... I get it.. Maybe... n Since I didn't register at Official Fansite.. didn't get to watch the vid.. 

Because there is no new CKoTB, I am missing my Jota so much I decided to try and locate exactly where he is in the world. I google mapped Shibuya Tower Records, and saw the building that he and Madtown frequent the most. I then went on to street viewing the street Shibuya Tower Records is on. I scrolled up and down the street like I was taking a scroll myself and 'sight seeing' the immediate surroundings, what Jota himself might be seeing when he is there. Yikes! What have I done?! I have turned myself into a certified stalker! 

Japan is directly above Australia. I have never been to Japan, but I'm guessing it's about a 10 hour flight. My Jota is so close yet so far.

P.S Congrats to Gwak Donghan - he won bronze! He did a very outstanding job!
P.P.S Aish! Kim SeongYeon lost in the preliminary rounds. 
:tears:

@nambunny373 - Oh dear LORD! For a second I thought he was stark nekid behind the curtain! Somebody remove that wretched curtain! I want to see Jota's glorious abs! GRRR !! ...  Thank you for the post! *overjoyed* That first pic tho - look at his perfect features! *runs finger down his nose bridge .. and maybe across his lips too*

Will join you in that corner. 

Hi! I'm new here.. :) it's my first time participating in a forum so please bare with me.. :) 

i have been a lurker in this forum for a while now and i am so thankful for you guys, because of you I am updated with what is happening to our samsam couple..

image_zpswjkrdtht.pngI saw on jinkyung's model friend, hoyeon, that she is back in Korea... :) 

Archived