[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 11/29/2016 at 0:37 PM, jaelephy said:

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo9_400.gif  tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo10_400.gif

This was so satisfying to watch for some reason. The confession scene was so long to edit!! I almost gave up in the middle tbh.

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo4_400.gif  tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo5_400.gif

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo7_540.gif

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo8_540.gif

I love how they did a small recap of their moments!! Kong really did what hook, line and sinker!

tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo3_400.gif  tumblr_ohe1id5OVE1vtisrzo2_400.gif

awww!!! As heart wrenching as episode 10 was...this scene stole my heart. It was so simple and beautifully shot.

This is the best scene ever love it so much

• Like 6

On 9/24/2016 at 10:57 AM, delightful said:

Actually when it really came down to it, it was Kongpope that thought of them as being both men. Arthit was all about his feelings. Even when he talked to P'Tum he never brought up the issue of that person being a man or woman. Kongpope thought that Arthit would have a hard time because they were both men all the time, even if he never says it, he thinks about it a lot. Arthit on the other hand didn't really ... it never really came up in his head. Maybe that was why I liked his character a lot, he only worried about his feelings.

Thanks P' @delightful thanks for redirecting me to those pages... hahaha well its over 470 and still counting... plus 9,399+ posts... those are redonculous... I'm craving for Kong and Arthit... and how Bittersweet wrote them... haist... can wait for the next episode... :heart:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, JCM said:

J'ai étudié le français pour 3 ans, mais c'était il ya presque 18 ans. Je suis heureusement surpris que je puisse comprendre cela.  (Well, at least most of it, I did have to look up one or two words lol). 

. . .and I also hope that my very very very rusty French grammar skills (and having to go to the old English-French dictionary once or twice) were good enough to make those two sentences at least roughly understandable. ;) 

There are some mistakes but it was definitely understandable. You did a really great job for someone who hasn't used French in 18 years. My Spanish is almost as good as your French...and that means that in only 4 years I lost barely everything lol 
Be proud of yourself, my friend. 

4 hours ago, fherii05 said:

i don't know where this is from but!!

look at that face! that pose! that hair!

Hide contents

11098356_1614705948764806_307728429_n.jp

and his hairstyle here (i think it's the same hair as the one above but..)

Hide contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN3Rvqb1KEy0X2zI60WXZ

this hairstyle reminds me of Levi's! gaaaaa :heart:

(these pics was sent by my friend who's really irritated since i'm bombarding her messenger with sotus this and that, to shut me the fvck up LOL, i love him though, searched them up using google image :) )

*pardon me but i'll be posting here a lot since it's an holiday here (philippines) and i got nothing better to do.. :cookie:

this...this can't be happening... Levi is my favorite SNK character and I'm already in love with Krist and Arthit already... 
I'm so done with him, guys. Like, it physically pains me to see him.

Also I almost have the same haircut, though mine is a little longer on the side. Why can't I look this hot? 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, JCM said:

J'ai étudié le français pour 3 ans, mais c'était il ya presque 18 ans. Je suis heureusement surpris que je puisse comprendre cela.  (Well, at least most of it, I did have to look up one or two words lol). 

. . .and I also hope that my very very very rusty French grammar skills (and having to go to the old English-French dictionary once or twice) were good enough to make those two sentences at least roughly understandable. ;) 

This is very very good :) (especially if it was 18 years ago :o) I learnt spanish for 6 years (at school), and since school ended, I don't remember anything.... I was good during school, but now I suck richard simmons.....

*pendant

3 hours ago, Amiy said:

looks like we can see this scene (kongphob and may on bicycle) this week..

Kong's face while riding with May tho.... Should be a clue to her srsly xD

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Timothy Teo said:

Was wondering, would someone enlighten me on how to download songs from Spotify?

If you have a premium account, you can listen to the music offline, but can't really "download" it....

31 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

There are some mistakes but it was definitely understandable. You did a really great job for someone who hasn't used French in 18 years. My Spanish is almost as good as your French...and that means that in only 4 years I lost barely everything lol 
Be proud of yourself, my friend. 

OMG exactly like me :o 

THANK YOU FOR 100 SUBSCRIBERS TO THE SOTUS THE SERIES SOUNDTRACK PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY !!! tumblr_nt03qjPcHN1qbxi45o1_500.gif

• Like 9

7 hours ago, fherii05 said:

Glad to know there's my fellow Filipinos here,

Kamusta? Kaya pa maghintay para sa sabado? :blush:

Nice to know some of my kababayan is also here... Well it is almost mid week... and I'm keeping myself busy at work... also weekends specifically Saturday I still have to work and I've watched the live streaming around 1am... LOOL then repeating the episodes on Sundays... basically that's my life with SOTUS... the Uncertainties and Anticipation is making me Miserable!!! I'm glad there's work to divert attention... 

@jaelephy SALAMAT!!! (Thank you!!!) :heart: now figuring out how to put it in my phone as my ringtone... LOOL

Now listening: Secret On My Heart (RIP repeat button) :w00t:

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, ironyshines said:

this...this can't be happening... Levi is my favorite SNK character and I'm already in love with Krist and Arthit already... 

I'm so done with him, guys. Like, it physically pains me to see him.

Also I almost have the same haircut, though mine is a little longer on the side. Why can't I look this hot? 

I kind of know why you're feeling 'torn'(?) with krist (arthit) at this moment.. 'Cause I do too, how he plays arthit really affects me. :vicx:

I really love his hairstyle though, like it very much.. Hope he'll decide to cut his hair the same way again..

I think it would have the same impact when I you style it, just be confident! Sometimes confidence is all we need, *reminds myself the same thing.. ;)

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“Hold on… Are you mad at me?”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

“P’Arthit, I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that… I……”

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

:tears: YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, two5four3 said:

Nice to know some of my kababayan is also here... Well it is almost mid week... and I'm keeping myself busy at work... also weekends specifically Saturday I still have to work and I've watched the live streaming around 1am... LOOL then repeating the episodes on Sundays... basically that's my life with SOTUS... the Uncertainties and Anticipation is making me Miserable!!! I'm glad there's work to divert attention... 

I can feel the struggle, I was just sooo glad that I can finally take some time off work since it's really a busy week and the fact that it's a month end; I need enough energy to face reality tomorrow so I'll be lurking here and re-watching the EPs.. :D

Kaya natin to! (We can do this!) B)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, fherii05 said:

I kind of know why you're feeling 'torn'(?) with krist (arthit) at this moment.. 'Cause I do to, how he plays arthit really affects me. :vicx:

I really love his hairstyle though, like it very much.. Hope he'll decide to cut his hair the same way again..

I think it would have the same impact when I you style it, just be confident! Sometimes confidence is all we need, *reminds myself the same thing.. ;)

Exactly! His acting on the first three episodes was quite forced and while I didn't mind much, I wished he would get better. And since the beach episode I can really see how great he has become. I'm really proud of him to be honest! Also I like characters that I can relate to, and ...well. Let's say I'm as terrible as Arthit when it comes to responsabilities and 'love'. 

lol I love it. I seriously love this hairstyle and it truly suits him. So much that it's painful to look at him. 

...me...styling my hair...I go to college and work with bedhair...what are you even thinking...Joking aside, you're not wrong. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Why do I keep reading this part over and over? WHY!??!?!!! It's just like I like to torture myself or something! This is when Arthit sees Kongpope on the balcony and he calls him...:tears:

“P’Arthit…”

“I want you to return the books to the library. And you can just keep the comic books, I’ll go pay the fees at the store. That’s it…”

“No."

“Then… Why aren’t you talking to me? Or are you mad that I wouldn’t answer your question that night? If you still really want to know, then I will tell you.”

Kongpope looked in the direction of Arthit’s balcony. He wished his words would carry over to the person over there.

“I don’t know when it started, I don’t know how it started. Even though you’re a man, and I’m a man. But I just can’t help these feelings.”

Everything went quiet just like the breath of the person listening. This was followed by words that were filled with every emotion and feeling he had left in him.

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

Arthit YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!

Pardon, i do have the same reaction..

• Like 5

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, fherii05 said:

Arthit YOU PINK MILK MONSTER!!!!!!

Pardon, i do have the same reaction..

As I sip on a glass of pink milk... Am I a monster too?

@delightful Is it true the scene that we see in the teaser where Kong is taking of the "bracelet" isn't in the novel ? What does that mean ? He's gonna put it back later, right ? :tears: 

Spoiler

I bet when he's doing that he's thinking "I better take that off, that's ridiculous to keep that.... I don't even know if he has feelings for me.... He may not have feelings for me...." :tears: 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit…”

“No."

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

You Pink Cutieee Cheeks Milk Monster!!!

• Like 7

Hi guys/girls , honestly , I kinda don't want to watch ep 11 until ep 12 airs or the angst is ended , I can see the angst will be very heartbroken and I can't really watch Kongpope/ Arthit crying or Kongpope avoiding Arthit. I know there is nothing wrong with Arthit , he needs some time to figure out what does he feel for Kongpope. Maybe next week (ep12) they will  end the annoying angst(hope so) and  I can finish ep 11 before ep 12 airs. So that , I don't need to suffer a whole week !! But I don't think I can bear to not watch a new episode , it is my first time feeling like this way for a drama.      

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

“P’Arthit…”

“No."

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep…

Oh no. This breaks my heart. Literally gonna cry so hard when this episode comes out.:tears:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Amiy said:

looks like we can see this scene (kongphob and may on bicycle) this week..

:w00t::wub:

Hide contents

CybObVIVIAEGF3n.jpgCybOcy7UoAA8lg-.jpgCybqwPvUUAAD0dG.jpgCybqzH9UsAAwFu9.jpg

Haha the power of Singto's hand, Krist gave us ambiguos expressions. Btw I love Krist bangs looks really cute in that photo, he definitely looks like Chibi Maruko-Chan hahaha

• Like 5