[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Jota is getting more hensemmmm:blush:particularly on the scene when JK applying the mud on his face, his high nose and the chiseled jawline captures my eyes :wub:

His face skin is getting fairer and thats enough make-up for him. Simply white t-shirt suits him as well.

JK, are you now falling for Jota for real after MIL's approval? *Shalallalalalala 

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, MiAmour said:

That kiss seems like being force, but looks still cute thou

Cra4ctZUkAEK6y5.jpg

Are they perhaps doing punishment game or something??:phew:

I think it's part of the competition. In the preview it looked like they were competing against Eric & Solar to take the best kissing photo, or something like that. Jin Kyung should be good for that. ;)

Hello Samsamnizens! Just a quick greeting to you all.cant spazz with you right now.real life keeps intruding in my social life (real world & online). Trying to backread & like posts in my 3 threads (this & 2 dramas)

By the way, you all are awesome!

Catch you later everyone!

Just finished watching the eng sub of yesterday's episode. 

Fave scene was when they wer cleaning up d mud they've put in each others faces & arms. It was so intimate, even the panel says so. 

I want to like shout to them dat dey shud get a room now! lol!

I somehow feels like JK likes to touch JT face & JT likes to hug JK.

@greys8 I love that part too! I think it just shows on their face when they were cleaning each other up, the eyes and the body language can't lie. There's definitely "some" going on right there. ;) 

Another part which I love is when they were eating. To me, it looks like a regular couple having fun with each other while having their lunch. A lot of adorable-ness going on, I can't help the growing smile on my face and the swelling pride I felt when I watch them.

2giHYa16GjaX6.gif

His cute whining, gosh! I feel like squishing him right there!

WtZAnZMl2YdQk.gif

I just love this part, I don't know why. Sweetness in these 4 seconds. :wub:

VNSblzGQzUMSY.gif

Just thought I would add this this gif, I LOVE how Jota looks so handsome here. :love:

QGqxkdo36oPTy.gif

o7NFzJIJzxN0Q.gif

No words needed to explain. Just one icon = :heart:

i've tried but i just cannot put my thoughts in one posts ..  so  ...  :sweatingbullets:     

abt the kiss pic in the preview,  i see jinkyung the model making her statement ..!    lol

woah ... cant wait for next week couple gathering..!

gosh ...  uri couple may be the youngest but they are the most competitive .... even towards each other   :rolleyes:

this is going to be FUN!!    

5 hours ago, greys8 said:

Just finished watching the eng sub of yesterday's episode. 

Fave scene was when they wer cleaning up d mud they've put in each others faces & arms. It was so intimate, even the panel says so. 

I want to like shout to them dat dey shud get a room now! lol!

I somehow feels like JK likes to touch JT face & JT likes to hug JK.

Yes that was my favorite part also. I don't mind the touching at all! But yes i also noticed JT is a hugger type, interesting since it's what JK likes the most.. Jota should just go for it more often, and be upfront about it.

Yes it does look like her hair is darker now. I like the color.

8 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

i m imagining a scene from W drama whre the leads snuggle in each other arms while reading a book. Since both of them love to read book, esp jota. i hope this kinda scene would happen in Samasam's marriage life...reel or.....real ? B):D

Should we gv them puuung illustration book "Love is..." ?? :D

2giHYa16GjaX6.gif

Thanks @superfudgechunk for the gif

4 hours ago, jj1106 said:

just  for the visual ..... me really like this angle ...

samsam couple made this  picturesque  view  even with their back to the camera ..   :heart:

simply beautiful :heart:

25 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

Yes that was my favorite part also. I don't mind the touching at all! But yes i also noticed JT is a hugger type, interesting since it's what JK likes the most.. Jota should just go for it more often, and be upfront about it.

Yes it does look like her hair is darker now. I like the color.

Go for the hug Jota-ssi.If she asked why, give her ur most cheesiest line. lol!

For sure she's not gonna asked anymore. 

SamSam couple is like Khuntoria & JjongAh couple agen in terms of fangirling. :P

Hoping & praying for dem to date in real life or even get married.

1 hour ago, crazypurple said:

Another hair cut or hair dye? cant wait to see the change!:D

Edit: My mistake, thats her new hair lol:sweatingbullets:

She changes her hair color, let's see if JT will notice it. You know she's very attentive towards his wife. ;)

9 hours ago, jj1106 said:

photo 2_zpseprvxgnv.gif

loving how he just held out his hand for her to take,  and then just gently grabbed it to pull her out of the mud ..   :love:

photo 6_zpstwaguwak.gif

no words needed ....

its not all abt cleaning but also the touching and the feeling ..  :love:

Yes no  words needed.hearts are everywhere in this muddy love battle..LOL

Jk seems like these past few post in her ig account she got english caption,i love it though maybe she already know or aware that she's got numbered of fans outside SK.and maybec she can speak and right well bc I've noticed when vlive thing her friend as her to speak in english so I pressumed she's good compared to them.:blush:

6 hours ago, jj1106 said:

i've tried but i just cannot put my thoughts in one posts ..  so  ...  :sweatingbullets:     

abt the kiss pic in the preview,  i see jinkyung the model making her statement ..!    lol

woah ... cant wait for next week couple gathering..!

gosh ...  uri couple may be the youngest but they are the most competitive .... even towards each other   :rolleyes:

this is going to be FUN!!    

Don't worry dear. We know you are a visual person. And we all like your gif. Pls make more. :D

2 hours ago, greys8 said:

She changes her hair color, let's see if JT will notice it. You know she's very attentive towards his wife. ;)

Yeah, but when she cuts her hair before we didn't see any reaction from Jota or maybe its not being film. Its pretty obvious, of course he will notice:D

Archived