[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

ok, Hi Alex (I forgot to say Hi, bad me)

then Bulgaria? Romania? (Help me XD :D) :P 

You are right. Bulgaria :)

I,m eating grape preparing my luggage for the travel to Athens tomorrow :D

Edited by alex_ana
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

There is one, though. Remember the Bench: Naked Truth show? When Tom and Dennis came to the stage together, there were fans screaming but it's not even close to the Thai BL scene.

ehh it's just fan service it doesn't count. and i have issues with my husband's lover but that's another topic for another forum 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm not going to release softsubs anymore, I'll just do hardsubs. So that means it'll take an extra 1-2hrs for me to upload it once I'm done, because I have to hardsub it. And yes, I'll be more than glad to make the subs bigger. I was thinking about that too. ^_^ Thank you for reminding me. I'll also add my signature randomly into the subs, hopefully that isn't a big problem for you guys. I'll try to do it so it's not annoying for you guys. Also, there is a reason why I like to translate the Thai names into English differently, that way I know if it's my subs right away. For example Arthit is spelled differently in the other subs. Sorry to the people who want softsubs.

hello @delightful if it's no trouble too, is it alright if you change the font color to something darker? sometimes when the lighting is too bright the white subs becomes unreadable. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm not going to release softsubs anymore, I'll just do hardsubs. So that means it'll take an extra 1-2hrs for me to upload it once I'm done, because I have to hardsub it. And yes, I'll be more than glad to make the subs bigger. I was thinking about that too. ^_^ Thank you for reminding me. I'll also add my signature randomly into the subs, hopefully that isn't a big problem for you guys. I'll try to do it so it's not annoying for you guys. Also, there is a reason why I like to translate the Thai names into English differently, that way I know if it's my subs right away. For example Arthit is spelled differently in the other subs. Sorry to the people who want softsubs.

you should add your signature because it's your hard working. a lot of people like to claim other people work without credit at all nowadays. annd just do whatever you think more convenient for you. your subs are awesome anyways :)

5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you for these links!! If the book doesn't get translated for a long time (or ever :scream:), I'll definitely use those links! Probably not until the series finishes airing... But if I get more free time (or wanna procrastinate :p) I'll definitely try it out sooner than that!

i already try to read it through google translate one, can't fully understand all the sentences but can grab the meaning per chapter. you should try it but at first will be a little bit confusing but after several chapter you will get used to it.

• Like 3

I'm re-watching ep. 2 right now and when Kong and his friends drank with Seniors, Arthit was totally looking at Kong just before they started to leave. (Maybe I am seeing things or I'm just looking too deep into it? lol but it's sooo :wub:)

edit: He was SOOO looking at him. :heart:

Spoiler

ggg_zpspcttmkd0.png

Edited by _-Mio-_
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Hard subs or soft subs doesn't bother me. It is already a gift in heaven at least somebody willing to sub for us international fans. 

It is bad those people don't even give credit. It is a simple thing to do anyway. Please do whatever suit you.:D

• Like 5

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm re-watching ep. 2 right now and when Kong and his friends drank with Seniors, Arthit was totally looking at Kong just before they started to leave. (Maybe I am seeing things or I'm just looking too deep into it? lol but it's sooo :wub:)

edit: He was SOOO looking at him. :heart:

Hide contents

ggg_zpspcttmkd0.png

YES!!! YES!!! I was going to say that too! P'Arthit's eyes were only on his 0062 Kongpope! Hahhahahaa Kongpope is now going to be 0062 Kongpope! I wanted P'Arthit to take care of his 0062 Kongpope. I'm seriously like never going to get over this couple. And that part where they were eating, it was so mean of him to give his 0062 Kongpope the extra chilies. But did you see that Kongpope ate it all? How sweet is he? And that scene where he told his P'Arthit that he was adorable/cute when he put on an angry face.

*Sidenote* I wonder how Off (Bai, or Bright) is feeling right now. I mean his couple Pik and Roam's status as the most popular couple is being threatened right now. Since Off is so proud of that title, he must be a little shaken. I wonder if his Roam is taking good care of him as usual. *endsidenote*

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

YES!!! YES!!! I was going to say that too! P'Arthit's eyes were only on his 0062 Kongpope! Hahhahahaa Kongpope is now going to be 0062 Kongpope! I wanted P'Arthit to take care of his 0062 Kongpope. I'm seriously like never going to get over this couple. And that part where they were eating, it was so mean of him to give his 0062 Kongpope the extra chilies. But did you see that Kongpope ate it all? How sweet is he? And that scene where he told his P'Arthit that he was adorable/cute when he put on an angry face.

*Sidenote* I wonder how Off (Bai, or Bright) is feeling right now. I mean his couple Pik and Roam's status as the most popular couple is being threatened right now. Since Off is so proud of that title, he must be a little shaken. I wonder if his Roam is taking good care of him as usual. *endsidenote*

YES! Arthit being mean but he is the biggest sweetest teddy bear I've ever seen. (LOL) Kongpope ate all the chilies. He is good, listens well to his... Senior. XD Sweet like a sugar. :wub: ahh I don't think I'l ever get over this couple either. They have too much of everything. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

ehh it's just fan service it doesn't count. and i have issues with my husband's lover but that's another topic for another forum 

ahh, my fellow tomden shipper hahaha... i really like my husband's lover but they're ridiculous with editing, they edited their part too much even their kissing scene huh....

6 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

YES! Arthit being mean but he is the biggest sweetest teddy bear I've ever seen. (LOL) Kongpope ate all the chilies. He is good, listens well to his... Senior. XD Sweet like a sugar. :wub: ahh I don't think I'l ever get over this couple either. They have too much of everything. 

arthit's like a bee, he's sting sometimes but still loves sweet things hahaha...

• Like 4