[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 2016-12-16 at 1:37 PM, originalnickname said:

His boyfriend ? Really ? :blush: Anyway, I---- love your nickname @sluttysaladdressing :lol:

Spoiler

The caption. They're all over each other's Insta too.

Hahaha, it used to match my icon of Gunsmile and Off looking like a pair of dirty... well, sluts. x) But I changed it to something festive for Christmas now.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, sluttysaladdressing said:
  Hide contents
Spoiler

The caption. They're all over each other's Insta too.

Hahaha, it used to match my icon of Gunsmile and Off looking like a pair of d*rty... well, sluts. x) But I changed it to something festive for Christmas now.

8 YEARS ? 8 FCKING YEARS ? *O* amaaaaagawd! Yeah, I was stalking his Instagram and noticed a few photos with this guy, they're not all cuddly and kissing so it could be easily mistaken for a friendship/brother but this caption <3 kawaiiiii

• Like 8

23 hours ago, originalnickname said:

8 YEARS ? 8 YEARS ? *O* amaaaaagawd! Yeah, I was stalking his Instagram and noticed a few photos with this guy, they're not all cuddly and kissing so it could be easily mistaken for a friendship/brother but this caption <3 kawaiiiii

DO NOT BYPASS THE SWEARING FILTER

*I didn't swear in this post??

Tuta and his BF are cute too.

Spoiler

• Like 13

19 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

Tuta and his BF are cute too.

Reveal hidden contents

Aaaaaw that's cute :wub: But do they still both have their boyfriends ? They kinda stop posting pictures of them together... Maybe they're both waiting for SOTUS to be over.... (like Krist and his gf....)

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 3

On 2016-12-16 at 1:54 PM, originalnickname said:

Aaaaaw that's cute :wub: But do they still both have their boyfriends ? They kinda stop posting pictures of them together... Maybe they're both waiting for SOTUS to be over.... (like Krist and his gf....)

I definitely believe Oak (is his real name Prince??) and his BF are together. If you look at his BF's Insta he posted a pic of them together five days ago, so. Besides, everything doesn't need to be documented on Insta,, Tuta is too busy writing the script for Sotus S2 anyway. :phew: hahaha

• Like 12

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Oh I agree with you but life would be boring if we didn't have obstacles to overcome.

But that's real life. Sotus is commercial television. So we wont get tension or everyday obstacles, oh no ! we'll get drama. Oodles of it. A really successful 'soap-opera' consists of nothing but gloom and doom. In TV-land your parents wouldn't just be put under pressure, they'd have the house burnt down. All their pets would vanish. Your father would lose his job - and then become an alcoholic !

Happy families do not make good television !

I am not in the least bit embarrassed by setting out my stall here : I have become attached to the two lead characters and want them to end up with the least amount of 'drama' in their lives as possible.

Sotus 2 ? Fine ! Let's have pots of drama as we watch Namtarn and Jay's relationship go down the drain in a seriously messy illustration as to how not to manage an affair. And if there is anybody here who is already reaching for their keyboard to protest that Namtarn doesn't deserve to be unhappy just because Jay is a right 'David Cameron' (I got fed up with Richard Simmons), then why the f-eck put the boys through it ?

I fear that nothing good will come of a second season. Woe ! Woe ! and thrice woe ! Rings bell and hobbles off, stage left.

====

Oh, and sorry for interfering in your personal life, as it were. Have you ever considered that your parents ALREADY know. Mothers tend to have a radar for this sort of thing. Do they constantly complained that you haven't found the right man and settled down ? When you talk to them do you mention your partner ? Assuming that youse live together, have you ever thought of inviting your parents to visit ? You suggest that they will accept your chosen lifestyle, in which case you could be depriving them of the chance to share in your happiness. How they deal with the neighbours is THEIR problem not yours. If you sense that they would be fine, let them into your lives. You will gain so much.

Not looking for a reply to any of that. Just trying to give you something to think about. So feel free to tell me to go look after my own onions as the French would say - though it does sound better in French :)

I've been reading all ua quotes fa other ppl concerns..ua really thoughtful dude..such a selfless words..luv it..

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

I definitely believe Oak (is his real name Prince??) and his BF are together. If you look at his BF's Insta he posted a pic of them together five days ago, so. Besides, everything doesn't need to be documented on Insta,, Tuta is too busy writing the script for Sotus S2 anyway. :phew: hahaha

Tuta ships Kong and Arthit more and harder than all of us combined. Lmaooo.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, two5four3 said:

FINALLY!!!

I miss my SOTUS FamBam!!! I finally catch up with 25 pages!!! Done with this week work... fortunately unfortunate that i guess I'll starting my holiday break being sick... :tears:

To those who are new... WELCOME ABOARD!!!

LATERS!!! gonna take a rest... drink alot of water... and medicine...

Thank you :3

and get better soon >o< 

It just got me this night too ,-, I somehow made it to school this morning because I had two tests and didn't want to miss them but in about an hour our christmas party at work starts and I wanted to help my colleague with something but I really feel pretty bad right now x_x

13 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm having the first half of the really long special chapter edited now. I believe just the first half is 24 pages, the second half is half done. I'll post up the first half first once it's ready. Sorry, work has just been so overwhelming, all I have time for is IG during my random 5-10-15min breaks. I also need to finish timing My Lil Boy 2 ep.1 tomorrow. Then I still have the Attitude interview. Then someone is stalking me to sub the Off and Gun GMM Live Chat. I don't know if I can do all of it in just 3 days. :flushed:

OMG you're awesome *---* all the work you do for us non-thai-speakers >o< Thank you!

• Like 2

Guest delightful
7 hours ago, gamol88 said:

Dear @delightful I read a post from JJong from twitter... Will this be a problem for coming eps?

Oh no!! My world just came crashing down! What are we going to do?!?! Can anyone get a 1080 HD link of SOTUS from LINE TV? PM me if you have a solution... I'm gonna go cry in bed now. :tears:

17 hours ago, delightful said:

Oh no!! My world just came crashing down! What are we going to do?!?! Can anyone get a 1080 HD link of SOTUS from LINE TV? PM me if you have a solution... I'm gonna go cry in bed now. :tears:

I don't think you need to wait for a HD link to sub, I, personally (if anyone thinks like me, like my comment lol) don't care even if it's in 480p..... I can totally watch it in non-HD, but it has to be 480p....

17 hours ago, rapuri said:

God.... this was hilarious... looks like Tew took revenge for all SOTUS activities.... 

my cheeks hurt from all laughing... :grin:

It seems like they talked about Prem+Wad during a very short moment at the beginning (around 2:15) , but I think it just confirms that it's dead, the host was shipping tho xD

Edited by lupita311
  • Like 12

15 minutes ago, delightful said:

*let's cry together* I hope someone will help us. <HD addict here> LOL

btw, I really don't mind if it's 480p. :phew: haha (I'll live... won't kill me. I started from 360p with dramas ROFL)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, cloudacha81 said:

Oh wow. You take request from people? I never knew that! Eekk.. i'm not sure, tbh. I have several part that interest to read on.

1) Their first date after the bridge scene.

2) The after story of moment arthit declare their relationship at after party.

3) Their life story after both graduate..

4) Their first time story (the situation leading towards it) - Sorry for the pervert request. :sweatingbullets:

You can choose one. Whichever inspired you. OR you can come up with you own, i trust your imagination and instinct.

Thank you for giving me opportunity to request!! :wub:

I've done a few requests, depending on what they are. I do have a few things I don't like writing about but you don't touch on them, so we are fine. As for the pervert request, you do remember that I'm the writer of the Gutter Files right? :D 

• Like 5