[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

Guest cr1mson
5 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Yes.. But unfortunately it didn't broadcast during live show.. :bawling:

Guess, doesn't matter its broadcasted or not, prefer not though (for national security reason) LOL

Its enough between both of them AND samsamnizens.

The best is JK have the video footage with her as evident :)

She will watch from time to time when she miss he hubby WOW.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, nurhablisyah_8791 said:

Omo..omo..

Watching this couple always make me act like crazy person, I Scream so loud, laughing like stupid one, hehehe. But I'm so glad Jota dan Jin Kyung move into the next step, HUG..You know, first hug (like when Jota attempt to hold Jin Kyung Hand) its hard, but the the second, the third..is easy, hehehehe

8e364abcdbe640c4ac2f4938b3f74191.png

So, I'm waiting for the next move, could be..Kiss?? (hahahaha, sorry for my adult mind, kekeke), Jota obviously can't hide his expression (shy, jealous, being intimidate, hehehe) I think this proved to us, how he feel toward Jin Kyung. 

Thank you for  samsam member here, feel so bless for all your post. Thank you.:):heart:

27 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

I think that the way he thanks his wife for supporting him that day, kissing still far away, bra selection comes first LOL

I :heart: this scene ... LEVEL UP !!!!!:blush: :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

Guess, doesn't matter its broadcasted or not, prefer not though (for national security reason) LOL

Its enough between both of them AND samsamnizens.

The best is JK have the video footage with her as evident :)

She will watch from time to time when she miss he hubby WOW.

Jota doing a good job trying hard not to smile during Madtown performance... hehehehe... with his wife nearby... :blush:

Image result for Jota & jin kyung picturesImage result for Jota & jin kyung pictures   Image result for love

Although I am not able to write all the time I :heart:this couple for so many reasons and am thankful for all of you who keep this tread alive for those who lurk like me most of the time.  Just watched the raw thanks to those here and it was just as I had hoped full of Jota & Jin blushing & giggles and most of all hands over their mouths which move me the most.  It's that pure sweetness dipped in honey that stirs our hearts and reminds us how beautiful just getting to know someone is.  I loved that both of them are jealous no matter what they say.  They have every right to be because there is something special about the both of them that is so easy to see.  I love Jin's nature of wanting to take care of Jota and his band of brothers.  She really showed her caring side and I think she made Jota proud and thankful at the same time.  She got so excited filming & watching him even going so far and knowing his moves and their song.  She is just precious...

Jota really was protective and you could tell he most likely is into sharing everything with his band mates except Jin he tried smiling but you knew underneath there was this feeling of caution.  I love you guys but don't get to close which makes him even more attractive to a viewer like me.  I think even watching her doing her filming and singing to him was almost more than his heart could handle.  Her telling the whole world about him must have been to wonderful for words...

Can't wait for the subs but until then my favorite part was when they did the react of the sexy scene from the MV  Not only was it exciting to see them do those hugs to each other the fact that they did it in front of others.  Like someone already shared and I agree, it's just going to get easier and better between them each time.  You can feel those emotions in them and you know the best is yet to come....  My best to all of you and thanks again!!  33 :wub::wub:

Thanks & Credit to original owners of photos...

25 minutes ago, jansp00rt said:

I wonder what Lee geon said thats makes jota sad also jinkyung and people in studio shocked? I really dont understand korean, can somebody tell me :fearful:

I'm dying to know too ... :fearful: ... breathe 4-7-8 .. :anguished:

@jansp00rt with my limited korean, this is what I understand.

When Jin was asked to list member based on their visual. She choosed 1st Lee geon, 2nd ho, 3rd moos (?). Jin wanted to say jota as a 0, but lee geon said that first and ruin Jin plan. In studio, lee geon felt guilty and said he can't read the situation. Finally, jin did'nt say anything. Poor jota.

Hope it helps.

Hello! I am new to this thread, but had been lurking for some time))

Really loved today's episode of our lovely couple! Even without translations they are so sweet))

This couple is really fresh! I watched a lot of couples in WGM, but really liked only Jonghyun and Seunghyun couple and now sweet Jota and Jinkyung couple)) Cause they seem so sincere and adorable) I think in this age it's hard to fake anything, and all that we see are really their feelings/ And from what I observe they really like each other and enjoy each other's company))

I like how bold and simple is our dear Jinkyung and that sometimes she gets shy and is super feminine and of course pretty) And this shyness of Jota is also adorable, this tells a lot about him, he is a real man inside and out, I watched a lot of programs with him, he always talks less and does a lot, that's how a man should be in my opinion, and I am sure he will do everything for Jinkyung))

Looking forward for their story in wgM, hope they can stay for a year at least))

P.S. Sorry if I have mistakes, english isn't my first language))

@jansp00rt You were talking about the time they suggest mission for jota, rite? They asked jinkyung what reward she would give if jota succeed that mission. Lee geon almost blurted out bbo bbo (kiss) LOL and then heo jun suggested backhug as the backhug in the MV is the acting one this time with JK backhug with sincerity? That's what I get :D

@jansp00rt Aahhh.. I was wrong.. Sorry :P  

so many scene to spazz today. My cheek hurt so much. These madtown boys is so dorky. I was laughing when Moos asking water from Kim Manager and then Buffy asking for coffee and jota reply with "just eat" and then burst out laughing when Heo jun complaining about his rotten fork. My laugh is just like Ho at that time.

jota : just eat

heojun : how to eat?

LMAO

and jealous jota asking jinkyung to wipe her sweat is just :wub:

Hello everyone, i'm new to thread but i was an avid fan of the past wgm couple jongyeon.

i'm mostly a silent reader to your thread but decided to join because like the past thread i was in (brownies) this thread creates an atmosphere where everybody can feel that they are welcomed. Kudos to the creator of the thread and i salute everyone for keeping the thread enjoyable and negative free atmosphere. 

I hope this pair will stay for a long time :) apart from their chemistry i can also see in their movements (both conscious and unconscious) that they respect and adjust very well to each other's taste. The latest raw episode is one of the evidences. 

54 minutes ago, veemarlia said:

@jansp00rt with my limited korean, this is what I understand.

When Jin was asked to list member based on their visual. She choosed 1st Lee geon, 2nd ho, 3rd moos (?). Jin wanted to say jota as a 0, but lee geon said that first and ruin Jin plan. In studio, lee geon felt guilty and said he can't read the situation. Finally, jin did'nt say anything. Poor jota.

Hope it helps.

is 0 considered better than 1 ? 

Guest cr1mson

I believe JK will be one of the music show MC in the future.

When the time comes, they will fight over the jealousy all the time LOL

SO MUCH FEELS ON TODAY'S EPISODE!!! The Madtown boys are really fun to watch and there are never a dull moment watching them and I was laughing so hard with their reactions and comments. And also I really enjoy Jinkyung's fun easygoing personality and I'm glad she gets along well with her bro-in-laws! Now I can't wait for the subs! It's a SAMSAMDAY indeed!

Spoiler

Idk but i also want Lee Geon to be on WGM too. He's just so funny (i love the way he laugh), handsome and I really like his singing voice.

PS.  WGM pd nims should invite madtown again but this time they should also invite jinkyung's model friends and do a Sogeating (blind date) with them. Her friends are so funny too!

Wah you guys are killing me with all the updates!!!!. I think i will watch it with subs directly the first time. Love the caps.

Jealous Jota? Its gonna pull on my heartstrings! Ill make a complete review later.

Who's the guy in the glasses that came to help JinKyunie? I'm on vacation so I can only steal bits and pieces of watching time while my nephews eat before its back in the car again  :( 

ETA: omo, JinKyung and I have the same Madtown bias list expect mine goes Jota, Jota, Jota, Moos, LeeGeon, H.O and I adore the rest equally.

Archived