[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, erngust said:

Krist has been so masterful (or filter-free) in throwing flirty/loving gestures towards Singto.  Even in those days when he's obviously on the low (he's been noticeably less quirky and a bit stoic during the OK mag photoshot, meet-n-greet tickets pre-selling, that mini-event when they're holding hands, the challenge show), he still can throw in those lovelorn glances.  

This is not helping putting in check my delulu's. It's good that I've got no story-writing skillset, else my angst-driven fanfic will gonna be about how Krist actually had fallen for Singto, after being challenged of Singto's hard-heartedness despite of his playful care-free innate charm (per their initial tweet-date exchanges). On how Singto kept on putting up those defensive walls all this time. On how the impending curtain call of their show is dawning on Krist that they may go on to separate ways sooner than would've wanted. On how those thoughts had driven him to melancholy with the acceptance that he's losing (and his hopes for) Singto, he had to start letting go and putting in some walls himself to protect himself from that hurtful eventuality. And that on how Singto's already being where Krist is, at the start, thinking with his heart he could never have Krist to be his own. :(

Hahahaha your script sounds good...it is quite interesting their dynamics...they like to antagonise each other but obviously like one another to bits...heheh...

I take comfort to know they are really good friends and that they're going to China together for that fan meet which I can't go and will definitely share a room together! Hehehehehe?..oh and they will most definitely throw nice pictures and vids at us...can't wait. Hehehehe

• Like 9

13 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

:wub::wub::wub:

Singto biting his lips and Krist sleeping so adorably (his his arm around Singto's arm) is life!!!!!! :wub: I don't even know what to do with myself. I'm in too deep!!!!

11 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so this is how far my obsession/OCD-ness has gotten with SOTUS the series. Since @jaelephy got me thinking of the quality of the film itself I couldn't help but do this. I'm crazy I know. But I found my old editing softwares and decided, even though it's painstakingly long, to do my own edits. I upped the contrast and played with the curves/color balance and so... and I was watching it and thought I would do a comparison. Just look at how nice Kongpope's skin looks in the edited version.. ^_^ it's so lick-able... *dies* I don't know, I think it has more of a 'film-ish' look to it. hehehee Am I going to do this to all the episodes? Maybe....? Am I going to upload it? I don't think I should...  since I'm editing GMM's actual content. I think it's a violation of some sort.. but just sharing how awesome Kongpope's chest looks like... I love that shirt on him, by the way.. he should wear it all the time. :D

edited_film.jpg

And yes, @jaelephy, the more I edit the more I'm noticing the lighting issues. There is no consistency at all. Just look at the indoor lighting and outside lighting. Did they get a bunch of newbies to light this set?

OH LORD I want to bite into his neck!! *slapped by everyone here*

GODDAM N looks yummier! I can literally feel my ovaries awakening! *slapped by Arthit*

• Like 7

On 2016/10/9 at 1:13 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hide contents

And I don't know why I made this one really (below). Maybe I'm a little to obsessed with Krist. I just found the way he looked up here and moved adorable :wub:

ep%208%2028%20at%20cute%20lil%20face_zps 

YEAH~ !!!!  I almost finish reading 800 posting to catch up !!!;)

Can I get back to p.214??

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Thanks for sharing your wonderful gifs!!!!  :wub:.  Love it!!

Idk but I love particulary that scene (in your hidden box). Arthit's motion is so adorable ....  I took some screenshots but its motion is fast so gif is much better. I'll save your gifwork:heart:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, noirchiel said:

I dont have the video tho, but if u look at felloww instagram its have the audition photos.. 

think this is the one when they have to act the 3rd round scene like they said in GMMTV live chat 

Edit: ahh found it, every casting video are in felloww facebook 

https://m.facebook.com/fellowwchannel/

delulu-feeding mode on:  there seemed to be definitely growing  going on the 3rd pic that wasn't there yet at the first one... :vicx:  

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, erngust said:

delulu-feeding mode on:  there seemed to be definitely growing  going on the 3rd pic that wasn't there yet at the first one... :vicx:  

I'm glad that I'm not the only one noticed that. lol

Actually, it's not only on the 3rd one, but the 2nd one too!

What were you thinking at that time, krist? :phew::phew::phew:

====

on the side note, I give my condolences for the king and all thai people~ may you all given the best and keep strong! :heart:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, shivyn01 said:

OH LORD I want to bite into his neck!! *slapped by everyone here*

GODDAM N looks yummier! I can literally feel my ovaries awakening! *slapped by Arthit*

Yup I can definitely relate to those feelings! LOL :wub: (I was thinking something similiar in fact :P)

44 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Can I get back to p.214??

@dreadaeleonkvothe  Thanks for sharing your wonderful gifs!!!!  :wub:.  Love it!!

Idk but I love particulary that scene (in your hidden box). Arthit's motion is so adorable ....  I took some screenshots but its motion is fast so gif is much better. I'll save your gifwork:heart:

Thanks for the shout out :) I totally agree with you! His motion is SO ADORABLE :love: Please do save it and enjoy it! Who wouldn't want to repeatedly stare at Arthit/Krist being adorable over and over and over and over again :tounge_xd: Maybe I should do a compilation posts of all the ones I've made at some point.... wait maybe not.. there're too many :sweatingbullets: Ahh I've made 250 :blink: ...I get a little too obsessed with things :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Morning :D

1 hour ago, erngust said:

OMG major nosebleed.... I wouldn't even notice it if you didn't write this... checked photos again and it's there. #iamnotokay :crazy::lol: hahaha

I guess I'm least addicted here or I am saving everything in my brain, hiding it from others...LOL  I only have 1 SOTUS folder, with videos, some of my photos (all others are on my PB acc), interviews, cute fan-art, FF, book ch. 1 and 2 and 'Secret in my Heart' MV subbed by delightful, some GIF's and that's about it... not much. :lol: Can I say that this is the first time for me making a folder for any series/movie? :phew: (My other two folders that I cherish are 'K-Pop' and 'K-Drama's OST' :lol:)

• Like 6

OMG how did I not notice the crossed out text >>

1 hour ago, erngust said:

Until you pointed it out @_-Mio-_!!!!! I must have been sleepy and a little too out of it when I returned to read through the posts or something :sweatingbullets: Ahh I keep going back to look at the picture now :dizzy:

32 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

OMG major nosebleed.... I wouldn't even notice it if you didn't write this... checked photos again and it's there. #iamnotokay :crazy::lol: hahaha

...normally I'm good at noticing those things lol

Thanks @erngust for pointing that out... and totally destroying all of us 5555

But actually...

Spoiler

11191538_1424343121207095_1159300581_n_z

*EDIT: Oh @apeach you quoted it too :sweatingbullets: I must have been really out of it earlier to have missed that in not just one BUT TWO posts! Maybe I should go to sleep now... :sweatingbullets: 

Spoiler

and dream of Krist bulge :vicx:

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 6

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, apeach said:

====

on the side note, I give my condolences for the king and all thai people~ may you all given the best and keep strong! :heart:

@erngust ... you two make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I MISS THAT?!?!?!?!!! *goes back to stare intensely* :wub:

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

@erngust ... you two make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I MISS THAT?!?!?!?!!! *goes back to stare intensely* :wub:

17 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG how did I not notice the crossed out text >>

Until you pointed it out @_-Mio-_!!!!! I must have been sleepy and a little too out of it when I returned to read through the posts or something :sweatingbullets: Ahh I keep going back to look at the picture now :dizzy:

...normally I'm good at noticing those things lol

Thanks @erngust for pointing that out... and totally destroying all of us 5555

But actually...

37 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Morning :D

1 hour ago, apeach said:

====

Krist is just so giving... wonder how Singto gonna make up for that... clock's ticking. 

Btw, Krist you've already got your hug, you don't have to poke him - it's bad... it's baaad for my mental state. :( 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I guess I'm least addicted here or I am saving everything in my brain, hiding it from others...LOL  I only have 1 SOTUS folder, with videos, some of my photos (all others are on my PB acc), interviews, cute fan-art, FF, book ch. 1 and 2 and 'Secret in my Heart' MV subbed by delightful, some GIF's and that's about it... not much. :lol: Can I say that this is the first time for me making a folder for any series/movie? :phew: (My other two folders that I cherish are 'K-Pop' and 'K-Drama's OST' :lol:)

I'm really addicted to Sotus as well but I don't really save things. Maybe because when I first got into kpop many years ago I used to be obsessed with saving every single picture, and it made me hate saving things like that. More recently I'd been doing the same with BTS except with every single video but that eventually got tiresome too. 
I also save everything in my head instead B) except that one video of krist and singto on the beach I have a folder just for that :rolleyes:

Side note: I want to try and stop being a ghost on this forum; this is my first effort *gives self pat on the back*

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, erngust said:

Krist is just so giving... wonder how Singto gonna make up for that... clock's ticking. 

Btw, Krist you've already got your hug, you don't have to poke him - it's bad... it's baaad for my mental state. :( 

LMFAO :joy:

But also >>

Spoiler

muttsulini_avatar_lol_by_janzram-d56fgv4

41 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

I'm really addicted to Sotus as well but I don't really save things. Maybe because when I first got into kpop many years ago I used to be obsessed with saving every single picture, and it made me hate saving things like that. More recently I'd been doing the same with BTS except with every single video but that eventually got tiresome too. 

I also save everything in my head instead B) except that one video of krist and singto on the beach I have a folder just for that :rolleyes:

Side note: I want to try and stop being a ghost on this forum; this is my first effort *gives self pat on the back*

Welcome here ^^ Congrats on your first post :D Have fun joining us in discussing / fangirling/fanboying over SOTUS :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank for the awesome .gif!!! Gun is seriously cute there, I love his eyes when he did the 'OMG! Sexy!' expression.

I just can't get over Singto's chest.. so I went a little crazy. I'm gonna go look for a shirt like that and ... wear it myself. I'm just realizing myself that I have a thing with chests and lips.  LOL!

singtobanner.jpg and of course kristbanner.jpg

I realised my affinity for lips and chest with Jaejoong. He kicked his d a m n perfect lips and I was serve-me-on-a-platter done! 

https://goo.gl/images/ihJCGd

And whenever he wears black it makes me want to rip it off and stare at his chest.  By the time I noticed this certain "fetish" of mine it was too late  

5 hours ago, momobae said:

Singto as a hazer in University 

Woooooooo this boy is sexy!!! His hard gaze is just so uggghhhhh....yup I can't. I just can't with everyone being so perfect! !

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Welcome here ^^ Congrats on your first post :D Have fun joining us in discussing / fangirling/fanboying over SOTUS :)

Aww how sweet thank you for the warm welcome <3 I feel like I'm taking another 10 steps further into the hole that is sotus and this is just going to enhance the ridiculous intensity of my fangirling but I kind of love that? haha 

• Like 5

Krist's birthday is coming up soon everyone! He's already got some gifts. It's October 18, 1995 if anyone wants to know :) I want to do something to support him, but I'm not sure what atm :sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, eliseaplus. said:

Aww how sweet thank you for the warm welcome <3 I feel like I'm taking another 10 steps further into the hole that is sotus and this is just going to enhance the ridiculous intensity of my fangirling but I kind of love that? haha 

Your welcome :) And I totally know what you mean!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

I had a reason why i separated it :P It's my way to protected it :) and it's easier for me to search it anyway... 

We're such organized people haha :P I have a whole folder dedicated to BL stuff but there aren't many things in it..... Also, I don't have any shortcuts on my desktop (just the trash) → 

Spoiler

Say hi to T.O.P!! wmzzmQ3.jpg

• Like 5