[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Dear @linja, glad to have you back with your long long review. It's something i look forward to every week. Totally love it. And same like you, everytime i write a post, all i can use is adorable, sweet, loving. I think there's no other way to express how they are. They are just that everytime they are together. Even doing simple thing as washing dishes, carrying jk on his back, all simple but sweet, loving and beautiful. 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm in the article, the response already confirms it will be cut. Didn't know it was that low ratings..

From business POV i can understand, but it i can see Jota being sad about it. Not to mention for us too :tears:

Edit: I almost want to unsubscribe KBS on youtube now haha

16 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

Hm in the article, the response already confirms it will be cut. Didn't know it was that low ratings..

From business POV i can understand, but it i can see Jota being sad about it. Not to mention for us too :tears:

Edit: I almost want to unsubscribe KBS on youtube now haha

I refuse to watch kbs anymore unless they include jota in the new programme. 

Archived