[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw Kangnam as part of the wrestling team.... yes!

jinkyung is a long time fan of his group, M.I.B.

hahahaha ....  cant wait to see jinkyung go and support jota in his wrestling matches, and then we'll get to see kangnam teasing  them ..   :w00t:

20130411_mib_kimjinkyung_pr.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! LOLOLOL!! OMGSH, Horror in Show Champion was hilarious! Their reactions were GOLD! Poor Buffy got freaked out the most. I guess those tatts are just for show, lol. HAHA @ Daewon chucking up his water bottle whenever he gets scared. HAHAHA, ahh so FUNNY! And no surprise there Jota, the manly man, not the least bit scared (but chilli makes him cry).

Jinkyung's Touch Counter!

Episode 10

Spoiler

Touch Count: 18

PJOrIbR.jpg

Jota pretending he can't skate just so Jin will hold his hands worked like a charm. She held his hands more often than I had initially thought! Smart move, Jota! Sneaky, but smart.

Episode 11

Spoiler

Touch Count: 10

YQorST1.jpg

LOL  Nana..

fastest reaction - Moos @1.16

and the award for best reactions goes to buffy and daewon...LOL    wonder if they did some cursing .. LOL

maybe this is too lame for this uri  namja, that is why he stays at the back  ... hehehehe

yyyaayyy ..  @linja  is in the house u all!   

On 24/07/2016 at 1:49 PM, MrsSoJiSub said:

Can any blessed soul pretty please with a wet!Jota on top tell me what is drama the Cha Pyo drama clip is from?

I think it's from the drama, Dae Mul aka Big Fish/Big Things.

On 25/07/2016 at 11:15 AM, wackeemarie said:

@linja welcome back.you're right, i bet a babysitting episode would be fun,both for the kid/s and our couple.apologies in mentioning other wgm couple (again),khuntoria had a babysitting episode before

Ah~~ thank you thank you! It's good to be back. Relatives have all left my house. My routine should be back to normal now. More time to check out this thread and reply! Yes, yes! Babysitting episode! Sounds possible if they've done it before. Since seeing the Horror in Show Champion, I would also like them to go through a horror ride/walk. I wonder if Jin will be scared? Jota certainly isn't. If Jin is scared of those things, it will be skinships galore for Jota!

On 25/07/2016 at 7:02 PM, nambunny373 said:

Jota must've learned that pick up lines from Show Champion 'MADTOWN FAN ATTACK

LOL SERIOUSLY STOP YOU'RE NOT SONG JAERIM

BAHAHA! I loved Jaerim's cheesy lines. So Jota being cheesy is like a bonus for me. I LOVE IT!

On 21/07/2016 at 10:21 AM, Tree_San said:

@linja :w00t: otoke chingu your rant was beautiful! I agree 1000% hehe I need another 10 pages because I may have mistaken it but it looked like Jota liked it!

LOL. I would have ranted another 9 pages but I got caught up with life. He DID seem like he liked it, huh? grrrrr ... But Jota redeemed himself in Episode 11. He deserved the chilli wrap too, HAHA. I gotta admit, I was laughing along with Jin. Didn't feel the least bit sorry for him. I found his reactions absolutely adorably cute and hilarious, HAHA!

2 hours ago, nambunny373 said:

KYAAAAA :)

seriously... the moment this vid appeared on my twitter timeline it`s been playing on my huge screen for about 15mins or so... he`s so cute!!!!! I just can stare at him till morning.... *what is sleep?*

@ReallyJota I  agree. it`s really boring. If not for Jota`s biceps I don`t I think I`ll be able to watch it till the end. lol

On the side note, this Wrestling sport seems to be even more dangerous than Judo. I'm scared to see Jota getting hurt while trying his best at it. Plz plz play safe! I pray hard for you, Jota ya...
I expect myself to go like this during his game:
:confounded::fearful::cold_sweat::cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

1 minute ago, ReallyJota said:

On the side note, this Wrestling sport seems to be even more dangerous than Judo. I'm scared to see Jota getting hurt while trying his best at it. Plz plz play safe! I pray hard for you, Jota ya...
I expect myself to go like this during his game:
:confounded::fearful::cold_sweat::cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

We all pray for his safety... Samsamnizen and Madpeople always pray for him... but I do hope wrestling will only last for 2 episode same as Badminton special.... :frown::cry:

3 hours ago, little-star said:

Just googled BYC Korea and to be honest i was shocked !! the brand has basic white underwear !! are they really going to model wearing only these !!

I guess not, there's is also underwear style longjohn....for winter ?! i think they'll wearing for the next season's collection, for autumn/winter collection....so, not only with boxer cs :P

8 hours ago, ReallyJota said:

CKOTB is live right now (if you are interested)
https://aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2-HD

Damn it, KBS! Jota didn't play this week! :angry:

That preview though... Many viewers anticipated and expected him to play. I saw many comments talking about this. It was such a boring episode!!!

Are you serious?!! Good thing I didn't watch the whole thing. I decided to stream live but only lasted 15mins as my eyelids got too heavy, lol. As much as I love Jota, I need my sleep. Work calls the next day and I cannot function without enough sleep. Thank goodness I didn't force myself to stay awake! I would have been pretty annoyed to have stayed up that late and not see Jota play!

17 minutes ago, linja said:

Are you serious?!! Good thing I didn't watch the whole thing. I decided to stream live but only lasted 15mins as my eyelids got too heavy, lol. As much as I love Jota, I need my sleep. Work calls the next day and I cannot function without enough sleep. Thank goodness I didn't force myself to stay awake! I would have been pretty annoyed to have stayed up that late and not see Jota play!

I think they are aware that Jots is very popular, and that people watch for him lately.

On 7/25/2016 at 10:01 PM, AyoeB said:

Hi everyone.....i'm new here, well....not really, i've been following this thread since a while, but just as a silent reader.....

Welcome! I knight you a Samsamnizen! Hope to see you around often =]

Archived