[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 hour ago, nambunny373 said:

I JUST...

KEEP STARING AT HIM.

OMO OMO OMO !!! HOOOOOT !!! HOT HOT HOT !! That's the slicking-hair-back move I miss so much from him! His hair isn't quite long enough yet to perfect that move but MY GOODNESS, he still looks DAMN FINE doing it!! 

Last week, I watched his Judo episodes again in CKoTB from the very beginning when he first auditioned and just finished the National Competition episode when he won 1st place in his weight class. That's how much I miss that Jota!! I miss that look of his! Can't wait to see him doing Judo again in CKoTB!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jinkyung's Touch Counter

Because I've started dabbing in gifs, I decided to try a different approach to the Counter. It's much more time consuming and takes a lot more effort, but the results look 100x better! I gotta give props to shinjibvby for her jotafied tumblr. Making many gifs is hard work!

Episode 12
Touch Count : 24

Spoiler

pnTZ2vM.gifnP9oUfA.gifrQZStwO.gif
ESEwGGT.gifj5gAUW0.gif8AeHc2Y.gif
kTWB61S.gifkA1ULgF.gifeBoEXB9.gif
aPBE6JA.gifI5TJMJX.gifw3TBHqD.gif
3HuRp1L.gif9UVzY73.gifadHMNY0.gif
1zYZ67W.gifJODNUoH.gifjXjI6dx.gif
6WGw9jG.gifgGB13bG.gifYjNxk1i.gif
O5PnMZo.gifsqstgZF.gifLf5iNyu.gif

Spoiler

Jota's Touch Counter !
Touch Count: 10

v5tddnM.gif7W15xIm.gif
Oz4sqSL.gifqd7OjXr.gif
cjB47JC.gifN1rQbcU.gif
SdtMdyg.giffixudl0.gif
myj3Qsp.giffWQpjBg.gif

46 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

I know everyone were waiting for tomorrow Ckotb but sadly to inform..

The broadcast will be cancelled due to Rio..... :bawling:

I was waiting for it like forever,suddenly i m not fond to rio olympic :confounded:miss my jota...esp in his judo uniform:bawling::bawling:

@Nanahady - Oh what?! Cancelled?! Nooooòooo!! *cries a river*

@clarencek - Lol. Yes, it's an Olympic Special but it's CKoTB's special. It's not an official Olympics. Highly doubt they will air it over the official Olympics that comes once every 4 years. I think 'canceled' means delayed. I'm sure it'll air after the Olympics is over. They've already shown previews, they cannot NOT air it later. Try watching the Rio Olympics Judo. I hear the matches are awesome!

SIGH!!! Back to watching Jota in the old Judo episodes to keep me occupied until then. 

3 hours ago, a81 Fidder said:

Thank you very much, 

You know what, I've been watching that episode more than 5times, but I thought theres a video about jota fight with an baul, I mean a real video of them, or maybe there's an interview of an baul who said that jota give him hardest time.

Thank you @a81 Fidder :)

Aww no! South Korea wasn't able to get gold in the Men's 73kg class and the Women's 57kg class. :( Both An Chang Rim and Kim Jan Di were eliminated on the third round just before the Quarter Finals. I think An Chang Rim is the guy with the pretty legs for a Judoka, lol. Kim Jan Di is the girl Coach Cho told to introduce herself as the prettiest Judoka. She was later on the Judo episode again competing against CKoTB with the Women's National Team. Kim Seong Yeon (the girl who Jota said was pretty in high school and his ears turned fury red when asked if he liked her, hehe) has yet to play. She's in the Women's 70kg Class and they start their rounds on Thursday. I really hope she can snatch the gold! *fingers crossed*!! 

I love it when Jota refers to himself as oppa...not me or I. He sounds so boyfriend when he said that. I noticed he said it htree times.

On their first camp he said "oppa will do it" (potato peeling).. Second in judo he said "if there's a pervert,  call oppa" and last one in dance dance revolution machine he said "oppa has showed skill to you, can you compete with that?"...cute 

10 minutes ago, kazu-id said:

I love it when Jota refers to himself as oppa...not me or I. He sounds so boyfriend when he said that. I noticed he said it htree times.

On their first camp he said "oppa will do it" (potato peeling).. Second in judo he said "if there's a pervert,  call oppa" and last one in dance dance revolution machine he said "oppa has showed skill to you, can you compete with that?"...cute 

me too n i like when he calls jk as Jinkungie or jinkung-ah not yeobo or jagi. same goes to jk, i like when jk calls him oppa not nampyeon ^_^ these little things make me happy....:wub:

btw i read frm IG that jota,moos n ho will be on star king tonight, do yo know about it...? 

6 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

me too n i like when he calls jk as Jinkungie or jinkung-ah not yeobo or jagi. same goes to jk, i like when jk calls him oppa not nampyeon ^_^ these little things make me happy....:wub:

btw i read frm IG that jota,moos n ho will be on star king tonight, do yo know about it...? 

@kazu-id At last someone notice it.. yes.. Me too like how Jota address himself n how he called Jinkyung.. Intimate... 

Tonight Star King at 8.50pm KST...... Only Ckotb will be cancelled.... 

#Happy100daysSamsamCouple #JotaJinkyung #HappyMarriage #WalkOnFlowerPath

Its been a while.... i miss you guys, and i miss JT and JK... My real life is super busy these days, and finally have a time to watching our couple again and meet again with you all!

About cookies scene, its not a problem, its so cute and the usual problem about someone who grown up from teenage to an adult. Me and my (ex) boyfriend have 4 years age difference. When i'm dating him, i'm about in JK's age, around 18 years old. I always believe that i already grown up, and know about what's right and no, or know which option should be taken or no. My (ex) boyfriend already an adult that time, but i always believe that i'm an adult too!! I'm no longer a high school student, i'm no longer wear uniforms, i'm a college student no longer ur uniforms-girl. This maybe a little different from JT and JK case, but i think in same point. I'm an architect student, and he's a design student, he always giving me hint of advice about prospect design or color, but i believe what i want to believe Lololol. He never give me advice directly because he know that i'll be sulky and i think that he doesn't love me (Sorry i'm a drama queen before Lmao). When there's a first year studio-architect exams i wonder why my architect-design did not pass. I think my design is so good and freedom. My lecturer give me some correction, i almost changed all part of my design. When i'm entry the second year of college, my (ex) boyfriend graduated and he worked. He's more giving me hint of advice, but i never listening to him. I think he tired and let me face the world directly, and learn from it. Later when i'm an intern and face the client directly, i realize that my design are too free-spirited, and not commercial. The client and my boss scold me like i'm a third-wheel in their family Lololol i'm cry a lot to my (ex) bf, and he told me that he realize it too from early. He older than me, and know more about the world. He said that it's ok about wanting to design with freedom and free-spirited, but use it for yourself or me as ur boyfriend, or for people around you who receive. In real life or in social life, many people cannot receive, we must adjust to it to survive, but don't leave the identity. And now i'm 23 years old and graduated, i'm shame to my self when i look again my previous design, what in the earth i am doing before. Lmao

I think JT just give a lesson to JK. And JK just want do her best for people around her including their neighbourhood. From this episode, i think wgm is really a good place for both of them to learn! I hope after they watching this episode, JK can improve her cooking skill and know how to cooking healthy food but still delicious, and JT can learn about women! Much love for this two :heart:

Hello Samsamnizens! I miss my frequent visits here reading what each one of us had shared all for the love of our 33Couple. My real life has wreck havoc in my online life..hahaha

But in honor of 33Couple's 100th day,please allow me to share something.

I mentioned before that I don't regularly watch WGM through the years but only followed/spazzed for 5 couples including JinKyung & Jota. In each of my favorite WGM couples, I have this fond memory or episode which I sometimes re-watch.As much as I love these 5 pairs, there seems to be an episode or two that seems to capture why I liked each couple.

13 Episodes in what I vividly recall about JT❤JK is their Ep 2,specifically those minutes that they exchanged their wedding gifts with each other. I still can't explain at the moment why those scenes but they just get me. I don't know if by the end of their run (after xxx YEARS on WGM,hahaha) if it would still remain my favorite. Aside from that, I'm also not sure if I'll be able to watch their farewell episode/s. So far,for my 4 other favorite couples, I have yet to watch their last episodes. I stubbornly refuse to watch.I've re watched their runs probably 3-4 times already,but never their goodbye episodes.

I just remembered, 4 of my favorite WGM husbands are from Busan (Yonghwa,Jonghyun,Wooyoung & Jota).

See you all on Saturday! :wub:

Archived