[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

The whole instance where Kongphob is on stage...I can't with Arthit's face!!! He seems so happy...and jealous and idek just plain bestowed by Kong. 

@delightful thanks for the hardsub version. Can this be shared outside soompi like on tumblr? I won't do so if you don't want to. I just know a lot of people are waiting for the subs and they don't visit Soompi.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Their relationship is important to the plot of theso in later episodes it does come up quite a bit. I don't want to spoil the plot of the show 

Reveal hidden contents

But if you really want to know jealousy on one of the guys part is why the main girl ends up in bed with her friend naked and it what sets of the pregnancy scare storyline. 

I mean the show isn't about their relationship so they are secondary characters but I liked the show alot. 

okay this seems intriguing, going to skip the earlier episodes and just jump right into ep 11 

• Like 3

I was worried while watching the un-subbed version where Kong was called winner of the popularity contest and his face went gloomy after overhearing the conversation of the photographers. I just could not come up with a reason for it. But it felt so heavy. So I was relieved after reading the soft subs that it was because no winner of the popularity contest has ever won the actual title. Kong really is something! How can anyone not adore him? Haha. But my favourite part was Arthit going backstage. Was he there to congratulate Kong? Gasp! I just love his reaction when Kong saw him and he looked away. Of course, Kong had to ran after him :heart:

It's my first day here in the forum and I searched through my pictures during my visit in Bangkok to be my profile picture. That's iced traditional tea. It's not pink and I don't think that's what Kong ordered either but it nonetheless reminds me of this series. I want to go visit BKK again :) 

• Like 6

Guest delightful
28 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

The whole instance where Kongphob is on stage...I can't with Arthit's face!!! He seems so happy...and jealous and idek just plain bestowed by Kong. 

@delightful thanks for the hardsub version. Can this be shared outside soompi like on tumblr? I won't do so if you don't want to. I just know a lot of people are waiting for the subs and they don't visit Soompi.

I'm okay with it, but get them to come over here to soompi too, the more the merrier. :heart:

3 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I was worried while watching the un-subbed version where Kong was called winner of the popularity contest and his face went gloomy after overhearing the conversation of the photographers. I just could not come up with a reason for it. But it felt so heavy. So I was relieved after reading the soft subs that it was because no winner of the popularity contest has ever won the actual title. Kong really is something! How can anyone not adore him? Haha. But my favourite part was Arthit going backstage. Was he there to congratulate Kong? Gasp! I just love his reaction when Kong saw him and he looked away. Of course, Kong had to ran after him :heart:

It's my first day here in the forum and I searched through my pictures during my visit in Bangkok to be my profile picture. That's iced traditional tea. It's not pink and I don't think that's what Kong ordered either but it nonetheless reminds me of this series. I want to go visit BKK again :) 

actually, I kinda grasped the situation on unsubbed ver. I mean, he won popularity award and the photographers talking about something which instantly made me think that it could be about him cannot win the actual moon award (based on kong's and photographers' expressions). and I'm happy to know that I was right. :D

and yeah, arthit was really cute on backstage... like a lost child XD

===

anyway, did anyone notice that krist looks so tired these days? I mean, whenever I see his photos from events these days, he doesn't look so good nor active like usual. he's kinda more quiet...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, apeach said:

actually, I kinda grasped the situation on unsubbed ver. I mean, he won popularity award and the photographers talking about something which instantly made me think that it could be about him cannot win the actual moon award (based on kong's and photographers' expressions). and I'm happy to know that I was right. :D

and yeah, arthit was really cute on backstage... like a lost child XD

===

anyway, did anyone notice that krist looks so tired these days? I mean, whenever I see his photos from events these days, he doesn't look so good nor active like usual. he's kinda more quiet...

Wow! I actually could have thought that they were talking about a certain gossip about Kong or whatever during that moment. Haha. And let's not forget how Arthit liked Kong's picture after hearing his answer :) How could it be any cuter?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

@erngust The song I translated is called Secret in My Heart by GunAchi and Amp, the ending song to episode five. I uploaded both soft and hard subs a couple of days ago... around page 34-37? You'll have to do some digging. Unless you're talking about Kon Jai by Jetrin that Kong sings for the competition? I think @kyote translated that song a few pages back.

Here is the hardsubbed version of Ep.5 https://ufile.io/10411

Please let me know if there are any issues with it. ^_^

Many thanks @delightful, @kyote, and @jia_k for all your hard works and sharing you sweet stuff to us with almost no other recourse and resource.  Hope you won't get tired of spewing the SOTUS love until as may be possible.

cheers :D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Wow! I actually could have thought that they were talking about a certain gossip about Kong or whatever during that moment. Haha. And let's not forget how Arthit liked Kong's picture after hearing his answer :) How could it be any cuter?

haha yeah. they're SOOOO CUTEEE. tbh for me, I've never seen such a great chemistry on boyxboy couple beside krist and singto. XD

• Like 3

Guest delightful

@meifang89 LOL! I couldn't help myself and threw in some of my craziness at the end there. I wanted to add more of my squealing during the conversation where Kong was teasing Arthit about liking his song, but I didn't have time. I'll edit my subs when I have the time and add my own color to them. I'll upload it if anyone wants the 'finalized' version later. I'm just realizing that I'm such a perfectionist when translating this series.. like in the hardsubbed version I saw that I accidentally put 'your' instead of 'you' when the 4th year seniors were yelling at the 3rd years and I wanted to delete it and re-hardsub it. But I couldn't because I had to shower for work. ^_^

Anyway, I'm trying to order the book online, but the sites I've found do not deliver to where I am, USA. I might have to settle for online e-books which I hate reading. I prefer to hold a hard copy in my hand and sit by the window on a cloudy day when I read these romance novels. LOL! So dramatic I am! 

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I might be imagining this, hopefully not, but I think Arthit already likes Kong.. Like look at his face when Kong was talking about the third song, it's as if he had to bite his lips so he wouldn't smile. He thinks Kong is talking about him? LOL!

http://-/r/33u5y4m/9

My software to encode hardsub works again, so I'm uploading it now. ^_^

Morning :D It looks like it, especially his face and expressions when he saw Kong sing that ballad and later when Kong was talking. It's all on his face (or we are all reading it wrong). But yeah it's there, that feeling, now only he needs to realize it what 'that' feeling is... I can't wait for it but on the other hand, I know that angst will start from then, it usually happens like that when they realize their feelings for each other, in this case, Arthit. I hope they don't make many episodes where our couple is not together. I need more of Arthit's cute expressions before that happens. :wub: *my heart aches just thinking about that*

3 hours ago, delightful said:

@erngust The song I translated is called Secret in My Heart by GunAchi and Amp, the ending song to episode five. I uploaded both soft and hard subs a couple of days ago... around page 34-37? You'll have to do some digging. Unless you're talking about Kon Jai by Jetrin that Kong sings for the competition? I think @kyote translated that song a few pages back.

Here is the hardsubbed version of Ep.5 https://ufile.io/10411

Please let me know if there are any issues with it. ^_^

Thank you for hardsubbed version. :heart:

2 hours ago, delightful said:

@greenfan I thought I liked both of them the same, but Arthit's expression every time he sees or talks to Kong lately is soooooooooo adorable. I can feel that he doesn't want to be mean to Kong, but he can't just change because he's been mean for so long... do you get me? LOL! And Kong's attitude is... "kuan theen"... which translates to annoying/he's asking for it ... you know!!! LOL! So I can see why Arthit is still that way, plus he would have to explain to his friends if he all of a sudden stopped being strict on Kong or the Freshmens. Because we all know that between the both of them, Arthit is the one with the softest heart, and the most emotional, when he wants to express them. I can't wait for the 'accidental' cuteness from Arthit, Kong best be prepared for it! I need to prepare some tissue to stop my nosebleeds. LOL! :heart:

Yes, I LOVE his adorableness. I just can't with him anymore... I always scream when I see his expressions. It's SO cute. 

and Yes, it would be weird if he changed to Kong and now all of a sudden he's good to him. Everyone would think something's happening there, so he still needs to be strict with Kong, and keep him in check until he falls for him head over heels... then I don't know... we will need to see what happens. I just can't wait for ep. 6 and Kong to take care of Arthit. 4 DAYS TO GO! XD :wub:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

@meifang89 LOL! I couldn't help myself and threw in some of my craziness at the end there. I wanted to add more of my squealing during the conversation where Kong was teasing Arthit about liking his song, but I didn't have time. I'll edit my subs when I have the time and add my own color to them. I'll upload it if anyone wants the 'finalized' version later. I'm just realizing that I'm such a perfectionist when translating this series.. like in the hardsubbed version I saw that I accidentally put 'your' instead of 'you' when the 4th year seniors were yelling at the 3rd years and I wanted to delete it and re-hardsub it. But I couldn't because I had to shower for work. ^_^

Anyway, I'm trying to order the book online, but the sites I've found do not deliver to where I am, USA. I might have to settle for online e-books which I hate reading. I prefer to hold a hard copy in my hand and sit by the window on a cloudy day when I read these romance novels. LOL! So dramatic I am! 

Gosh! I really don't know how to express my gratitute than repeated saying thank you. I hope you're not tired by my many thx:sweatingbullets:. I never find a subber that really attentive like you who's still asking if we satisfied or not and who will fix it for our convinience (I'm grateful for other subber too, really):wub:

Oh yeah reading old fashioned still the best for me too eventhough I prefer sunny day because it's more bright:P.

On a side note, I feel bad for Em getting heart-broken. I think his character has actually progressed as the episodes pass from being the quiet type to being outspoken and jolly. The effect Kong has to people around him.

So I learned from the latest episode that he and Kong have been friends even before. I actually thought it was so weird of Kong to help Em get signatures in the first episode. But I guess Kong is really naturally friendly.

I just don't want to see Em hurting. If he and May would not end up together, I hope Em finds someone else to heal his broken heart. And Kong is such a true friend recognising the change in mood of Em. Grrr. I just love Em when he smiles, so innocent and sincere :)  

• Like 6