[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

10 minutes ago, franeb said:

HELLO~~ you can watch raw ep.3 on this website http://www.lakornhit.com/play/7917/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-3-วันที่-3-09-59.html

//ok i will try to translate their dialogue 

KP: I did nothing wrong .. but why did you punish me ?

AT: What do you think then ?

KP: I think ... you like me

AT: .

haa ? What did you say again ?

KP: They say.. when you like someone you will find a way to tease them to get their attention ..and you like to tease(punish) me ..is that mean you are secretly in love with me ?

AT: ... No ! i'm not !  *look at KP's friends*  What are you looking at !!?? Just go back already !

*look at KP*   you too .

Thank you so much!! Artit's reaction is so cute! :wub::wub:

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, franeb said:

HELLO~~ you can watch raw ep.3 on this website http://www.lakornhit.com/play/7917/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-3-วันที่-3-09-59.html

//ok i will try to translate their dialogue 

KP: I did nothing wrong .. but why did you punish me ?

AT: What do you think then ?

KP: I think ... you like me

AT: .

haa ? What did you say again ?

KP: They say.. when you like someone you will find a way to tease them to get their attention ..and you like to tease(punish) me ..is that mean you are secretly in love with me ?

AT: ... No ! i'm not !  *look at KP's friends*  What are you looking at !!?? Just go back already !

*look at KP*   you too .

Thank you so so very much for the translation (ขอบคุณมาก). *offers you candy*  Now that I understood that whole conversation I'm squeeing like mad. AHHHHHHHHH. So In LOVE with both of them and Kong's flirting just made my day. Boys made me smile so much my cheeks hurt. :wub::wub::wub::heart:

14099841_613444275491937_2098405286_n.jp

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Meylinda Sukmani said:

I know it's a silly question, but i am just wondering which one is the seme and uke?

is K the seme? cuz i get his seme feeling... lol

:heart::flushed::blush:

Not a silly question, many people are asking it too~ (it's BL after all :lol:)

So basically the author said they're meant to be just two regular guys who happen to love each other - no seme/uke or any yaoi roles between them.
But if you ask fans who have read the full novel, they would say Kongpob is the seme in their opinion

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, bookfaenframe said:

So basically the author said they're meant to be just two regular guys who happen to love each other - no seme/uke or any yaoi roles between them.

Thank god, I strongly dislike this obsession with seme/uke dichotomy.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, laval said:

Arthit really uh, likes pink milk...

Hide contents

wpKZG5r.gif

x) cr: Wanki_M tw

OMG!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. I died. Girl...........

7 hours ago, lilymuuu said:

I just love how Arthit turns into tsundere mode whenever he was embarrassed, when he got teased by Kong. Like so cute, i cant...:blush:

Me too. It's so adorable! We all know that Arthit is melting inside and is just trying to hide the fact. XD

4 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

CrcUWpaVUAAaXF-.jpg

So cute! :wub:

• Like 6

10 hours ago, whitedove said:

You have to download the LINE TV app.

Anyway guys, teaser for episode 4 is up at youtube:

For outside Thailand, I recommend you to using software flyvpn to change your vpn into thailand network so you can open line tv. But the free mode is only for 3x login and its 20minutes per login. I've try streaming online on GMM One, but it turn out offline every time sotus aired. I don't know if the link is trouble or I open the wrong room. But last night, they start online again almost midnight. I don't remember when, but its already aired another series. (The link perfectly find right know, I've check it this morning. Its air hamtaro, hahaha). Here's the link:

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Anyone can give me clue if the link is the correct web to watch the series? I can't read thailand. T.T

#But if you lil bit more patient, wait until someone upload it on sunday.

=======

I just watch ep 2 with the eng sub. I love the moment arthit shy when khong said he cute with his serious face. ^o^  (cute tsundere.....) GMM never fail me when it comes to scenario and cast. They can produce series with great storyline without ruining the original novel. And the cast also have good acting skill.

=====

I've downloaded ep 3,, feel free to enjoy..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i0timsm546s5wn7/AAD-16r4P4QCRRg60hTTr-ixa?dl=0

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vayra said:

For outside Thailand, I recommend you to using software flyvpn to change your vpn into thailand network so you can open line tv. But the free mode is only for 3x login and its 20minutes per login. I've try streaming online on GMM One, but it turn out offline every time sotus aired. I don't know if the link is trouble or I open the wrong room. But last night, they start online again almost midnight. I don't remember when, but its already aired another series. (The link perfectly find right know, I've check it this morning. Its air hamtaro, hahaha). Here's the link:

http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Anyone can give me clue if the link is the correct web to watch the series? I can't read thailand. T.T

#But if you lil bit more patient, wait until someone upload it on sunday.

=======

I just watch ep 2 with the eng sub. I love the moment arthit shy when khong said he cute with his serious face. ^o^  (cute tsundere.....) GMM never fail me when it comes to scenario and cast. They can produce series with great storyline without ruining the original novel. And the cast also have good acting skill.

=====

I've downloaded ep 3,, feel free to enjoy..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i0timsm546s5wn7/AAD-16r4P4QCRRg60hTTr-ixa?dl=0

Thank you so much for sharing ep 3. Can't wait for the one with eng subs. :wub:

• Like 2