[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, delightful said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Christmas isn't a 'big' deal in Thailand.

Thank you... thank you... @Mio- @dreadaeleonkvothe @delightful and the rest for the greetings!!! Btw I love P'delightful the color Pink in your greeting!!! So meaning there is a BIG possibility that we could get the bridge scene on the 24th? LOOL

*suddenly died

• Like 4

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, two5four3 said:

Thank you... thank you... @Mio- @dreadaeleonkvothe @delightful and the rest for the greetings!!! Btw I love P'delightful the color Pink in your greeting!!! So meaning there is a BIG possibility that we could get the bridge scene on the 24th? LOOL

*suddenly died

I'm hoping so. I don't see anything else they could do to EP.12 and 13. Unless they come up with more fillers.

After watching the eng sub, everything is clear to me now. the fillers definitely confirmed that Arthit is finally over with Namtarn and oh boy, he do have a lot to say about Kongpope. HAHA that was my favorite scene for episode 11 and I love what Namtarn said, that he understands Kongpope more than anyone else. 

Let me just also say that we all need a friend like P'Nott? HAHA 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, welp said:

I think the second season of SOTUS is unlikely as there is no novel material to base on, besides, better ending it for good than being ruined with ridiculous sequel.

Also, the process of capital raising and administration shift will few some month to complete. SOTUS must have finished when the new leader come into power.

Regarding the possibility of future BL contents, PPTV did air "Grey Rainbow". Also, it is expected that, despite the switch of the chairperson, most content producers for One Channel will be the same and time slots will be shared to live sport game broadcasting. PPTV has been set a "clean" image, no sexual nor violent content,  The same policy should be applied onto One Channel to an extent.

Channel One announces new (mini) drama to take over SOTUS time slot "Med In Love"

The drama depicts lives of intern med students. The whole drama was shot in Rama Medical School and the story must be in accuracy and positive light as prestigious Rama allowed its name to be used.

Pilot episode has been set for 21st Jan

So I'm guessing if this new drama airs at 21st of Jan... this would likely the schedule of the remaining SOTUS episodes...

Dec 10 = Episode 12

Dec 17 = Episode 13

Dec 24 = Episode 14

Dec 31 = Break/ New Year's Eve

Jan 7 = Episode 15

Jan 14 = Finale of SOTUS :tears:

Jan 21 = New Drama

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm hoping so. I don't see anything else they could do to EP.12 and 13. Unless they come up with more fillers.

OR (I'm being delulu on this... hahahaha...) maybe they would stretch out the Pink Milk in Tears, the Wedding, the most awaited Bridge scene... adding more time and focusing on it would be great... BUT... (please help me not over analyze things) this expectations is getting into my nerves I could get an heart attack LOOL They already set the bar higher on the previous episodes like 8 and 9, plus the good acting skills in episode 10 and 11...

Also I learned not to complain for anything that I saw so far... I'm feeling blessed because of SOTUS... and let's be proud on what our Krist and Singto, and the whole production team has to offer...

• Like 6

7 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Thanks!!! Actually there is a french word for it which is lait concentré non sucré and condensed milk is lait concentré and I know that they both are in every store, so that's good! I really do hope for the syrup to be in the asian store tho! *crosses fingers*

Yeah, that had me confused too when I first try to make the drink.

Basically, according to the official recipe you'd need unsweetened condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk (and the sirup and ice,obviously). But, honestly, when I tried that, it was disgustingly sweet. I haven't tried it again since, because I really, really didn't like how sweet it was. I think if you follow @delightful's suggestion and just go with regular milk instead, you should be fine, you really don't need the sweetened condensed milk at all... I assume, the reason why the Thai recipe asks for the two condensed versions is that so many people are lactose intolerant and can't drink regular milk, but are fine with condensed milk.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, speaking of pink milk...

I know you guys love the term "pink milk monster" (and I did too when it was brought up first, it was hillarious), but... am I the only one who finds that we've seriously been overusing it and it's not funny anymore?

(no offense!!! Just wondering if anybody feels like me here)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
13 minutes ago, tsoon0708 said:

Yeah, that had me confused too when I first try to make the drink.

Basically, according to the official recipe you'd need unsweetened condensed milk and sweetened condensed milk (and the sirup and ice,obviously). But, honestly, when I tried that, it was disgustingly sweet. I haven't tried it again since, because I really, really didn't like how sweet it was. I think if you follow @delightful's suggestion and just go with regular milk instead, you should be fine, you really don't need the sweetened condensed milk at all... I assume, the reason why the Thai recipe asks for the two condensed versions is that so many people are lactose intolerant and can't drink regular milk, but are fine with condensed milk.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, speaking of pink milk...

I know you guys love the term "pink milk monster" (and I did too when it was brought up first, it was hillarious), but... am I the only one who finds that we've seriously been overusing it and it's not funny anymore?

(no offense!!! Just wondering if anybody feels like me here)

Is there another meaning to 'pink milk' that I don't know about? :blink: When I write Pink Milk Monster, I am literally referring to the drink that Arthit drinks. I didn't know there was another meaning to it. Someone enlighten me, if it's rated R then use a spoiler box. Why do I have a feeling that it's rated R? :sweatingbullets:

On 12/1/2016 at 1:37 PM, delightful said:

Now I'm re-reading this part again. WHY is this soooo good and sad at the same time?!?!?! I can't wait for this part!!!!

“Is my pink milk rea-…”

His voice disappeared before he could finish his sentence the second he made eye contact with the person waiting next to him… the person he had avoided. They ended up meeting so easily without giving him a chance to collect himself, it was beyond his expectations.

Kongpope seemed to be startled himself, his eyes showed he was shocked, but then it suddenly turned expressionless. He turned back to the vendor selling the drink without saying a word.

Arthit also stood there in silence and discomfort. He didn’t know how to act, because the last time that they had met didn’t go so well. He wanted to walk away in another direction to avoid all of this, but the vendor’s voice cut in.

“The pink milk is ready.”

Arthit brought his hand up to receive his order so that he could escape this situation quickly, but before he could make contact with it the vendor spoke up.

“This isn’t for N’Arthit. It’s his, he ordered it before you. I was going to tell you earlier, but I couldn’t find you. I ran out of the red syrup for the pink milk, this is the last glass. Is regular sweet milk okay?”

The explanation made the person listening go quiet. He turned to look at the person that had put in the same order as him in disbelief, but Kongpope still had a relaxed expression as he spoke to the vendor.

“It’s okay, give this to him. I’ll come back another day, sorry.”

It was a selfless act and he said it with care, before he turned around and walked away. He wasn’t going to put in another order. He didn’t even turn to look at the person next to him.

Even if it had always been Kongpope’s attitude to take care of others, but Arthit didn’t know why this time it seemed so different.

… He seemed uninterested… He seemed distant, it scared him.

“Then this is for you N’Arthit. That’ll be fifteen baht.”

The voice startled the person who was deep in his own thought, he quickly took the drink and paid. He left the drink stand and started to walk back to his dorm, but every single step seemed so heavy. It was the same as the confusion in his heart.

… Wasn’t this it? Wasn’t this how he wanted it to be? Wasn’t this the distance he thought that he wanted between him and Kongpope? There wouldn’t be any sort of contradiction, there wouldn’t be any sort of annoyance, there wouldn’t be anyone to make him mad, and there wouldn’t be words that would make him think so much.

… It would be a normal relationship between a senior student and a junior student, this is the way it should be… it should be this way.

Arthit brought up the pink milk and took a sip. The flavor came to his tongue, but it was weird, it tasted bitter in his throat. It didn’t taste delicious like it used to taste.

… How could it taste delicious when everything around him had turned misty?

Pink milk that is mixed with tears, he was realizing it just now… it wasn’t sweet at all.  :tears:

Awng... i loooove ur spoiler,, T^T

Btw, sorry, i'm zero in Thai language.. what's Ai' , P', N' means?
is Pi, for the older ppl, like hyung/eonni?
& N' is it nong? for younger ppl? does gender matter in using them?

• Like 2

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, dbsjkyuhyuksu said:

Awng... i loooove ur spoiler,, T^T

Btw, sorry, i'm zero in Thai language.. what's Ai' , P', N' means?
is Pi, for the older ppl, like hyung/eonni?
& N' is it nong? for younger ppl? does gender matter in using them?

No problem. Yes, the 'P' is used for someone older, it doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl. The 'N' or 'Nong' is for someone younger. The 'Ai' is used between friends or if used on someone you hate it could be an insult. ;)

On 9/21/2016 at 11:47 AM, delightful said:

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of.... hours. LOL! Sorry, it felt longer than that. :blink: Anyways, I have to confess my sins now.. I was on youtube watching all the cute videos of Krist and Singto... then I got detoured and watched Puppy Honey... I slipped and fell HARD for Pik and Roam (Off and Gun)!!!!!!! Another series I'd like to recommend if you want more cute BL, go watch Puppy Honey. I almost ripped my pillow apart from all the twitching. LOL!

Anywho... From the previews of SOTUS, it seems like the director/producer is adding in all the little 'special' chapters from the author. I really hope so, because the ending isn't on the bridge, it shouldn't be. * click only if you want to know spoilers*

Hide contents

That bridge scene is their... way of telling, without saying anything, each other where they each stand in their relationship.. BUT what comes after is also VERY meaningful. After the bridge scene, they both go back to living their normal lives. Just like the song 'Secret in My Heart' they don't need to show or tell anyone about their feelings, just walking side by side without holding hands, just breathing the same air is good enough for them. Good enough is the best status. *tears* Have I told y'all how much I love this couple? *tears*

Then when you don't think Arthit can do anything else sweet he goes and does the most awesome thing ever. He gives Kong his gear, at first Kong thinks Arthit is returning the gear he gave him, but it turns out to be Arthit's gear. Arthit mutters the words, please take care of it for me. Kong happily agrees, I'll take care of it with all my heart. And that's supposed to be the ending of the novel.

Then there's also another special chapter after that about Kongpope being a 3rd year Junior, I believe, and Arthit is already out of school. Kong decides to be the leader of the hazing team. And Arthit I believe comes to see Kong and this is where someone said the issue of who is top/bottom comes out... but I really don't want to get into that, since I've been endorsing both of them as both top/bottom per author's note and Krist's comment. Anyway, we get to see the difference between Arthit and Kong's take on their roles as the head of the hazing team. If Arthit was the 'monster' then Kong is the 'Angelic' leader, BUT he is also very good at convincing people to do as he pleases. He doesn't use harsh treatments, but using his brains in getting what he wants.. LOL! I suppose that's how he got Arthit the 'monster' too. HHAHAHAHAHHAA *goes crazy* And from the comments I read it shows Kong nagging Arthit in a sweet way, damn I hope this is in the series!

"that's how he got Arthit the 'monster' too."

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >/////////<

I really like their love development.. not focusing in the 'M' part.. n how Kong handle Arthit even if he's younger.. Aaawng.. remind me of my baby T^T

Anyway.. super thanx again @delightful for sharing the translation... the spoiler... :heart:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

No problem. Yes, the 'P' is used for someone older, it doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl. The 'N' or 'Nong' is for someone younger. The 'Ai' is used between friends or if used on someone you hate it could be an insult. ;)

Hoo.. so, is that use for someone who closes to us?
Like what Kong said, "Why dont P'Arthit use Pi n Nong instead of Phum n Khun?"

N is it okay to call our friend without Ai'? And someone who we just know without P' or N', just call them with their name?

*too much asking, sorry >///<*

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

OH!!!! My poor baby Krist :wub: I hate Arthit for being like this (temporary though) But I still love you... My Poor Baby Krist :wub: He got flood of tweets from Fans blaming Arthit for cutting the line before Kongphob's confession.

tumblr_oho6vntLyT1smql00o1_540.jpg

It's also funny when Krist said he had to cut the line because the battery is almost dead... LOL... Oh yes, a fan captured a scene showing a low battery power status. LOL. The power of Fanclub.

Omooo.. this is sooo cuute >u<
When i saw it on IG that time i dont even know what's that about >u<
Thank youuu... ^u^

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Ha Ha Ha This is an interesting post. It said that a Chinese fan saw the dancing wooden model in the scene Arthit and Kongphob were together, but the wooden model cried in the scene after Kongphob crying. Very good job indeed!!! :w00t:

Singto said "Ha Ha Ha Finally, somebody's seen it."

Running day (Posted by P'Jane) So cute :wub:

Why thai people often typing "555555"

What does it means?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, ksylovee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah I saw it too whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :bawling:. Why is this week like that?????. Hope things get better next week, and we ll get an happy ending !! 

Reveal hidden contents

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??  I knew it will be something like that, Even was so strange at times but I kept hoping :confounded:. Really hoping that things get better next week !! Did u see the last clip? Isak get a message from Even and then his mom !!

Spoiler

I'm wondering how much the relationship is genuine on Even's part. Is it really a result of his mania or did/does he sincerely like Isak and it happened to coincide with or enacted through his manic stage? 

I have no idea where they're gunna take this story now... Is Even just gonna go on medication and disappear? Is Isak gunna just find another boyfriend? he's so young and the first guy he liked enough to come out to all his friends and family and the relationship might have been a delusion... that's richard simmons tough breaks for a young person to process. 

• Like 5