[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I don't remember if this was posted before but I'll still post it because it's just so heart-meltingly adorable:wub:

I want to back but someone or be back hugged tooooooo:sweatingbullets:

/fandom back hug coz that's about all I'm about to get with life right now:D/

• Like 8

They told me I broke the signature rules (probably because of the links) :tears: So when I update I'm gonna post as a post instead.... I'm not trying to advertise myself I don't understand I just wanna help people :tears: Anyway, don't forget to CLICK HERE for the asian BL movies list (hope they're not gonna delete it, I did a save just in case EDIT: → here ^_^)  and HERE for the BGM on Spotify :)

• Like 8

I don't know if anyone has talked about it already but irrelevant to SOTUS, have you guys watched SWAP and tbh i'm not even going to talk about the actual webseries but about the bts of Leo and Lucas because they have so much more chemistry off screen :wub:

Spoiler

First of all Leo's fetish with Lucas's soft white hands like *nosebleed* he can play with it all day if he wants to lol

Second of all, how he can't F*CKING KEEP HIS HANDS OFF LUCAS LIKE OMFGGGGG!!!!!!! (sorry was hyperventilating)

Spoiler

Lastly, how much he missed Lucas when he had to go to korea AlONE (he feels lonely he said :() and the thing is Lucas came to korea after this and leo went to pick him up like HOW F*CKING PRECIOUS :bawling:

I'm sorry for the long post it's just i have been watching their videos all night long (don't forget to click CC for subs)

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Can anyone tell me what the song title is? 

Krist and Gunsmile are so adorable in this video:wub:

It's "I Need Somebody" by Bie Sukrit :)

Spoiler

Title: I Need Somebody
Artist: บี้ (Bie the Star)
Album: Love Scenes
Year: 2006

เช้า..ลืมตาขึ้นมา ก็เจอแต่เรื่องเดิมๆ
Chao .. leum dtaa keun maa gor jer dtae reuang derm-derm
Morning, I open my eyes and get up to find the same problems
ก็ไม่มีใครมาเติมชีวิตให้เป็นเรื่องใหม่
Gor mai mee krai maa dterm chee-wit hai bpen reuang mai
Nobody’s come to fill my life and make it new
ออกไปที่อื่น เจอะใครมากมาย
Ok bpai tee eun jur krai maak maai
I go out to different places, see many people
หันมองไปทางใด ก็เจอแต่คนรักกัน
Han mong bpai taang dai gor jer dtae kon rak gan
Looking all over, but only finding people in love

*แล้วทำไมตัวเราถึงยังไม่เห็นมีใคร
*Laew tam-mai dtua rao teung yang mai hen mee krai
*So why do I still not seem to have anyone?
แล้วต้องทนเดียวดายมีใจเอาไว้ทำไม
Laew dtong ton dieow daai mee jai ao wai tam-mai
Why must I put up with loneliness, keeping my heart?
ไม่ได้ใช้งาน ไม่ได้รักใคร ไม่มีกำลังใจที่ไหน…เลย
Mai daai chai ngaan mai daai rak krai mai mee gam-lang jai tee nai … loie
It’s useless, I can’t love anyone, I don’t have any courage at all

**อยากมีคน อยู่ข้างกาย สบตากัน ให้หัวใจมันเต้นแรง
**Yaak mee kon yoo kaang gaai sop dtaa gan hai hua jai man dten raeng
**I want someone beside me, looking at me, making my heart pound
เก็บไว้คิดถึงกัน เก็บไว้คิดถึงกัน….
Gep wai kit teung gan gep wai kit teung gan ….
To keep, to think of, to keep, to think of…

***Love….I need somebody
Love….อยากขอสักคนเพื่อ…
Love …. yaak kor sak kon peua …
Love … I’d like someone to …
Love…..ให้หัวใจไม่ว่างงาน
Love ….. hai hua jai mai waang ngaan
Love … to give my heart something to focus on
มีคนให้รักกัน มีคืนวันที่ดีด้วย….
Mee kon hai rak gan mee keun wan tee dee duay …
To have a someone to love, have perfect nights and days together
Love….I need somebody
Love….อยากขอสักคนเพื่อ…
Love…..ให้หัวใจได้รักใคร
Love ….. hai hua jai daai rak krai
Love … to let my heart love someone
มีบางคนที่แคร์ คนที่มีรักแท้คือใคร
Mee baang kon tee kae kon tee mee rak tae keu krai
To have someone who cares, who is my true love?

****คนที่โทรผิดมาเมื่อวานตอนเช้า
****Kon tee toh pit baan meua waan dton chao
****Is it the girl who called the wrong number yesterday morning?
คนที่นั่งกินข้าวติดกันเมื่อคืน
Kon tee nang gin kaao dtit gan meua keun
The one who was eating next to me last night?
คนที่ยิ้มให้กันตรงหน้าปากซอย
Kon tee yim hai gan dtrong naa bpaak soi
The one that smiled at me on the street corner?
ใช่หรือเปล่า ใช่หรือเปล่า….
Chai reu bplao chai reu bplao ….
Is she it? Is she the one?

(*, **, ***)

จะดูแลอย่างดี ถ้าเจอใครคนนั้น…
Ja doo lae yaang dee taa jer krai kon nan …
I’ll take good care of her, if I find that someone
จะคอยเป็นห่วงกัน ไม่ทิ้งกัน ไปไหน….
Ja koi bpen huang gan mai ting gan bpai nai …
I’ll constantly worry about her, I won’t abandon her anywhere

(***, ****)

Love…..

cr: deungdutjai

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, teamperaya said:

I don't know if anyone has talked about it already but irrelevant to SOTUS, have you guys watched SWAP and tbh i'm not even going to talk about the actual webseries but about the bts of Leo and Lucas because they have so much more chemistry off screen :wub:

Hide contents

First of all Leo's fetish with Lucas's soft white hands like *nosebleed* he can play with it all day if he wants to lol

Second of all, how he can't F*CKING KEEP HIS HANDS OFF LUCAS LIKE OMFGGGGG!!!!!!! (sorry was hyperventilating)

Hide contents

Lastly, how much he missed Lucas when he had to go to korea AlONE (he feels lonely he said :() and the thing is Lucas came to korea after this and leo went to pick him up like HOW F*CKING PRECIOUS :bawling:

I'm sorry for the long post it's just i have been watching their videos all night long (don't forget to click CC for subs)

I like them too:heart: I don't think swap is bl but I like that btm video!!!  I'm watching that every night:wub:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

I like them too:heart: I don't think swap is bl but I like that btm video!!!  I'm watching that every night:wub:

I know haha i'm addicted to their videos and that subber is the best because she/he even subbed the 80 minute game show? thing :w00t: i loved it lol and i want more videos now haha

• Like 3

In my mind, "It's always difficult to understand why you do what you do, why you walk away, why you say those words. But it does not stop my eyes from looking as you leave. At least in this way my eyes can freely outpour that I care, I worry, I pray. For now I can only hope for better days when you shall talk to me like your friends, when you can smile at me and walk beside me. But I know I need to content myself with wishing it would happen soon; that my actions will not trouble you but give you strength even more."

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.47.0

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I can't wait for saturday ahmahgad :w00t: I'm getting curious about PremxWad now, I wasn't before but the fact that they show them in the preview (which usually only contains KongxArthit scenes) is a sign, right ? ;) 

It should be :D

First of all thanks to @delightful for the hard translation work and for the fact that some of us upload here and there without not even give him the due credits. I hope we can start doing that, it is a form of respect for people working for us for free. 

Second aspect despite i live in Thailand i have some problems in understanding the SOTUS system but it makes some sense in Asia where rules re usually not really followed they way they should 

Last but not the least i hope in the next episode to see a more closer friendship between the 2 ones, even if it is clear P'Arthit is strongly jealous now. The sad will be than this good BL series is going soon or later to end. 

The good story as I wrote in some earlier post is that ADDICTED and SOTUS are definitely the best one so far aired in ASIA the rest and in a certain way the 2 main character are playing the same behind the scene rules as Addicted ones are doing.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

They told me I broke the signature rules (probably because of the links) :tears: So when I update I'm gonna post as a post instead.... I'm not trying to advertise myself I don't understand I just wanna help people :tears: Anyway, don't forget to CLICK HERE for the asian BL movies list (hope they're not gonna delete it, I did a save just in case EDIT: → here ^_^)  and HERE for the BGM :)

Oh thank you so much! The details are amazing! :wub: That's really helpful. :lol:

2 hours ago, jia_k said:

It's "I Need Somebody" by Bie Sukrit :)

Reveal hidden contents

Title: I Need Somebody
Artist: บี้ (Bie the Star)
Album: Love Scenes
Year: 2006

เช้า..ลืมตาขึ้นมา ก็เจอแต่เรื่องเดิมๆ
Chao .. leum dtaa keun maa gor jer dtae reuang derm-derm
Morning, I open my eyes and get up to find the same problems
ก็ไม่มีใครมาเติมชีวิตให้เป็นเรื่องใหม่
Gor mai mee krai maa dterm chee-wit hai bpen reuang mai
Nobody’s come to fill my life and make it new
ออกไปที่อื่น เจอะใครมากมาย
Ok bpai tee eun jur krai maak maai
I go out to different places, see many people
หันมองไปทางใด ก็เจอแต่คนรักกัน
Han mong bpai taang dai gor jer dtae kon rak gan
Looking all over, but only finding people in love

*แล้วทำไมตัวเราถึงยังไม่เห็นมีใคร
*Laew tam-mai dtua rao teung yang mai hen mee krai
*So why do I still not seem to have anyone?
แล้วต้องทนเดียวดายมีใจเอาไว้ทำไม
Laew dtong ton dieow daai mee jai ao wai tam-mai
Why must I put up with loneliness, keeping my heart?
ไม่ได้ใช้งาน ไม่ได้รักใคร ไม่มีกำลังใจที่ไหน…เลย
Mai daai chai ngaan mai daai rak krai mai mee gam-lang jai tee nai … loie
It’s useless, I can’t love anyone, I don’t have any courage at all

**อยากมีคน อยู่ข้างกาย สบตากัน ให้หัวใจมันเต้นแรง
**Yaak mee kon yoo kaang gaai sop dtaa gan hai hua jai man dten raeng
**I want someone beside me, looking at me, making my heart pound
เก็บไว้คิดถึงกัน เก็บไว้คิดถึงกัน….
Gep wai kit teung gan gep wai kit teung gan ….
To keep, to think of, to keep, to think of…

***Love….I need somebody
Love….อยากขอสักคนเพื่อ…
Love…..ให้หัวใจไม่ว่างงาน
Love ….. hai hua jai mai waang ngaan
Love … to give my heart something to focus on
มีคนให้รักกัน มีคืนวันที่ดีด้วย….
Mee kon hai rak gan mee keun wan tee dee duay …
To have a someone to love, have perfect nights and days together
Love….I need somebody
Love….อยากขอสักคนเพื่อ…
Love…..ให้หัวใจได้รักใคร
Love ….. hai hua jai daai rak krai
Love … to let my heart love someone
มีบางคนที่แคร์ คนที่มีรักแท้คือใคร
Mee baang kon tee kae kon tee mee rak tae keu krai
To have someone who cares, who is my true love?

****คนที่โทรผิดมาเมื่อวานตอนเช้า
****Kon tee toh pit baan meua waan dton chao
****Is it the girl who called the wrong number yesterday morning?
คนที่นั่งกินข้าวติดกันเมื่อคืน
Kon tee nang gin kaao dtit gan meua keun
The one who was eating next to me last night?
คนที่ยิ้มให้กันตรงหน้าปากซอย
Kon tee yim hai gan dtrong naa bpaak soi
The one that smiled at me on the street corner?
ใช่หรือเปล่า ใช่หรือเปล่า….
Chai reu bplao chai reu bplao ….
Is she it? Is she the one?

(*, **, ***)

จะดูแลอย่างดี ถ้าเจอใครคนนั้น…
Ja doo lae yaang dee taa jer krai kon nan …
I’ll take good care of her, if I find that someone
จะคอยเป็นห่วงกัน ไม่ทิ้งกัน ไปไหน….
Ja koi bpen huang gan mai ting gan bpai nai …
I’ll constantly worry about her, I won’t abandon her anywhere

(***, ****)

Love…..

cr: deungdutjai

Thank you @jia_k for the song title. I've been searching for this song for days, yet as i know nothing of the language, it was pointless^_^

• Like 3

Hello again everyone!!

i felt that i've been gone for soooo long to see so many new post and discussion here and we're already at Page 170+. I just need to let out some rambling here since being a closeted Fujoshi is the story of my life after Sotus...hahahaha

Anyways, thousand of thanks again to @delightful for your fast and awesome job in providing us with the subs for Ep.7 and that gameshow (need to find time to watch that...)

Watching Ep.7 with that glorious eng. subs left me feeling so unsatisfied and anxious unfortunately. Kong honey, i felt like giving you a pat at the back for your tireless effort & unwavering attention in the pursuit of the love of your life P'Arthit cause that feisty, prideful boy aint making it easy and i am not sure that it will get even easier after that little stunt you pull at the end of Ep.7. i mean the feeling that i've been getting from Ep 5 onwards is that Kong is now walking on an eggshells around Arthit and any word that he said (intentionally or unintentionally) will just set Arthit off but its better to have something rather than nothing that he willing to settles for Arthit's wrath...(man! Arthits a** better be worth it, Kong). my fav scene definitely the staircase when Kong walks up to Arthit for the final stage of the 'catch the flag' cos that staring contest they've had just burn through this poor soul!

moving on to May and Em - their interaction just sooo cute ( i saw tht sneaky move of yours Em!! giving her that handkerchief and that secret smile of yoursss). i really hope Em wont be just a rebound to her when Arthit and Kong finnaly happens!!

ok, im done! finally i can pretend that i can have a productive week while waiting for Saturday to come!

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

They told me I broke the signature rules (probably because of the links) :tears: So when I update I'm gonna post as a post instead.... I'm not trying to advertise myself I don't understand I just wanna help people :tears: Anyway, don't forget to CLICK HERE for the asian BL movies list (hope they're not gonna delete it, I did a save just in case EDIT: → here ^_^)  and HERE for the BGM :)

i just run through the list of asian BL list of yours that i need to just give you 2 thumbs up and thanked you cos its so detailed and organised ( i can feel such deep love for BL you have there...hehehe) i wish i found such a list maybe 3 - 5 yrs back. its sad but Sotus is the last BL show for me!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, paleorked said:
3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

i just run through the list of asian BL list of yours that i need to just give you 2 thumbs up and thanked you cos its so detailed and organised ( i can feel such deep love for BL you have there...hehehe) i wish i found such a list maybe 3 - 5 yrs back. its sad but Sotus shall the last BL show for me!

Hehehe you're welcome ^^ I like when things are organized (only :D) on my computer (I have no shortcuts on my desktop and everything is well organized in folders ;))

Why do you say SOTUS is the last BL show for you :(

• Like 4

มือคู่นี้ยังอุ่นอยู่ไหม.... ในวันที่แสงเทียนแห่งความสุขกำลังจะมอดดับลงนั้น สิ่งที่ผมอยากขอเพียงอย่างเดียวคือการที่ผมให้อยู่กับคนที่ผม "รัก" และพร้อม "บันทึกความทรงจำดีดี" ลงใน core memory ของชีวิต .... สิ่งที่พี่อาทิตย์บอกกับผมนั้น มันอาจจะออกมาจากใจหรือไม่ผมไม่รู้ แต่สิ่งที่ผมหยิบยื่นให้พี่อาทิตย์คือทั้งหมดของหัวใจที่ผมมี แม้ว่าผมไม่ได้พูดอะไรออกไปสักคำแต่ผมเชื่อว่า "ถ้าหัวใจสื่อถึงกันคำตอบนั้นคงเหมือนกันโดยไม่ต้องบรรยาย" :) อาทิตย์ : เออก้องภพ เสร็จแล้วเดี๋ยวผมไปหาที่ห้องนะพอดีลืมชีทเอาไว้ คงต้องไปเอาที่ห้องคุณนะ ... \\ ... เห็นไหมว่าใจเราตรงกันจริงๆ :) #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #เห็นเงียบๆฟาดเรียบทุกคืนนะ#ชีทหรือชีส #เยิ้ม #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

Will your hands still this warm ? .... At the end of the day when the light faded, what I wanna ask is to be with  the one I love. I prompted to capture our good time into my  "core memory" of life ... about what P'Arthit told me ... I wasn't sure whether it's true but I've given him  all my heart. Though I didn't say a word, I believed that if our hearts are pulsed with the same beat, our feelings will also be the same. :) Arthit : Umm Kongphop !! I will go to your place after my job is done OK !! I forgot my papers at your room, I NEED to go grabbing it. :wub: You see !! our hearts definitely skip the same beat :phew: #evil senior gets the guy #silent bitchy #sheet or cheesy :wub:

• Like 13