[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo 3_zpsxqy6h11p.gif

he called her yeobo prior to this ...  and every time he calls her that .. MY heart flutters too ...  crazy but true..!  LOL

photo 4_zpsfirnw1gj.gif

guy enjoys his wifey loving touch ..    see how she  really scrubs  him up clean :love:

photo 5_zpsac655vql.gif

she does not leave any spot go untouched!     :wub:

for me honestly,  there is nothing intimate or pervy abt this scene ...  

its  just another sweet loving moment .... 

"Eel is considered a manly food in Korea. It is said that it gives your manhood extra strength and the rest of your body vitality. Korean women are not supposed to eat the very end of the eel as that is where the eel’s major muscles are and if you are looking for vitality a man should eat the tail. "

I felt there was some hidden meaning in their conversation during eel eating so just had to research this. lol.

So this was behind the reaction for jota's " What should I do with this strength?" :phew: hahaha

Anneong! previous lurker since episode 1 of samsam couple here. It's nice to finally say hi! :blush: 

3 hours ago, clarencek said:

They've cut the wrestling pose scene. I've been wanting to see what they are doing there. My guess is pulling jk’s long leg out of the mud. But they've cut it once again!!! So disappointing. 

Oh you're right i totally forgot about it :/

11 hours ago, kimipot07 said:

"Eel is considered a manly food in Korea. It is said that it gives your manhood extra strength and the rest of your body vitality. Korean women are not supposed to eat the very end of the eel as that is where the eel’s major muscles are and if you are looking for vitality a man should eat the tail. "

I felt there was some hidden meaning in their conversation during eel eating so just had to research this. lol.

So this was behind the reaction for jota's " What should I do with this strength?" :phew: hahaha

Anneong! previous lurker since episode 1 of samsam couple here. It's nice to finally say hi! :blush: 

First of all, welcome to Samsam Town! Thank you for delurking. Do share and post more. :)

Ah, the infamous eel. I remember looking it up when I was watching Jjongah couple. Yura was giving Jjong eel and their guest went something like "What are you trying to do giving him eel?!" It made both of them flustered so that pique my interest. ;)

But I like when Jota asked what he was going to do with all the energy and JK answered "You can use it later." Wishful thinking on my part, but I was hoping she would give her infamous vague but suggestive comment. Like, "We can test your strength at home later?" Hehe. That would have been gold! :lol:

2 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

First of all, welcome to Samsam Town! Thank you for deurking. Do share and post more. :)

Ah, the infamous eel. I remember looking it up when I was watching Jjongah couple. Yura was giving Jjong eel and their guest went something like "What are you trying to do giving him eel?!" It made both of them flustered so that pique my interest. ;)

But I like when Jota asked what he was going to do with all the energy and JK answered "You can use it later." Wishful thinking on my part, but I was hoping she would give her infamous vague but suggestive comment. Like, "We can test your strength at home later?" Hehe. That would have been gold! :lol:

Hahahahaha..your on point this is all the shippers had in mind..:D

3 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

First of all, welcome to Samsam Town! Thank you for deurking. Do share and post more. :)

These two r just in der 20's but their minds r way way advance.  lol!

Marry young shud be der motto den have babies! lol!

(I'm such a pervert!) Can't help it coz these two r full of sexual tension.

Hello hello samsamnizen in wonderland. Haha I just came back from short vacay hehehe. I went to Perth, such a beautiful place.

I missed 2 episodes so yeah.

I just watched the latest episode and all the rainbows, unicorns and butterflies sha la la la la......

I was jealous most of the time looking at them, I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP lol.... My favorite part was when they talked at the restaurant. Jota lovingly staring at his wife aigooo this anae babooo... Cute bickering over lettuce wrap and and they talked about ANYTHING... I really love someone who can talk about anything, who can jump from one topic to another. :heart:  (I can relate with jota's personality, he's just like me. He's shy shy shy but once he opens his mouth and he can talk for hours (remember he video called hajkin for 2 hours LOL)

Everything was so cute and can't wait for next week because our SAMSAM COUPLE WILL SLAY!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

36 minutes ago, greys8 said:

These two r just in der 20's but their minds r way way advance.  lol!

Marry young shud be der motto den have babies! lol!

(I'm such a pervert!) Can't help it coz these two r full of sexual tension.

Dont worry. I'm with you!

Really cannot blame us cos we can feel so much sweetness and tension between them. One wants to hug and the other wants to be hugged. That's the beauty of this phase, always nervous and fluttering, just sitting close to each other can make you blush. We were once there before and it's such a precious experience, thinking about it will make you giggle like a little girl, just like little girl jota. Sometimes i wish they are not on tv then maybe they will be more daring. Whenever i see them gazing sweetly at each other and touching each other, i really wanna shout pls just do it or just get a room!!!! 

1 hour ago, nambunny373 said:

Hello hello samsamnizen in wonderland. Haha I just came back from short vacay hehehe. I went to Perth, such a beautiful place.

I missed 2 episodes so yeah.

I just watched the latest episode and all the rainbows, unicorns and butterflies sha la la la la......

I was jealous most of the time looking at them, I NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP lol.... My favorite part was when they talked at the restaurant. Jota lovingly staring at his wife aigooo this anae babooo... Cute bickering over lettuce wrap and and they talked about ANYTHING... I really love someone who can talk about anything, who can jump from one topic to another. :heart:  (I can relate with jota's personality, he's just like me. He's shy shy shy but once he opens his mouth and he can talk for hours (remember he video called hajkin for 2 hours LOL)

Everything was so cute and can't wait for next week because our SAMSAM COUPLE WILL SLAY!! AJA AJA FIGHTING!!

Welcome back dear. Hope u have fun watching last week kissing episode. I still haven't gotten over it yet. 

@kimipot07 welcome to our wonderland. Have fun and feel free to post anything. 

@wackeemarie pls visit often if you have time. We will miss you. 

@superfudgechunk thanks for your gif. Captures my favourite scenes.

@MissJane i agree with you. When jota say yeobo you won, his voice is so soft and tender. I hope jk will call him yeobo too. Ever since the photoshoot episode, she didn't call him like that anymore. 

Being twenties is when heart beats faster for merely holding hand and the body would react for more hahahaha...i miss being twenties..everything is new, fun, heart fluttering. I remembered, even seing my ex bf's house roof from distance was shivering, kyahahahaa...it was the time when love is was pure and genuine like J&J have now.. 

Happy Monday samsamnizers :blush:

54 minutes ago, clarencek said:

Welcome back dear. Hope u have fun watching last week kissing episode. I still haven't gotten over it yet. 

@kimipot07 welcome to our wonderland. Have fun and feel free to post anything. 

@wackeemarie pls visit often if you have time. We will miss you. 

@superfudgechunk thanks for your gif. Captures my favourite scenes.

@MissJane i agree with you. When jota say yeobo you won, his voice is so soft and tender. I hope jk will call him yeobo too. Ever since the photoshoot episode, she didn't call him like that anymore. 

Yeah,jk still shy i guess but jota just came out naturally this guys is so so muddy in love..LOL

6 hours ago, clarencek said:

Where's our linja? Kinda missing her these days?  You alright dear?

Aw! Thank you for your concern! I'm missing everyone too. Missing out on all the spazz. Real life kidnapped me and held me for ransom! I only managed to escape to watch our 33 couple subbed and write up the review today! I'm all good :) We had Father's Day in Australia yesterday and I celebrated it with my in laws. Happy Father's Day to any fathers in our thread! 

Episode 17 Thoughts & Highlights

1. Jota and Jin are walking too far apart for my liking. I wonder if it’s the footpath with the patch of grass in the middle that’s making them unconciously walk apart. I wish they would hold hands. Jota should really just grab her hand. At times, it’s swinging by close to his hand! So close yet so far! That’s so thoughtful of Jin to want to treat Jota to eel so that he can regain his strength. She knows he’s been working hard in Japan. I wish she had surprised him in Japan to encourage him instead of waiting for him to come back to Korea. I wonder if it was too hard for her and Jota to meet up in Japan. Well, my fingers are still crossed that it would happen. There’s still Madtown’s concerts coming up. Hopefully Jin will surprise Jota at the concert! Jota looks really good today. I love his outfit. He is looking mighty handsome. Jin on the other hand .. I’m not too fond of her green dress on it’s own,  but suprisingly, Jin pulls it off quite well. Must be because she’s tall. I love her little aegyo, guess what we’re eating, as she swings her arms. So cute. Jin offering to give the best part of the eel, the tail, to Jota is a bit suspicious, LOL. As Samsamnizen had pointed out .. the tail of the eel is good for men’s manhood, LOL .. um .. Jin, what are you trying to imply?? She didn’t have to mention giving him ALL the tails. They could have just eaten it however and she could ocassionally feed him a tail or two, but to specifically point it out .. hmm, LOL. And she says it’s her favourite part! I thought Korean women are not suppose to eat the tail? HAHA, Jin is not your typical woman. I’ve watch Running Man in mudflats and try to catch eel before, so I knew what was in store for our 33 couple, but they went just a little bit beyond what I had expected to happen. Skinskips galore!

2. LOL, Photoshoot part 2!  Jota and Jin actually look good in their eel-catching-overalls! I LOLed at Jin wearing sunnies. Gotta be fashionable no matter the situation you are in! As they made their way down to the mudflat, I really love the subtle moment where Jin stopped and waited for Jota to offer his hand and she grab it to step down. Jin didn’t break at all in her conversation. She kept talking, and I found that moment very sweet. It’s become natural for Jin to know that Jota will help her and for Jota to naturally turn around and offer his hand. I would have missed the meaning in that moment if I hadn’t been concentrating. Jin commented that Jota looked cute in his overalls, but Jota didn’t hear and missed it :expressionless: .. He certainly looked really cute. They both do! HAHHA, Jin’s leg keeps getting stuck in the mud, and when Jota asks why, is it because her legs are too long, she replies, I’ve been eating too much. HAHAH This made me laugh. Is she saying she’s gained some weight due to all the eating and it’s sinking her into the mud?  LOL! When Jota loses his balance and is about to fall backwards, he totally pulls a Judo move and twists his body to land frontwards on his hands, HA! He never allows his back in ANY situation. Not even mudflats! Catching those eels look a little scary but fun at the same time. I’m not sure how I’d react to the slimy and slipperiness of the eels, but I sure would love to try catching some! LOL, Jota is so naughty to throw his first catch at Jin. Poor Jin, all she can do is scream bloody murder as her legs are stuck in the mud again. He is always asking for trouble, lol! He should know his wife won’t allow it to just pass. HAAHA, Jin says she’s caught one, but all she’s grabbed is mud to throw at Jota. Jota is surely a wife fool knowing that if he gets near, his wife will chuck the mud at him but he can’t help it when he sees her stuck in the mud. He goes to help at his own risk, LOL! I love how they are having fun in just the simplest environment. It’s because all they need is each other and they will have fun in any scenario. I love our 33 couple so much. They’re having so much fun they’ve forgotten about catching the eel. Jota is the first to get back into focusing on catching the eels. It was Jin’s idea to come catch eels and eat but she’s getting distracted a lot easier than Jota, lol. And of course, our couple’s signature do, it’s not an episode of our 33 couple without a bit of competition. Pwahaha! When Jin spotted an eel but it disappeared by the time she approached it and Jota questioned whether she really saw one or not. Her expression is so cute! I just want to pinch her cheeks! She’s crooning at the eels to come out, lol! She’s so adorable, isn’t she? I totally cracked up when Jin caught her first eel and the first thing she does is chuck it hard on the ground. She is trying to knock the life out of that eel, lol! No mercy at all. And it’s even funnier when she can’t seem to put her catches in the bucket, hahahha! Her continuous screams and slapstick comedy is so hilarious! Lol, naughty Jota stealing Jin’s catch and she slaps his back hard for it. I would have done the same! Jin’s hard work and Jota swoops in at the last second to steal it. She’s pissed, LOL! Jota-shi! Jota-shi! She tells him off for cheating and not acting like a man. Jota smiles but just continues on looking for eel. So she punishes him by throwing out the eels that he caught by cheating, and Jota just accepts it, LOL. He really can’t do anything when Jin is mad. I love how Jin wants to congratulate him and uses it as an excuse to touch him. SQUEE! She touches his back, his neck and his arm. I think she’s secretly trying to get mud on him aswell, but I reckon that’s another cover up just to actually get some skinship started, lol. And you can see Jota sees the green light, and grabs her arm, rubs the whole length of her arm and applies mud on it and claims it’s good for her skin. Her arm is so slender, Jota easily wraps his whole hand around it. Oh, and it doesn’t end there. With the excuse that he’s looking tired these days, Jin applies mud on his face! Jota sees another green light and applies mud on Jin’s chin. Is this why Jota isn’t just grabbing hold of Jin’s hands whenever and whereever? He is being too much of a gentleman! I feel he’s being too careful! Jin has applied a lot of mud on Jota’s face and neck already but Jota only dots her chin, LOL! I wanted him to apply mud on her face just as much as Jin is doing on his. Is Jin so delicate to him? Lol. What cracks me up is when Jin DREW A MOUSTACH AROUND HER OWN MOUTH!! HAHAHHAHA!! Ohmygosh, I was laughing so much. She looks so cute and funny. I love how she isn’t afraid to ruin her own image. Since Jota wouldn’t do it, she did it herself! LOL! That’s how you have fun! When you let go and not worry about your image! Jin applies more mud on Jota as make up and so Jota does some contouring for her. When I first watched that bit without the subs, I thought he was drawing a beard for her but when I read he was contouring HAHAHAH. So funny Jota. Yes, I’d forgotten that you know how to do make up and so of course you would know the term ‘contouring’. It’s not a term that is in most men’s vocabularly! After contouring his wife’s face, Jota just loses it. He cracks up laughing so bad just seeing her face HAHAHAH! I’m laughing with him! His high pitch laugh that means he is finding it so darn hilarious! HAHAA It’s so contatious! I love his high pitch laugh that almost sounds like a girl’s laugh if I close my eyes, HAHA. This laugh comes out when he is with Madtown members, when they played a prank on the members in CkoTB, and when Park Joon Hyung guested and told his stories, HAHAHA! I love hearing that laugh of Jota’s. I’m so happy Jin can make him laugh like that. He’s so happy these days it shows. It shows during the fansignings especially. But seriously tho, Jin looks so freakin FUNNY but CUTE at the same time! HAHA, Jota gets knocked down every time he looks at her face, HAHAHA! Jin gives Jota a beard and calls him Your Majesty and when Jota says it back to her, she doesn’t understand why HAHAHA!! When  Jin watches this broadcast, she will know. That beard-like contouring HAAHHA! Her model friends are gonna have a field day watching Jin in this broadcast.  Aw, Jota can’t stop laughing seeing her face and feels bad for ruining her pretty face and so gets her to wipe it off using his sleeve. Jin looks like a little girl playing in the mud wanting to build a castle. She is just the cutest! Jin thinks Jota can’t stand how she looks anymore and as she chucks mud at him, does aegyo YOU DID THIS! I LOVED her aegyo here! It was so cute!! OHMYGOSH AHHAHAH, Jin shouldn’t have wipe anything off, it only made her look even FUNNIER!! HHAHHAHA. I was laughing so much my stomach is in pain! HAHAHA!! Funny. Oohh I see the natural hand-offering from Jota and hand-grabbing from Jin again. SO NATURAL!! Jota pulling her to the other side to play long jump. LOVE!! As expect, Jota jumps pretty far. Jin jumps and falls into a King’s sitting pose and Jota immediately gets down and yells Your Majesty and I’m on the floor rolling around laughing HAHHAHA!! I love how these two have so much fun together!  Jota is laughing so hard, his mouth is so wide open a fly could fly in there! LOL! Jin actually had expectations of Jota carrying her?! OMO!! Are you watching this episode, Jota?!?! Your wife wants more skinship!! Somebody tell Jota!! They go back to catching eels. Jota catches two eels this time, with his bare hand! LOL, he wins after throwing in the third eel and I love Jin’s look of disbelief. It’s funny how no matter how many times they compete, Jin still can’t believe she loses, HAHA. That’s how high her competitive spirit is. She always believes she can beat Jota. LOL, as they play the pushing game, it is SO OBVIOUS Jota has something up his sleeve. We can see on his face he is thinking. Even the panel can tell. Jin is pretty flexible and she straightens herself up after Jota pushes her. BAHAH, I love how Jin forbids Jota from using his strength on her and Jota immediately complies. LOL, Jin, that is the point of the game tho. You are suppose to use your strength to push your opponent. LOL, what does Jin mean, knocking at his heart?! HAHA, and then she asks his heart what did you say? HAHAH! What does this all mean? Is she seeing if SHE is in his heart?! Does she kinda know what he is up to and that’s why she’s asking?! Am I looking into this too much?! Lol. I can seriously watch these two play in the mud all day. They are so fun to watch. My smile is plastered permanently on my face. (Hm … how to sneak into the Editing Room and steal this week’s unaired footage). I love how she slaps his hand with BOTH of her hands, one side and then the other. She is so adorable! Finally Jota goes in for the hug .. slow mo starts and pretty music .. HAHAH the panel‘s shalalala … SQUEAL! I love how he wraps his arms around her tiny waist, pulls her in close and how Jin has her hand on the nape of his neck! SO ROMANTIC! This is the romance you wanted Jin! Even though it only lasted a couple of seconds, lol.

Spoiler

lg6Apnm.jpg
Look how happy they look hugging each other. If only they hadn't fallen! Guh!

So Jin DID feel something was going on as she mentions in her BRI. She wondered that those subtle moments were and pretended not to notice them. That, my dear, is the undeniable cracking and electrifying chemistry between you and Jota! LOL, Jota readily admits he was looking for an opportunity to hug his wife. I don’t get why he has to wait for a moment to do it? He can just hug her whenever he feels like! Are these two afraid to show too much of their feelings on WGM so they have to disguise it and show it using excuses? I’m guessing WGM is the only safe outlet for them to express their feelings without drawing attention from the media but for whatever reason, they are treading carefully. Aw, Jota doesn’t dissolve into a fit of giggles when he says yeobo anymore. He’s saying it naturally now. They start to wash each other up and OH MY HEART, be STILL from all this sweetness!! Aw, look how tenderly Jin washes the mud off Jota’s faces. She is very thorough and doesn’t miss a spot, even cleaning the back of his neck. She leans in pretty close to his face to make sure she gets the dirt off. Jota can’t hide his smile! His wife places both hands on his face and he’s grinning like a fool, hehehe. When it’s Jota's turn, he seems a bit reserved about it. He’s not touching her face as much as Jin did his and therefore .. LOL .. he didn’t quite wash off all the mud on her face. Even while he’s washing her face, Jin continues to wipe his face and hair clean. I love that bit when they are both wiping each other clean.

Spoiler

7ujlKwi.jpg
Picture Perfect!

I wish Jota wasn’t that shy about touching his wife’s face. He’s only touching her face mostly with the tips of his fingers whereas Jin totally palmed washed his face, lol. But I’m happy he was able to naturally grab both of her hands to help her stand up and even give her a piggy back!

3. Jota and Jin would have showered and cleaned themselves up but I found it interesting that they changed into new clothes! I can imagine Jota and Jin arriving on site with their manager and van that will have some clothes hanging in the back (I watch too many dramas). Maybe that’s why they can choose new clothes to wear? LOL, Jota sneakily asking what Jin will do with all the strength she gains from eating the eels. Jin smartly answers she will wash the dishes and clean up their house HAHA. I like that even tho they know WGM is not real, nevertheless they are sincere about being husband and wife and their conversation will reflect that. Talking about cleaning up their house. It was like when Jin met Madtown members and she mentioned ‘’back at home .. “ as she was saying something and HeoJun goes “OooooOoOooh, they said HOME”  … HAHAHA! I love how Jin takes over cooking because she wants to feed her husband. I love that Jin wanted to give her husband the first bite. She lovingly wraps up a piece for him and even insists he eats a second before she does. It was really sweet of her. And then Jota has to ruin it by giving her a wrap that only contained garlic and pepper. hAHAHHAHA!! I mean, the prank was funny but if only he had not chosen the first wrap he made for her to prank her with! Argh, Jota, you are always starting trouble with your wife! I felt bad for her cos she was smiling widely and happily when Jota fed it to her. I love how the wrap was too big for Jin and she and Jota converse WITH THEIR MOUTHS FULL! HAHAHAH! I don’t know why, but I just found that scene so funny but also so endearing. Even tho Jin has this big wrap shoved in her mouth, Jota says she’s still pretty and so Jin takes his word for it and continues to shove the wrap in. HAHAHA! Jota finally has his revenge but he really shouldn’t have messed with his wife. In Jin’s BRI, she confesses she’ll be nicer to Jota, but next minute, she takes the basket of lettuce away and declares only she can make the wraps now HAHAHA! Uh oh Jota, you are in big trouble. When Jin puts in a whole heap of garlic, Jota whines and shakes his head AWW I SO LOVED that whine of his! Uoh, uohhh uohhhh .. cute!! Then Jin POURS pepper into the wrap! LOL! Poor JOTA! Just one look at Jin presenting the wrap to him so cutely he can’t reject it. He eats it! Jota, you know you can’t win over your wife when it comes to these kinda things, lol, don’t provoke your wife next time! LOL! She had learnt her lesson and wasn’t gonna feed you pepper again but you went and unleashed her fury! Lucky most of the pepper fell out of the wrap as Jin was shoving it into his mouth. Otherwise Jota would have had another crying and hyperventilating episode! Yes, the wrap was spicy and it was tolerable this time. LOL at Jin claiming the pepper isn’t spicy as she pops one in her mouth and changes her sentence midway as she feels the spiciness fill her mouth HAHAHA!! She’s so funny! BAHAHA, Jota asks what should he do with all the strength he has gained from eating eel, HAHAAA! And Jin again smartly answers, save it for later. But her answers are making me imagine naughty things! Save it for later? Like when you guys go home, later later? LOL! Jota keeps throwing these naughty hints at Jin! He’s in his prime, full of passion and he wants to express it! Hence the hug! But his shyness just gets in the way sometimes! As they continue to enjoy eating, Jota blows onto an eel to cool it down and gives it to his wife. I’m sure Samsamnizen caught that moment he lovingly gazed at his wife eating it with hearts shooting from ALL OVER HIS FACE! LOVE IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON HIS FACE! Even the WGM team knows it and that’s why they threw in a heart emoticon! I love their conversations. It may sound mundane to some, but to me, they are opening up about each other’s lives, sharing stories about their families and just chitchatting. That’s how you get to know people. You chitchat about mundane topics. I liked how Jin shared that she has never prepared a wrap for anyone because in her family, they are all too busy eating. Jin casually complains about her sister only caring about herself, “my way”, lol. I am glad Jota got to meet Jin’s mother and sister, because now Jin feels comfortable talking about her family to Jota. I thought it was funny how Jin said her family members don’t care about each other on national TV, AHAHAHA! LOL Jin! They have completely forgotten about the cameras. It just them two in the restaurant enjoying a meal. LOVE! OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE how Jin motions for Jota to lean over so she can dab the dirt off his face. LOOOVEEE!! What a sweet gesture. She could have easily just told him he has something on his face but instead she chooses to remove it for him. ARH! This is why they say, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! Jin can let him know about the dirt on his face and he will remove it himself, but by doing it herself, it speaks VOLUME! And that little cute knowing smile Jota gave Jin, KYAAA !!! Twinkling eyes full of LOVE! I love these two so much. I feel like every episode, and every review I give, I type this sentences a thousand times. If it’s not, "I love Jin" or "I love Jota", it’s "I love these two". LOL! Is there any other way I can express this?! LOL! Aw, Jin gives the last tail to Jota and even blows it to cool it down. Jin is really happy to see Jota eat well, especially when she feeds him. I can relate. When I make dinner and see my hubby eat it heartily and deliciously, it makes me happy. Jota and Jin are both happy and content with today's outing and so am I. Sigh, these two are clearly my *sings* sunshine, lollipops and rainbows ...  

Ohh! Next week’s episode looks fun again! It seems like our 33 couple is the most excited about the gathering,lol! I love how they rock up sporting couple tees! CUTE! I’m looking forward to it because this time we get to see our 33 couple not for 20 minutes but for ONE HOUR!! Can’t wait!

Archived