[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi welcome here! :) Nice to meet you JJ ^^

I love that part too!! :wub::wub: I totally agree with you. His acting has been so good in SOTUS! The way he reacts to some of the things Kong says looks so realistic :o like he's actually surprised and flustered by those things. This is the first drama that I've seen him in and I've become a huge fan 16.gif

this is me as well.

I plan to search his other works and watch them. There are not a lot of actors that have that good control over emotions. He makes them all seem so real. Other actors do a good job in the series too but for me, Krist stands out a lot. This was a good casting choice by GMM imo.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

i've been meaning to say this, he really is!! (singto too actually but krist had shown more versatility due to the nature of his character) i just want to say that the way krist switches from one facial expression to another in a matter of split second is very convincing and quite effective. my guess is that he probably had a long discussion with the director/writer on how to attack arthit's character because he understands it so well.

I could go on and on about his acting. As someone who watches a lot of different language dramas, I genuinely do think Krist is one of the best I have seen. he makes his acting very natural which imo hard to do. I am really looking forward to how his career takes off from here. 

Some of the other scenes where his acting stood out to me (I can legit use these as reaction gifs lmao!)

tumblr_odh5y3iBsa1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_od0m54nKQM1vtisrzo3_500.gif

^ this scene was so good. That little gulp...such a perfect touch!!

I can go on forever. Episode 5 is full of them looks!!

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

i've been meaning to say this, he really is!! (singto too actually but krist had shown more versatility due to the nature of his character) i just want to say that the way krist switches from one facial expression to another in a matter of split second is very convincing and quite effective. my guess is that he probably had a long discussion with the director/writer on how to attack arthit's character because he understands it so well.

I think it's because he's a child actor he's already had more experience with different roles so he got his character in the bag. I really like it when child actors grow up and still continue to work in the industry because they're really easy on the eyes whenever they're on a movie or a tv series.

• Like 5

hey guys specially the thais out there, i'm really curious about something it's been bugging me these past few days like how big of a company GMM is in Thailand? like how huge is its reach and influence? how does it fare compared to other media corporations? any controversies they faced in the past years? in short, what's the tea??

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I could go on and on about his acting. As someone who watches a lot of different language dramas, I genuinely do think Krist is one of the best I have seen. he makes his acting very natural which imo hard to do. I am really looking forward to how his career takes off from here. 

Some of the other scenes where his acting stood out to me (I can legit use these as reaction gifs lmao!)

tumblr_odh5y3iBsa1vtisrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_od0m54nKQM1vtisrzo3_500.gif

^ this scene was so good. That little gulp...such a perfect touch!!

I can go on forever. Episode 5 is full of them looks!!

TEA! also, the part where he was looking at singto in the mr. campus competition was good too. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I think it's because he's a child actor he's already had more experience with different roles so he got his character in the bag. I really like it when child actors grow up and still continue to work in the industry because they're really easy on the eyes whenever they're on a movie or a tv series.

Another TEA!!! aside from the experience, i think child actors have advantage in terms understanding the technicalities like blocking, voice control, where to position the face when there's like 5-10 cameras around etc. and they're also more confident in doing adlibs 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

hey guys specially the thais out there, i'm really curious about something it's been bugging me these past few days like how big of a company GMM is in Thailand? like how huge is its reach and influence? how does it fare compared to other media corporations? any controversies they faced in the past years? in short, what's the tea??

I read somewhere in posts past that they are not like ABS-CBN or GMA in our country but they are big enough.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, JAN said:

Episode 6 without eng sub was amazing with torture(because i can;t understand thai!!!!:) can't weitttttt for subbbbbbbbbb it's so slow:((

@delightful is already done with the subbing but it takes time to upload the finished ep because of the size. The last episode she did took me hours to download. It must have also been a long time for her to upload. All we can do now is to be patient and wait for it to come out. .

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I read somewhere in posts past that they are not like ABS-CBN or GMA in our country but they are big enough.

in wikipedia it says it claims 70% of thailand's entertainment industry like if that's not big enough not to mention demonic lmao 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, jaelephy said:

so I was watching episode 4 again since Krist's Fanclub released their subs for that episode. And in the whole episode, my most favorite scene is actually the one where Arthit defends Kong but more importantly how unconsciously he does it. Even he seemed surprised that came out of his mouth...

I'm finally watching Krist Fanclub's version of ep 4 right now even though I downloaded it a little while ago :sweatingbullets: Thanks for reminding me to watch it ^_^

p.s. I joined the Sotus Line chat :D I'm so happy there's one for it. I love Line so much that I have even been using Line emojis on this soompi thread :P Thanks @Lindsey Jung for posting the link to it ^^

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Sorry guys, hardsubbing took a long time... well actually I fell asleep while I was waiting for it to hardsub.:sweatingbullets:  So Sorry.:tears:

I'm uploading it on Megaupload right now. It's at 20% right now, I'll post it once it's done. ^_^

I've gotten requests thru PM for softsubs and or requests for uploading it to other storage sites. First off, the softsubs were determined to not be released because of a very real legit reason. If you want to use my subs as a basis for your translation into different languages, you may do so after PMing me and getting an approval. I haven't replied because I've not posted them here yet. I think it's only right that the fans here get first dibs on the episodes before you all start your language translations.

Secondly, uploading to another website, I've been away from uploading stuff for a pretty long time. If you guys look back to my first upload, I even had to ask which sites to use to upload and the easiest was megaupload. So, I'm not too familiar with all the different sites/methods of uploading, if anyone wants to re-upload them to different places to host them, let me know and you can do so for other fans here.

I would like to remind people that download my fansubbed version, DO NOT re-upload anywhere without proper credit and a link to this thread. ALSO you must PM me to tell me where it is being uploaded, yt, dm, and so on. It is only fair that I and the forum here have some credit for this hard work. I would also like to thank the person who posted the link on twitter, but I don't know their name. The username is JJ080525, and he/she gave permission for their video to be used for subbing purposes. Thank you so much for uploading them awesome raw videos.

translations please :mellow:

this one as well, please :mellow:

that IG account is of that guy with glasses with the juniors. his postings are mostly SOTUS-related and text-heavy.  hopefully someone will have some moments to spare and share in the translated details. much appreciated and thanks in advance :)

• Like 7

Guest delightful

20 minutes ago, erngust said:

translations please :mellow:

this one as well, please :mellow:

I believe those are all fan-written comments. They are just adding their own commentary to the screencaps. (It feels weird translating these!)

First one is a made up conversation between the two.

สิ่งที่ก้องภพคิด : พี่อาทิตย์กินได้ป่าว? เจ็บคอไหม? อยากได้อะไรเพิ่มป่าว ?

Kongpope thinks: P'Arthit, can you eat it? Does your throat hurt? Do you want anything else?

สิ่งที่อาทิตย์คิด : กูโดนจัดหนักแน่นๆ ! ทำไงดี! กำลังเสริมไม่มี! วันนี้กูตายยยย !!

Arthit thinks: I'm going to get it hard tonight! What am I going to do? I don't have any energy left. I'm going to die today!!

ก้องภพ : กินเยอะนะครับพี่อาทิตย์ นมเย็นนะกินให้หมด ถ้าพี่กินไม่หมดพี่โดนผมยกซดแน่ :)

Kongpope says: Eat a lot P'Arthit, drink all the pink milk, if you don't drink it all you're going to be s*cked dry too.

อาทิตย์ : คุณพระ ! (เอามือทาบอก)

Arthit says: Oh my! (look at where his hand is)

Second is just a comment on behalf of Kongpope:

ถ้าผมจะบอกอะไรพี่สักอย่าง ผมคงอยากจะบอกว่า . . . ขอบคุณพี่อาทิตย์นะที่เข้ามาเป็นสิ่งดีดีในชีวิตผม .... ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมได้รู้จักกับคำว่า "ห่วงใย" ให้ผมเข้าใจคำว่า "ความรัก" ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ผมสัมผัสกับคำว่า "ผัว" อย่างแท้จริง :)

If I can tell you something, I want to say... thank you for being everything that is good in my life... thank you for teaching me the word 'caring' teaching me the word 'love' thank you for teaching me the word 'husband' for what it really stands for.

Update!!!!!

We are in the middle of a storm right now, so uploading is a richard simmons! It's taking sooooooooo long! It's at 76% on megaupload right now. Sorry for the wait guys!!!

11 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Sotus Eng Sub

Watch here ---> SOTUS ENG SUB

That's episode 1? It looks like that DM user just reposted someone else's upload of Krist Fanclub's version of ep 1 and reposted W2S subteam's eps 2-4. Oh and reposted Thai4U Channel's upload of your ep 5 video delightful >_<

Ep 1 is now out on GMM TV's official youtube channel and subbed there too so I'd recommend watching ep 1 there :) ...haha I'm recommending it even though I still haven't watched the official GMM TV one yet :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: One day I'll definitely binge all the official versions when they're eventually uploaded :lol:

• Like 2