[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Thank you, @delightful for helping us understand another episode eventhough you're experiencing terrible weather right now and @baw74 for helping speed up the process. May you both continue tirelessly in helping us until the end. If it weren't for both of you, we wouldn't be able to understand more of the story like this current episode. Even if it's a filler episode, it didn't fail to deliver amazing content especially the heart-to-heart talks among the characters. I especially like the KnotxArthit and MxMay scenes because I can relate to them. Overall, I still enjoyed considering there's not much seenzoned moments from Kong and Arthit. Looking forward to the Rama 8 bridge scene (finally!) next week with or without the kiss scene. hahaha

• Like 3

16 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oooh I can share it :wub: Lemme go find the yummy picture

Reveal hidden contents

Lol sorry this is just me skipping off to go find it ;) 

1481413710579_zpsnoag13gx.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Let's just say... If I lived in Thailand, I would have a subscription to this magazine because DAMNNN... Also the guy from Bangrak Soi 9/1 is in the magazine and holy kafjdsalfjds *^* He's quite something.

ohhh damnnnnnnn~ thank you ~

ugh same, if all the issues have pics like this, i'd 1000% order this magazine (am i speaking english right, i don't even know anymore??? it makes like 60 % sense in my head.... issues is the correct word right?....... hngh, this is an issue. haha, i'm actually trying to use puns this is new. now excuse me, once again, as i go to my corner of shame) 

i haven't seen Bangrak Soi 9/1 yet, is it any good? it's on my to-watch-list yet i have no idea what the show is about lmao
i mean,,, i did see that one clip on this forum, with a guy (with killer abs may i add) taking his clothes of in front another guy? are you talking about him by any chance? (; 

also, if we're talking of the same guy rn........ plz share pics.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

THANK YOU! :heart:

2 hours ago, korinohime said:

Hide contents

I must be such an awful person, I laughed when May got hit by the ball and fell with her bike, it's not that I was glad or anything it's just that the way she fell made me laugh, felt like something I would see in a manga or anime. But then I felt bad when I saw she was hurt. And seriously guys instead of watching couldn't you ... idk ... apologize ?

I actually felt bad for May, I mean Kong gave her so much hope without meaning to, he's way too smooth and sweet 34736345433445514 Lovely red fox emoji gif download fox emoticons fox emoji  She's a really nice girl too. But oh well she's also lucky, does she know how many people would love to have their own Aim, look at that cutie !!! 

Btw I swear that if I didn't know anything about the story and saw the scene between Aim & Kong in gifs form or just the scene cut with the bg music... well I would think that Aim was about to confess to Kong 45234645001133 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons 

Hi welcome here! I laughed at that part too :P Haha yeah the way it fell over was like an anime 

19 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

First of all, thank you so so so so sooooo much P'@delightful and @baw74!!!! You guys amaze me again and again every week!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Does anybody know if kissasian is down for good? Or is this just a temporary thing? I mean, I haven't really relied on them much, but I was actually going to go and watch My Lil Boy season 1 there before season 2 starts, and now I'm not sure where else to find it. Are there links to another site somewhere in this forum?

It's on GMMTV's youtube channel.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, rituwaaa said:

ohhh damnnnnnnn~ thank you ~

ugh same, if all the issues have pics like this, i'd 1000% order this magazine (am i speaking english right, i don't even know anymore??? it makes like 60 % sense in my head.... issues is the correct word right?....... hngh, this is an issue. haha, i'm actually trying to use puns this is new. now excuse me, once again, as i go to my corner of shame) 

i haven't seen Bangrak Soi 9/1 yet, is it any good? it's on my to-watch-list yet i have no idea what the show is about lmao
i mean,,, i did see that one clip on this forum, with a guy (with killer abs may i add) taking his clothes of in front another guy? are you talking about him by any chance? (; 

also, if we're talking of the same guy rn........ plz share pics.

I've only seen episode 1. Last night I downloaded ep 2 and 3 but then I fell asleep. :sweatingbullets: I watched part of episode 5 and it looks promising ^^ There's a thread for Bangrak Soi 9/1 now... ooh maybe I should go post the pics there. I was just talking about this one and some of the other ones that are on the magazine's IG of him >>

Spoiler

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, dedededeva said:

The teaser of eps 13 is focus only on Arthit and Kong, FINALLY! :w00t: And Kong's smile (or smirk?) looked like sooooo ready to eat Arthit :w00t: haha and why I'm so happy with my own assumption? :sweatingbullets:

No tears but painful look on Arthit's face :tears: It broke my heart but... (I really love you, Krist, I really do :), and still...) Arthit deserved it :sweatingbullets: I wish him and our beloved Kong happiness in the next episode until the end.

I know right *O* Just watched the subbed episode :w00t: Kong's expression was epic :w00t: I can't stop smiling since I read @delightful's translation :heart: Kyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa 
I can't stop smiling to myself :flushed::flushed:

indeed Arthit had a painful look on his face but I don't really blame him for his behaviour..I mean he was confessed to by a junior and a male junior on top of that, he seriously started to be attached to him and that made him more confused. But in the preview of episode 13, we got to see that he will be able to understand his feelings more :blush:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, blueblackstarrynight said:

is it me or does Arthit have more grease on his head the more confused he is??? :D:w00t:

cause he looks way better without it!!!

The confusion from his brain, seeped out and became grease on his hair. hahaha, I also like his hair in the beach episodes better or with less product like Prem's and Knot's.

• Like 3

I am done with ep 12.. but i kind felt this ep is little bit slow compare to other ep (i might be wrong because i am also watching goblin which is so fast moving) .. like there is no scene of lead together and what it have its only for 3mins. and i am kinda disappointment that they did not show us Kong being rude (only while not taking the pink milk) a lot to arthit which he deserve.. and i am sad that they didnt show us arthit being sad at all like i remember reading he said "the pink milk is not sweet anymore"  If i am not wrong.

One thing i liked most in the ep was Singto acting skill, i no critic on acting but i hate Lee yoon hee and Changmin Paradise ranch type acting if you know what i mean.. but i was teary and it hurt my heart when he gave the clueless look to M .. That was spot on Signto .. ONE POINT to you!!!!

Btw like @carriejung said "PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THE KISSING SCENE WORTH WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!"

37 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Does anybody know if kissasian is down for good? Or is this just a temporary thing? I mean, I haven't really relied on them much, but I was actually going to go and watch My Lil Boy season 1 there before season 2 starts, and now I'm not sure where else to find it. Are there links to another site somewhere in this forum?

I have no idea about why its down and if is it for permanent ?? all i know is that its down for 3 days now.. and i am sad because it one of my reliable source to see kdrama and anime..

You can see at thaiseriescineplex.blogspot.com/ for thai dramas and BL dramas .. i thing they have it there...My lil boy is Jane (hormones the series) drama right where White nawat is a supporting role?

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

The confusion from his brain, seeped out and became grease on his hair. hahaha, I also like his hair in the beach episodes better or with less product like Prem's and Knot's.

hahahahah you make me laugh :grin:
I also like it when it was less greasy :wub:

• Like 4

Just finished watching subbed episode and I don't have anything to add, really...

maybe... just that May scene, getting hit by a ball... that looked damn scary and painful. I didn't laugh at all. I was actually sad... watching it live and now with subs. I just can't believe it that guy who hit her didn't even say 'sorry' or 'are you okay?'. That's sooooo rude. but now... while reading your comments laughing at that scene... I... started laughing too. :phew: 

I am just waiting now for Saturday... not feeling well today, so I really couldn't enjoy in this episode or anything I watched today, fully. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

*hugs to all* Good Night! :wub:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

I am done with ep 12.. but i kind felt this ep is little bit slow compare to other ep (i might be wrong because i am also watching goblin which is so fast moving) .. like there is no scene of lead together and what it have its only for 3mins. and i am kinda disappointment that they did not show us Kong being rude (only while not taking the pink milk) a lot to arthit which he deserve.. and i am sad that they didnt show us arthit being sad at all like i remember reading he said "the pink milk is not sweet anymore"  If i am not wrong.

One thing i liked most in the ep was Singto acting skill, i no critic on acting but i hate Lee yoon hee and Changmin Paradise ranch type acting if you know what i mean.. but i was teary and it hurt my heart when he gave the clueless look to M .. That was spot on Signto .. ONE POINT to you!!!!

No that's actually true, i did pinpoint it out too in earlier posts but no reply from others so I just thought it was just me thinking it like this. 
But I do believe that they did it on purpose so as to show the different emotions of the characters and how each will deal with it, kind of..I think..!! :flushed:  I don't really blame Arthit actually because if I was confessed to by my junior of the same gender and I feel that I have an attachment for him/her, I would most probably act the same way as he did. But Arthit was a bit rude in his behaviour. 

haha I agree with you. One point for Singto for that expression to M :w00t:

• Like 3

Just now, Yves George Sanchez said:

episodes 2, 3, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, the camp episodes, 34, 35 and 36 are a must-watch.

Wow you know it by heart :flushed: Remind me of myself about knowing Sotus like my home :blush:
Thank you, I will make sure to watch them all :w00t::blush::heart:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shinnu said:

We have 5 days for rewatching sotus and for being proud of us&our boys because we've come such a long way through the obstacles together with them.:bawling::heart:

My internet is pissing me off so much today.... Having to refresh the pages 5 times --'

That's beautiful :cry: I hope we will still all talk together after the last episode (about SOTUS but also other BL stuff ^^)

EDIT: 200+ subscribers to the SOTUS playlist o_O OMG! I wonder who shared it somewhere other than here, because it has to be because of that.... I added three new musics btw, I really like the short one :3

Spoiler

• Like 4