[news] Jyp's Collaboration W/ American Singer Cassie

angelxsmile

Korean Artist Collaborates with American Singer Cassie on Debut Album

060908_5175062504.jpg

Korean singer and producer Park Jin-young once again entered the Billboard Top 10, this time as a contributor to the self-titled debut album of rising R&B star Cassie.

The Korean singer wrote the track “When Your Body Is Talking” featured on the album, which was ranked the fourth on the Billboard Hot 100 on August 26.

This is not the first time that Park has had his name on a Billboard Top Ten album. He also wrote “The Love That You Need” for Mase’s Welcome Back, and “I Wish I Made It” for Will Smith’s Lost and Found, both of which reached the Billboard Top 10.

“This third penetration into the Billboard Top 10 by an album to which Park contributed shows that he is consolidating his foundation as a successful Asian producer,” said a representative of JYP Entertainment, the Korean production company of which Park is CEO.

The company also noted that Park has strengthened his connections within the U.S. music industry, and plans to get his company more involved in the U.S. market.

“Park and P Diddy showed off their friendship at the showcase of Rain, a Korean singer signed by JYP Entertainment, at Madison Square Garden in New York City,” the representative said. “They have kept working together. P Diddy and Ryan Leslie are considered as JYP’s business partners in the U.S. Detailed blueprints of the establishment of the corporation will be finalized by the end of this month.”

Producers Sean “Diddy” Combes, formerly called “P Diddy” and “Puff Daddy,” and Ryan Leslie took on the production of Cassie’s album, while Diddy’s Bad Boy Entertainment has been promoting it through the online community MySpace.

“When Your Body Is Talking” is provided as a bonus track on Cassie’s album, which can be purchased exclusively at Circuit City, a major distribution enterprise in the United States. According to JYP Entertainment, the album’s distributor, Warner Music, decided to make it available only through Circuit City for marketing reasons.

credits: dynamic-korea

Too bad Cassie can't sing.

106 and Park anyone?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i saw that and i was like :vicx:

she sucked.

i mean RREALLLY.

not bashin.. just statin the TRUTH.

106 and Park anyone?

haha i was thinking the same thing...but hey you never know..maybe she was just nervous? ;)

anyway, i'm glad to hear JYP is making moves and stuff...he's an awesome producer so we'll see if cassie can handle it..or if she's ''got a long way to go'' :lol:

Guest jasmine_korea

Absolute Truth <_< , i mean its bad that P.diddy didn't consider that he can bring better stars than her.

Her singing is like :crazy: .

But good for JYP he is so talented he deserve this ;)

Archived