[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

27 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I was visiting Krist's Fanclub twitter account and saw this... 

Just look at him yawn... cute cute cuteeee:wub::wub:

So cute. :heart: I just want to hug him to sleep because of my "greasy" feelings (the other feelings wouldn't hurt too though :phew: but yup definitely more on the greasy feelings :rolleyes::wub:)

LOL though cause it looks like he is tasting his yawn XD

• Like 3

oh my gosh guys, thank you for all of the translation, spoilers and sharing... this thread is such heaven, i'm so appreciated. Cannot wait for ep 7 cuz things seem to heat up pretty much between them since Kong tells Arthit next time if he cries, tell him so that he could wipe Arthit's tears :((((((((((((( i'm so happy and over fangirling seeing their relationship develop but so upset at the same time since i don't want this amazing series ever comes to an end :( i want it to keep go on forever 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

I am literally crying right now, but they're of happiness and joy. I loved this special story and it made so happy. Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it a lot! Big hugs!

• Like 2

Just curious, we all saw EP. 7 preview and with all previews from earlier episodes... I think last week's one for ep. 7 was the only one that had 1 (or are those 2 scenes?) in it and here I am wondering are they hiding something bigger for next week so that's why preview was so short... :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

THANK U SO MUCH T^T

• Like 2

Thank you for your hard work and I promise not to upload this file to anywhere. :heart:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

This is kinda out of topic but I would love to share this. SOTUS the series mainly talk about "รับน้อง" Rub-Nong activities (literary means welcoming freshman ceremony) which are controversial in Thailand every year for its violence. I myself graduated from Uni that didn't take senior-junior into account much but there're some of them  sticking to SOTUS system which can either be good or prone to be violent. 

Though I didn't have experience in SOTUS system, I can sense the beauty of it like in this clip. 

CMU trekking ceremony (traditionally called "รับน้องขึ้นดอย" Rub-Nong-Keun-Doi) in Chiang Mai Province (Northern Part of Thailand).press cc for subs.

thank you @tammy_P for sharing the above clip with us!

i myself never experience this in my university life (maybe 'cos i was in semi-private university), we only have a light induction program for a week but its to just break us into living as an university students (intro of the campus, locations of classes, basically just the light stuff) but when i showed this to my youngest sister who currently studying in a public university she could somehow relate to the experience (she was also the senior member for the 'induction program' for this year,too). 

Basically, she agrees to the upside of the induction program that it benefited her alot since it really taught her sense of  the spirit of comradery, independence and social skills that really benefited her alot as a law student, particularly during her internship.  

Her university program wasn't that excruciating but she did have to spent about 2 weeks away in a some-what military style boot camp and also a week of an on campus activities. I remembered picking her up and she had become two shade darker due to all the field activities, though. hehehe

i somehow end up writing alot bout this.....sorry guys...anyways, good night everyone! :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

I am working and I almost screamed so loud!

• Like 3

@WeLoveSoompi If you want, I know that GMM25 is late with subtitles, but you should update first post with their subtitles too. :sweatingbullets: New episode comes every Tuesday. 

and here are links 
EP. 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRpfNqQHHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvG1XaJa0Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qlm2E0FKvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBXgceFL9A

EP. 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLjvNLf5GE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWDyW0KBQr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcACij5a9So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RphKUsUCb8

They are official subs so I thought you should add them too. ^^ :wub:

Time to go. Good night! ^_^

• Like 11

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

O_O tomorrow i'm going to work not as nurse anymore but as the patient who need blood transfusion T_T

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just curious, we all saw EP. 7 preview and with all previews from earlier episodes... I think last week's one for ep. 7 was the only one that had 1 (or are those 2 scenes?) in it and here I am wondering are they hiding something bigger for next week so that's why preview was so short... :rolleyes:

The preview has 2 different scene, the first one still at the restaurant and the second one is at different place and time,  i think when arthit feel touched with the freshmen until he cry. Though i don't mind at all if they have something bigger ;)

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, fani308 said:

The preview has 2 different scene, the first one still at the restaurant and the second one is at different place and time,  i think when arthit feel touched with the freshmen until he cry. Though i don't mind at all if they have something bigger ;)

Spoiler

What did the freshmen do that made him cry ? And also in the first scene he looks a bit jealous (quote:) "Why should I be mad at you,huh ?We don't belong to each other" I wonder why...... (Yep..... I like spoilers ;))

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you very very much :wub:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

here's your spoiler.........second one might not be 100% accurate though...maybe 75%.

"Why should I be mad at you" ..scene comes at the end of the gathering with same code seniors. Arthit gets mad when he finds out Kong was thinking of switching to economics and quit engineering. Kong had wanted to study economics originally but because his mom wanted him to study engineering...he did it to make her happy.

Arthit cries because the freshmen's gesture touched him during the flag capturing event...Arthit makes that event even harder for freshmen after he finds out about the above situation with kong....the freshmen have to win the flags but instead of capturing they have to get them from the seniors willingly, and Arthit has the final flag....Kong asks all the freshmen to follow his plan...the plan is to Thank Arthit for teaching them and being their senior....all together with sincerity.... 

Thank you :heart:  Yeah they might change some stuff but so far it seems like they really stayed true to the main plot of the novel :) 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, singtokrist said:

You press the "@" button and as soon as you type in the first letter of that person's handle or username, options appear.. or you could type their username on your own :) Hope this helps~

Thank you. I too was confused about that.  Heeh  :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

here's your spoiler.........second one might not be 100% accurate though...maybe 75%.

"Why should I be mad at you" ..scene comes at the end of the gathering with same code seniors. Arthit gets mad when he finds out Kong was thinking of switching to economics and quit engineering. Kong had wanted to study economics originally but because his mom wanted him to study engineering...he did it to make her happy.

Arthit cries because the freshmen's gesture touched him during the flag capturing event...Arthit makes that event even harder for freshmen after he finds out about the above situation with kong....the freshmen have to win the flags but instead of capturing they have to get them from the seniors willingly, and Arthit has the final flag....Kong asks all the freshmen to follow his plan...the plan is to Thank Arthit for teaching them and being their senior....all together with sincerity.... 

At work I've been grumbling about why there couldn't be just one language, mostly because I love reading more than watching shows  (SOTUS has become an exception) but your spoilers are like balm to my poor non-Thai speaking/reading heart. Thank you :wub:

• Like 5