[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Kongpope writes down his order, first it was 'iced coffee' then he thinks about it and then scratches it off and writes down 'pink milk'. Then he walks away. 

Arthit walks up and the drink stall lady asked if he wants his usual, which he said 'yes' and tells her he'll come back to get his drink.

Kongpope gets his food and comes back and waits for the drink at the same time that Arthit comes back and asks for his pink milk, but then he makes eye contact with Kongpope.

The lady said the pink milk is ready. Arthit is about to take the order, but she clarifies that it's not his order. Kongpope had put the order in first and that is the last glass of pink milk, she said she ran out of the red/pink milk syrup. Which makes Arthit a little shocked.

Kongpope then says, 'Give it to him. I'll just come back another time." And he walks away.

If you go to my IG I did take a little clip of it with my cellphone. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN3KE2DAXDw/

Thank you @delightful for your translations!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

We have a problem. The voice is completely off from the picture. We're working on it. Wish us luck. :tears:

Oh no! But we have faith and support in you guys! Thank you again @delightful @baw74!!!!!

@delightful I saw your IG post regarding episode 13 tease, and my heart is screaming!!!! AHHH! lol

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's being encoded right now. Even if it's translated and timed, we still have to wait for the encoding and uploading. Baw's computer can encode in about an hour and upload in another hour, which is A LOT FASTER than what my computer can do. It usually takes me about 11 hours to encode since my computer is sh-t. Even if upload is faster for me, well, minus the snow storm.

Ah k, that clarifies a lot. Thanks so much!

I pretty much binge-watched all twelve episodes in the past two days, it's GREAT!

It feels like the May/Kong/M scene was pretty important for getting rid of obstacles in front the Arthit/Kong relationship. If the writers had May keep that unrequited love, there'd be extraneous resentment coming from M to Kong. While that resentment could've been turned into a scene with a lot of potential for drama, the scene + the possible aftermath would've been hard to fit in with the number of episodes left in the season. Besides, now that May and M have their "happy ending," they give way more space to Kong and Arthit in the last few episodes. Better that we deal with and finish the side conflicts now than later, since most of us probably want to see more Arthit/Kong scenes :D 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, the more I picture it, the more it confirms my thoughts.... 

Hide contents

I think the best ending *if they respect the nove! But so far so good* would be Kong and Arthit walking next to each other after Kong said "Can you repeat that?" (meaning can you kiss me again) and Arthit answering "I'm not doing that again..." iiiiiiii please end ep. 13 like that :) 

I'm seriously saying that, I'm not talking as a fangirl.... But maybe they'll end the episode not making it look like they will kiss (get me?) so people won't be able to accuse them to cut before the kiss, because there is no proof that they're gonna kiss (only people who know the novel know that)... That'll be so sneaky lol....

I want the ending like that, please GMMTV :tears::tears:

10 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

My babies...

H0vG7oD.jpg

I need to know how's their relationship going :blink::phew:

@delightful @baw74 Hope it can be resolved well. Hwaitingg!!! 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

We have a problem. The voice is completely off from the picture. We're working on it. Wish us luck. :tears:

All the best luck and the best energies in your excellent work you guys!!! You are the best and we know it!!!!

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, jerickmiranduh said:

Oh no! But we have faith and support in you guys! Thank you again @delightful @baw74!!!!!

@delightful I saw your IG post regarding episode 13 tease, and my heart is screaming!!!! AHHH! lol

Wanted to personally thank @delightful and @baw74 

thanks for all your hard work for us fans who can't understand Thai to understand the show 

sending my sincerest love and appreciation from the Philippines ❤️❤️

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm re-downloading the original video and re-encoding.

Not sure why the audio is off by about 2 seconds... 

*sigh*

It's okay! Take your time! We'll be here waiting patiently~ 

Thanks a lot both you and @delightful for taking time translating, subbing and encoding and re-uploading it!

• Like 5

On 12/9/2016 at 4:12 PM, delightful said:

And who is P'Win? I don't remember giving anyone permission to upload it to google drive. I thought my request was pretty clear that it not be shared anywhere or uploaded in any shape or form?

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

.......... :dissapointed:

I really really sorry @delightful, i saw someone post it facebook group and he/she told me to put in first page , tat y i tagging you in first page because he/she said it was you the translater , im really sorry , i already remove the link , hope you forgive me :tears: . . i will delete this thread i mess up everything :cold_sweat: . . im sorry @salz

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

31 minutes ago, baw74 said:

I'm re-downloading the original video and re-encoding.

Not sure why the audio is off by about 2 seconds... 

*sigh*

Don't worry! We can wait! Take all the time that you need and Thank you for your hard work! Fighting!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I really really sorry @delightful, i saw someone post it facebook group and he/she told me to put in first page , tat y i tagging you in first page because he/she said it was you the translater , im really sorry , i already remove the link , hope you forgive me :tears: . . i will delete this thread i mess up everything :cold_sweat: . . im sorry @salz

Delete this thread??? As in the entire sotus thread? Please don't delete it :crazy:

• Like 3

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

I'm not mad at you at all dear. You weren't the one that uploaded the files. I can't believe that person said they were me? Whatever. Just so we all know I'm not a part of any forum besides Soompi. The only other place I'm active on is Instagram and I just started a couple of days ago. I do have friends that keep their eyes out for me, but I'm only active here on Soompi and IG.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm not. I still love SOTUS and will no matter what. Thanks for starting this thread. :heart:

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm not mad at you at all dear. You weren't the one that uploaded the files. I can't believe that person said they were me? Whatever. Just so we all know I'm not a part of any forum besides Soompi. The only other place I'm active on is Instagram and I just started a couple of days ago. I do have friends that keep their eyes out for me, but I'm only active here on Soompi and IG.

Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm not. I still love SOTUS and will no matter what. Thanks for starting this thread. :heart:

Im really sorry , and for users Soompi please stop saying bad thing to me. You make me feel bad :confounded:. i read all those bad comment

• Like 8

Just now, delightful said:

Thank you  for the sub Ms. Delightful. May I know where will you be uploading this video.

I usally watch in Kissasian, and their site is still down.

1 hour ago, WeLoveSoompi said:

Please You don't have to delete this thread everyone is using it and so many pages of important conversation already and i am grateful to you for starting this thread in 1st place :)

Beside im just saying you can simply redirect people who looking at the last page of latest trans which is p389 :)

Im sorry if i sound rude that day probably panic seeing the situation.i think people only angry at the person who break the rule not you since i know you post in good intention just dunno the situation

i do hope no one is harassing you personally through pm etc?please don't take some people rude comment to heart maybe some just being too emotional/childish dealing with situation

Edited by salz
  • Like 7