[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, HugYooSu said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. So happy to find a place where I can meet a lot of people who like SOTUS sso so much like me ^_^

P/S: sorry 4 my bad English ^^!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome, bienvenue, welkom, добро пожаловать and other international greetings.

No need to worry about your English. So far it is head and shoulders above my Thai *

There are people here from all over the world with different levels of English. So don't be frightened, join in.

* Good grief I just realised that when you say that, it is a pun.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

I thought that was already translated by someone? Am I mistaken? :blink:

Really?

Where is the link, can you tell me please?

I have try to find it on youtube/daily, but not found.

Can you help me, please :tears:

14 hours ago, delightful said:

We see a lot of videos of Singto with his dad, but where is his mom? Did she pass away? I remember he mentioned his dad in an interview, but never heard of his mom.

i think his message to his mom here pretty much maybe mean his mom no longer in the world beside he seem to only have pic with his mom in childhood years? since i haven't finish scrolling Singto IG history

• Like 14

20 hours ago, delightful said:

Honestly? His handwriting there looks like a 7 year old's writing. I haven't had to write Thai in A LONG TIME and I think my handwriting is better than that. LOL!

Kong wrote pink milk with thai alphabet. How spelling that?

On 12/8/2016 at 7:26 PM, Ren Vilca said:

Did anyone pre order the kissing photobook? Did you get any confirmation or something along those lines? 

I ordered it on Taobao from the Chinese fanclub. Did you order it from the same page too? You won't get confirmation but they will send the goods out when it reaches them in late jan/early feb. They will do a double check for addresses when the goods arrive too.

On 12/11/2016 at 4:15 PM, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

Thank you @delightful and @baw74 for the subs!!

21 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Oaujun (Tew "Sotus The Series") just posted a cute and hot clip on his Facebook page :wub:

I couldn't stop laughing omg hahahaha he's a great dancer but also a great entertainer

5 hours ago, delightful said:

I'll take a look at it at work.

But this is the reaction we all fear of us when we watch EP.13..

Hide contents

I didn't know you have an ig! Just followed you :) nanon is extremely cute and it's funny since he's watching himself kiss but his reaction is as big as any other fan being hung on a cliff LOL

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

we will have two kiss for sure. Singto and krist said it on a tv show. The one on the bridge and the one in the trailer :) they said the one on the bridge is mooore beautiful than the last one...hope so!

really?! Thank you so much :heart:  I can't wait ~~~

5 hours ago, delightful said:

I'll take a look at it at work.

But this is the reaction we all fear of us when we watch EP.13..

Hide contents

Wait a second. I watched the show on the GMMTV Youtube channel and that scene, even the not-kissing part, wasn't even part of it.

The version I watched ended with S getting off at the bus stop. :blink: Where can I find that scene???

6 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

"Bittersweet" (Sotus's author) just did an interview with a Thai newspaper (Sorry it's in Thai and I'm too busy to translate it now. If somebody want to do the translation. I'll be very appreciated.) However I still want to share in case that some of you want see the author of your most favorite BL novel (or now a Series, which she's also in one of the writing crews for the series). http://www.thairath.co.th/content/799121

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZJxrnXE40HuKrXhRNENDBXPtI1

LUCKY HER..!!!! :bawling::bawling:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

But the three weeks is their timeline. 

In our timeline Arthit is jolted into an earlier acceptance and Jake Sisko becomes a great writer. 

But, tinkering with the space time continuum has a price. Jake loses his father * and because he didn't get three weeks of pain and grief Kongpob thinks he can have and do whatever he wants. He turns into a right wee Prince and leaves Arthit to set up his own chain of hairdressers with p'Jane :)

* The Visitor. Deep Space Nine. The one episode that made all Trekkers cry. The bond between Father and Son. Look it up on YT. 

Ahahaha, you are awesome. This seriously made my morning and had me laughing so hard. :w00t:

On 9/24/2016 at 2:34 PM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

I THINK I JUST SCREAMED. AND FLAILED IN A RATHER VERY INTENSE MANNER. WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, salz said:

i think his message to his mom here pretty much maybe mean his mom no longer in the world beside he seem to only have pic with his mom in childhood years

I'm sorry but i just scrolled his IG again, this time he posted earlier..... Andd found this pic

https://www.instagram.com/p/6RAJhJSEQY/

What did he say?? Anyone can please translate it ? 

I'm sorry if I'm rushing of the others life right now ? But I just wanna know it? And there's comment below the pic said : strong or stay strong. 

Thanks in advance..... 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, delightful said:

I have a question, being serious now. I was going to message Singto and ask, but I don't know if he'll answer me.. maybe you all know.

We see a lot of videos of Singto with his dad, but where is his mom? Did she pass away? I remember he mentioned his dad in an interview, but never heard of his mom.

44 minutes ago, salz said:

i think his message to his mom here pretty much maybe mean his mom no longer in the world beside he seem to only have pic with his mom in childhood years

in contrary, I think it's more like their parents divorced. why? because if she already passed away, I think he wouldn't use the word 'wherever' and might be post a photo of him with his mom's tomb (I'm not really familiar with Thai culture about this). his words kinda hinted that he wants to meet her, but he didn't know where she is right now which I assume she moved and never gives any information of her whereabouts to him and his father...

3 minutes ago, apeach said:

in contrary, I think it's more like their parents divorced. why? because if she already passed away, I think he wouldn't use the word 'wherever' and might be post a photo of him with his mom's tomb (I'm not really familiar with Thai culture about this). his words kinda hinted that he wants to meet her, but he didn't know where she is right now which I assume she moved and never gives any information of her whereabouts to him and his father...

To be honest that would've been a more preferable case. Unfortunately this post (https://www.instagram.com/p/6RAJhJSEQY/) seems to imply the more tragic outcome. He's resilient, we have to give him that :tears: :tears: 

Wherever she is now, I'm sure that she'd be proud seeing him where he is now  :heart: 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Sotus got very good reception, are you thinking of writing a part 2 to the novel?

“We have discussed it a bit… but it’s not definite yet. I’ll wait and see if they are going to do a part 2 first. I’ll listen to the voices of the fan club more than anything, if I was to write a part 2. Right now there are people who have written a lot of fan fics, so I think that if I see a possible storyline then I want to try and write it with my own pen name. You’ll just have to wait and see, you might get some good news.”

Oooooh, this gives me so much hope for a second season. And, if there is, it's very very likely that she will be on the writing team. That's amazing. I really want to see the characters again, I would be missing them so much if they don't make another season.

Also thank you so much for the older interview. I love to find out all those little things about Bittersweet. I'm really glad somebody decided to turn her novel into a series, it's just so good and she seems like a super nice person too! She deserves all the success that she gets!

1 hour ago, oldgregg said:

I would love a season 2 but with Prae as the lead! A girl love story would be a cool change of pace! Though I might be the only one here, but I'd really like to know her story. 

I would definitely love to see Prae with a romance of her own, but I'd still want the show to have Arthit and Kong as the protagonists. But yeah, there could be two other couples blossoming: Prae + new love interest and maybe even Prem + Wad - That would be fanservice, but I do believe that Bittersweet could pull it off.

• Like 4