[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 08/08/2016 at 7:34 AM, jaelephy said:

I am so ready for this series. I have heard some good things about the novel this series is based on. I know it's nothing like Lovesick or Make It Right but idk that's good y'all since I honestly want something different. Too many cookie cutter bl stories get too much at times...plus it's looks like there is actual back and forth between the leads before they get together...I love that. I am honestly so hyped about this series!!

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo4_500.gif

tumblr_ob0bg1PQzP1vtisrzo3_500.gif

...the smart richard simmons!!

I can't believe this scene will be in the next episode already! I'm ready to squeal again. lol

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

For example..In epi 1.....In the cafeteria when after messing with Kong, Arthit brings his face very close to Kong's and taunts him in a low voice. This scene was in the book too. But I don't think anyone noticed that Arthit grabbed Kong's tie to bring him closer and Kong is bothered with the sudden closeness....Singto portrayed this scene fine...he showed his nervousness by swallowing...but the camera angle was such we could not see Arthit grabbing the tie....this scene should've had a bigger impact coz of its relevance to another scene later.

Spoiler

This!! I was so waiting for it :( 
Well, I guess they could still fit in an angry necktie grab before the big moment~ there's still many opportunities! So let's hope for it :lol:

Oh but actually one thing I'm glad for is the change in the scene's words~ :sweatingbullets: What he said in the novel was reallly too explicit (Arthit's orders and what he said afterwards wasn't about just Kongpob liking guys, it was about liking to get anal sex from guys..and going up to 10 guys to ask for it. The grab from Arthit was him saying he could help to do it on him :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 6

Hi guys im new here! nice to know you all :) someone told me to join this forum and im amazed about how much of a spoiler this forum is LOL. anyway since i dont really like to get spoiled i'll try not to see them :')  

i'd like to thank @delightful for subing ep5 <3 really appreciate it!

• Like 3

On 10/08/2016 at 9:37 AM, whitedove said:

V2bJBLe.jpg

Krist & Singto:

AVHKHcu.jpg

Since the trailer with English subs is uploaded at GMMTV youtube channel (the home of many subbed GMM lakorns), this series might get subbed by GMM. We'll see...

Can we just appreciate how buff and white New is? I miss the Kao/Pete loveteam. hehehe

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Someone needs to perform CPR on me, I'm like seriously spazzzzzzing out of control right now. I am reading the last chapter of the story and OMGee Kong is such a tease!!! I can't stop laughing/squealing/giggling.. you name it, I'm doing it. Someone slappp me!!! Gotta go finish it... brb..*nosebleed*

On 26/08/2016 at 10:49 AM, laval said:

I'm back with some investigation lol.

Reveal hidden contents

In the Intro, if you slow it down, you can see Wad getting punched:

yPi5zu8.pngq9UBiNr.png

In the trailer there's a shot of Prem looking at something, looking concerned (possibly seeing Wad getting bullied?)

bqxpQ5L.png

After Wad gets punched you can see Prem in the same scene:

Jcb8XuO.png

If you look close you can see red around his mouth, like in this picture:

yfBeA5H.jpg

Yeah, if they don't become a couple I'll be pretty disappointed haha.

Nice one! I thought Prem was the one getting punched by the students. This made it all clear. I think this will be the start of their budding romance. lol

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

Hide contents

This!! I was so waiting for it :( 
Well, I guess they could still fit in an angry necktie grab before the big moment~ there's still many opportunities! So let's hope for it :lol:

Oh but actually one thing I'm glad for is the change in the scene's words~ :sweatingbullets: What he said in the novel was reallly too explicit (Arthit's orders and what he said afterwards wasn't about just Kongpob liking guys, it was about liking to get anal sex from guys..and going up to 10 guys to ask for it. The grab from Arthit was him saying he could help to do it on him :sweatingbullets:)

OMG...Really?? Thats what he said in the book? I couldn't understand it exactly no matter what translator I used. Though I was sure it was something obscene:lol:....Were they using slang words or something?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

Someone needs to perform CPR on me, I'm like seriously spazzzzzzing out of control right now. I am reading the last chapter of the story and OMGee Kong is such a tease!!! I can't stop laughing/squealing/giggling.. you name it, I'm doing it. Someone slappp me!!! Gotta go finish it... brb..*nosebleed*

Share please....I need to understand what he said to Arthit in the last chapter...when he went after him and got close to him to say something....I bet it was something naughty...:blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Both translators translate one whole chapter at once....

This is the link for the online version of the novel in thai...

http://writer.dek-d.com/-bittersweet-/writer/view.php?id=974010

Just copy-paste it into the space given for the translation matter in google translate or bing translator.....choose the language you want and press translate and the whole page translates at once.

Then keep clicking on the chapters links....google translate will do the rest.

thank you so much. i'll try it later. hope i can read it because i can't understand thai at all. i wish i can learn it but i think I'm too old for that. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

On 26/08/2016 at 9:40 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

This might be a stupid question, but I was wondering who's the uke and who's the seme in the Artit♡Kong couple.

In my opinion, they are both seme personality-wise but they show it differently. Arthit is seme in the sense that he's the leader of the Juniors and takes every chance to intimidate Kong. On the other hand, Kong is seme in the sense that he's not afraid to stand up to Arthit by being sarcastic and flirty at the same time. Although I've read somewhere that in the novel, Kong is the seme and Arthit is the uke.

• Like 1

Guest delightful

It's done. ... I finished reading it... now I know what SOTUS means.. I'm going to go cry to myself now.. don't worry I am always like this at the end of a good book/novel. "I will take care of it with all of my heart." :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

27 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I know right? It would be interesting how they show affection to each other and hide it from their friends. lol

Yeah both of them manly bad boy type so I'm really curious about the show affection. Gah! Imagine how they hugging or kissing:heart: squeal hard!:lol:

1 hour ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

Can we just appreciate how buff and white New is? I miss the Kao/Pete loveteam. hehehe

I first saw Newwie several months ago, even before the Kiss series in The Room Series (also on youtube) he's a college student living with another 2 college buddies when they competed to win the heart of a girl in their campus. He ended up having true feelings for the girl. He also have Shirtless scenes in the series so you might want to check that out (*wink! wink) ^_^

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ogashev said:

I first saw Newwie several months ago, even before the Kiss series in The Room Series (also on youtube) he's a college student living with another 2 college buddies when they competed to win the heart of a girl in their campus. He ended up having true feelings for the girl. He also have Shirtless scenes in the series so you might want to check that out (*wink! wink) ^_^

Do you mean Room Alone?

• Like 2

On 27/08/2016 at 7:11 AM, risa_shimazaki said:

Thanks! :D

Wow, the art looks so Japanese. I was surprised.

The cover Artit looks cute while the actor looks more fierce. The cover Kong looks more cool while the actor looks way more soft and cute. That's kind of funny. Hahaha.

I agree with @lilymuuu that the actor playing Wad fits Kong better appearance-wise. The acting is all that matters, though.

I like the contrast, though. Krist is part-Chinese and Singto looks like pure Thai based on looks.

• Like 3