[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Just now, pixiie07 said:

Le plaisir est le mien :) I never really guided anyone before, it will be interesting :blush:  Merci tu es trop gentil(le) :heart: France is also a very wonderful country :blush: 

It is, only half of Paris's population or less :vicx: 

Indeed they are :blush: And it would be nice if I could actually live there, I can go to fanmeetings and all :flushed: hehe
I was born in Maruitius itself..My grandgrandparents came to Mauritius then from my grandparents to me, we were all born in Mauritius :grin:
How about you? were you born in France itself? Your English is very good, better than mine :flushed:

Les plages ont l'air magnifiques...la couleur de l'eau *O* On voit pas ça là où j'habite haha xD On a la mer (et les lacs aussi), mais elle n'a pas une si jolie couleur :heart:

Oh so you lived there for generations hehe ^__^

Oh thank youuuu my english is not that good, you're sweet :blush: I was born in France yeah (the south, and I still live there, been living in the same city since I was born, I didn't move at all haha) :) I don't know about the generations tho haha

• Like 4

2 hours ago, fujoshi88 said:

i think tsundere like Arthit is usually the bottom. lol

I dont think so, maybe arthit's face is cuter than kong but if we see from their habit, i think kong is the uke because kong is more dandy than arthit, he even takes a lot of time to get dresses, also kong is so maternal, he even preparing a breakfast for arthit (usually a male who live in a dorm eat a breakfast outside rather than bringing it to the dorm)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aaddler said:

What I'm curious about is if we are going to see any more of Namtarn/Jay in the remaining episodes or if that is just going to be a random loose thread they leave hanging. I feel like they got way too much screen time to just serve as a foil for the conversation between Namtarn and Arthit. On the other hand this series does kind of shuffle the supporting characters off to the side. Wad is practically a missing person at this point.

Let me tell you, if I were Namtarn I would be like: Oon, how exactly do you know how Kongpope wakes up in the morning? And what he likes to eat? And how slow he is to dress

Maybe in the series they will give us a twist, a different plot from the novel, maybe namtarn will be break up with jay, and then she confess to arthit that she like him because arthit always give her his attention that she cannot got it from jay. Actually this scene happened after the kiss scene in the bridge so it will give arthit more confusion and will give us more angst. (Please forgive my fantasy hohoho)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dwi02 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Any recomend for BL movie? 

I need that :wub:

Look at my Tumblr ^^ http://theblgoddess.tumblr.com/ :) 

3 minutes ago, jembut said:

I dont think so, maybe arthit's face is cuter than kong but if we see from their habit, i think kong is the uke because kong is more dandy than arthit, he even takes a lot of time to get dresses, also kong is so maternal, he even preparing a breakfast for arthit (usually a male who live in a dorm eat a breakfast outside rather than bringing it to the dorm)

Krist said in an interview that he (Arthit) would be the bottom lol

• Like 7

8 hours ago, boywholovethelight said:
Hi, i just create an account here. 
I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I'm a guy and i've been living with my roomate who also a guy of course.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.
And also thanks a lot to @delightful for the sub. 

I know how that feels. I'm a girl and have a crush with my bestfriend (a guy) but later I found out that he's a gay (he coming out to me/confessed)

Then I confessed to him that I have a crush...we only could smile and laugh together...hahahha...

Good luck with your roomate btw...

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Les plages ont l'air magnifiques...la couleur de l'eau *O* On voit pas ça là où j'habite haha xD On a la mer (et les lacs aussi), mais elle n'a pas une si jolie couleur :heart:

Oh so you lived there for generations hehe ^__^

Oh thank youuuu my english is not that good, you're sweet :blush: I was born in France yeah (the south, and I still live there, been living in the same city since I was born, I didn't move at all haha) :) I don't know about the generations tho haha

haha  Ce sont les seules choses que j'aime de mon pays : la mer, le sable et le soleil :blush: On n'a pas de lacs ici :bawling:  I would love to have lakes like in Canada :wub:  Merci d'aimer mon pays autant :heart:

Yes, already for three generations :grin: Time sure flies :flushed: 

No, It is really good :blush: I was born in Port-Louis (capital city) but had to move because the lack of space there..Just moved 6 years ago ^__^ Now living in Tombeau Bay (near the capital) a peaceful neighbourhood :blush: hahah it will be difficult to know the generations for you, if i was in other country, I wouldn't know :$ like if i was still in china, I wouldn't know the generations :flushed:

If you intend to come to Mauritius, do let me know :blush: It will be a real pleasure to show you around :grin:

4 minutes ago, jembut said:

Maybe in the series they will give us a twist, a different plot from the novel, maybe namtarn will be break up with jay, and then she confess to arthit that she like him because arthit always give her his attention that she cannot got it from jay. Actually this scene happened after the kiss scene in the bridge so it will give arthit more confusion and will give us more angst. (Please forgive my fantasy hohoho)

You know I was thinking about that in episode 10 when Arthit met Namtarn...I said what if Jay come and tell Arthit that Namtarn always loved him, something like that.. or Namtarn telling him that she is starting to love him :vicx:  
No! you may be actually right! I was thinking the same thing..! :blush: I hope Arthit will not be confused with that :S 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jembut said:

Arthit look the dominant one whenever I saw him (in the series and in real life) :flushed::flushed:
and on calibre, Kong is small in body size than Arthit, though it don't really says anything about being uke or seme :flushed:

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Krist said in an interview that he (Arthit) would be the bottom lol

OMG!!! really?!?! :flushed: Though I would love to see him in both position :flushed:  *ahem ahem*  (sorry for my hentai mind) 

6 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

I know how that feels. I'm a girl and have a crush with my bestfriend (a guy) but later I found out that he's a gay (he coming out to me/confessed)

Then I confessed to him that I have a crush...we only could smile and laugh together...hahahha...

Good luck with your roomate btw...

awww... your story is so cute :blush: Wish you both happiness :heart:

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, jembut said:

I feel like the scene where Arthit moved Kong's gear to the drawer was kind of symbolic of him letting go of his feelings for Namtarn and distinguishing them from his feelings for Kongpope. I think even if she did confess, Arthit would just distance himself, maybe after some internal conflict about it. Let's be honest, Namtarn basically confessed to him that she and Jay were on the rocks and all he did about it was offer a friendly ear and obsess about Kongpope.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, aaddler said:

I feel like the scene where Arthit moved Kong's gear to the drawer was kind of symbolic of him letting go of his feelings for Namtarn and distinguishing them from his feelings for Kongpope. I think even if she did confess, Arthit would just distance himself, maybe after some internal conflict about it. Let's be honest, Namtarn basically confessed to him that she and Jay were on the rocks and all he did about it was offer a friendly ear and obsess about Kongpope.

I thought so too! like he is accepting that Kongpope is special for him.. I also think that Arthit will have some internal conflicts and will try to push namtarn away..
we will see in the coming episodes what will happen to Namtarn and Jay :blush:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

:grin:

You know I was thinking about that in episode 10 when Arthit met Namtarn...I said what if Jay come and tell Arthit that Namtarn always loved him, something like that.. or Namtarn telling him that she is starting to love him :vicx:  
No! you may be actually right! I was thinking the same thing..! :blush: I hope Arthit will not be confused with that :S 

Yeah, but i think that would be an awkward ending lol and may got so many protest because the storyline changed

13 minutes ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

Hello, i was wondering if anyone has the English sub of this video.  The lady was just way too funny.  Singto and Krisst could not stopped from laughing.  Would love to know what they were talking about it.   Thanks in advance!

I think i already saw the subbed one in dailymotion but i forgot the title

7 minutes ago, aaddler said:

Yeah i see, but that the story from the novel right, I just had some fantasy that the ending will be different lol, but i think that would be not happened because it will got so many protest from their viewers lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jembut said:

Yeah, but i think that would be an awkward ending lol and may got so many protest because the storyline changed

I think i already saw the subbed one in dailymotion but i forgot the title

yes..!! haha then I hope they stick to the story :w00t:

Dailymotion wrote the title as Sotuss,  with two S :flushed: you will get all video to Sotus that Dailymotion has 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

Hello, i was wondering if anyone has the English sub of this video.  The lady was just way too funny.  Singto and Krisst could not stopped from laughing.  Would love to know what they were talking about it.   Thanks in advance!

see link of  @delightful's subbed version of Manoot Pa La Dek show below...

On 12/1/2016 at 8:42 AM, delightful said:

Okay.. someone wanted some old hardsubbed videos from me...

Manoot Pa La Dek with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!vcknmRQY!dRdms_-zrbZi0IuOuj4jgF_B4H8ZEvpBUfQmDcvnU4A

Here's the first Challenge Show with Krist and Singto [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yI9QTD7R!CI7nRhxio37_c1syYk0lIyaoxlDwWMmNqMvnDSrOGvs

And I am so weird, I've acquired this new thing where I HAVE to subtitle songs that I like?!?! It's so weird.. This is the 'Dai Mai Dao' by Nok that I posted recently after ep.10.. I feel as if it tells Singto's love/feelings for P'Arthit really well. Just sung by a girl, LOL! The title is Dai Mai Dao = Is It Possible, Stars.. But I've just titled it as Is It Possible.

Dai Mai Dao by Nok ft. Tery [ENG SUB]: https://mega.nz/#!yIFxUAjT!NkDMcA84zeW7YIieS8vWYy0o9jHGUNYuLmrkzJKHG_I

*Those that are sharing their stories, thank you! I think every love story, no matter how it ends, is very beautiful. It doesn't matter if you get a 'happily ever after' or if it's a 'good-bye and good luck', the process of falling in love is like watering a plant and waiting for it's flowers to bloom. And when it does it's the most beautiful flower to you. I can't exactly share my story, because after all these years, it's still very fresh in my heart. It's not a 'happily ever after' one, but honestly just watching that person have a good life is good enough. Okay! I'm starting to sound like Amp and Gunachi's 'Secret in My Heart'.  Anyways, thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you guys are comfortable enough to share them here with us. ^_^*

**I'm still working on the special chapter, sorry my work has been a little more demanding than usual. I've also got a list of SOTUS related stuff I need to do. Once the special chapter is done I was given a link to the ATTITUDE magazine interview. I will translate that next. Then I'll get back to the novel translations. BUT we all know the new episodes take priority, so timeline will depend on how I do with the new episodes. PLUS, how busy it is at work.**

• Like 10

4 hours ago, aaddler said:

Ok, I've been lurking since around page 200 and I finally caved and got a Soompi account (and OMG people, 612+ pages??? this forum is insane)

I love this series so much. Shounen ai is my favorite BL subgenre and this series totally brings it.

I'm kind of on the fence about wanting a second season. On the one hand, I really, really want to see the progression of their relationship and how their families react to it. I so get the feeling that Kongpope will just come right out and drop that bomb right at the dinner table or something, lol. Arthit, I think, is the one who might have a harder time with it. He's so invested in his responsibilities as a good senior, a good student, etc. that I can see telling his family being a big emotional hurdle if he feels they might not approve of it. I also totally get the feeling that Kongpope is a rich kid, and that that might throw Arthit for a loop as well. On the other hand, if the series gives us that satisfying, happy ending we're all looking for then I'd almost rather have it end there than invite the risk of all sorts of needless angst they might feel is necessary for a second season. It's so hard to get a happy, relatively angst free ending in a BL series to begin with! What we need is more awesome SOTUS fan fiction (I'm already totally bummed that there is practically no KO/Hao Mei fanfic. Come on LoveO2O fans! I'm almost at the point of breaking down and writing it myself).

Also, everyone posting their ages on here makes me feel absolutely ancient. I'm probably older than 2/3rds of the people on this forum . . . if not more . . .

Thank you for sharing your insights on the social & economic statuses of the lead characters, it made me wanna re watch the episodes and read sotus fanfiction. 

About the age, I feel like I'm also one of the ancients here :grimace:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, aaddler said:

It's so hard to get a happy, relatively angst free ending in a BL series to begin with! What we need is more awesome SOTUS fan fiction (I'm already totally bummed that there is practically no KO/Hao Mei fanfic. Come on LoveO2O fans! I'm almost at the point of breaking down and writing it myself).

Also, everyone posting their ages on here makes me feel absolutely ancient. I'm probably older than 2/3rds of the people on this forum . . . if not more . . .

Yes YES YESSSS to that! We need more Sotus fic, more Lovesick fic and more KO/Hao Mei Fic!

*sends inspiration wibes your way*

Tempted to write some myself but I just don't have the time for it, besides my thesis writing and work work. *whimpers*

• Like 4