[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 minutes ago, erngust said:

these particular nuances that were missing (per @delightful's spoiler below) that triggered my 'pissed-mode' (again) with the editing... :( they could not spare a few seconds for these, after all that indulgence of that non-date useless scene... 

Its a surprise the teasers seem to be better than the real deal..I feel played....lol....After waiting a whole week, reading all posts then when time comes you get a raw deal.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I don't know if anyone thinks like me, but I'm starting to draw a parallel between Arthit/Namtarn's story and May/Kong's.... Like, both Arthit and May thought they loved the other person, but it was just a crush .... (It's even more obvious with May, I like her but she's really naïve...I mean she barely spent any time with Kong and thinks she has feelings for him, I can relate to that somehow and I hate that part of me, that's why I hate that part of her...)

I don't remember anytime a girl confessed her love to a guy and it ended well even in real life. She is really naive for assuming simple acts like giving her an eraser are love. She cant even see how Aim looks at her.Maybe its just me but I've never taken back someone who got rejected elsewhere. Poor Aim he will play second fiddle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Just before I log off I wanted to say how much I love what you wrote there. I think now I understand a little more why that scene with Namtarn and those flashbacks needed to happen. Thank you!

You know, from time to time I find you typing at the end 'don't mind me' or 'I am just blabbering' (Ha Ha), something like that... but actually I really love your 'blabbering'. I love to read your long posts and what you think about some things, same with other people. My English is limited... I don't really know as much words as most of you do, so sometimes I find myself stuck... or if I want to reply I can't find right words in English, so I just read your posts. Keep it up @dreadaeleonkvothe! Keep it up SOTUS family! Love you all, Good Night! :wub:

Awwww Miooooo! You're really giving me the SOTUS family feels! I still remember when you joined us back around... was it page 40? You excitedly went back and read through the forum (at the time I was kind of amazed because I thought that was a lot to read... and pffftt now we're on page 500 LOL) and we had so much fun getting to know you and then delightful joined not too long after I think! And then that's when this place really became quite busy!! It was fun back then :) Still is ^^ I love all your posts and your count down clock!

Yeah I guess I say sorry a lot (I've heard that's a Canadian thing? LOL sorry... um o.o :P)... I can't stop myself though from adding that at the end of most of my posts :sweatingbullets::P

Have a good sleep! I hope you have wonderful Sotus dreams! I know I say that a lot even though almost no one seems to have Sotus dreams... well there have been a couple posts on the thread about them... Wait omg I just remembered that a week or so ago Newwie (Em) and Ice (Knot) appeared in one of my dreams and I partially remember it! 

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, mikal11 said:

Its a surprise the teasers seem to be better than the real deal..I feel played....lol....After waiting a whole week, reading all posts then when time comes you get a raw deal.

I was going to say the exact same things.....

The teaser is much better edited then the actual show. I want the editors who did the teaser to edit the director's cut...if they decide to release one.

We wait all week anticipating some scenes to death but end up watching a disappointing version of it that doesn't do justice to the talent of the actors. In the balcony scene......I think they wanted to show kong's breakdown in a subtle way....thats why they choose the version where all we could see are shoulders shaking a bit and tears dripping down kong's nose.....it didn't work that well as we all have seen the scene filmed with kong's face full of despair in the teasers. I really think the editors have done a shitty job with some of the most important scenes.... Emotional scenes in any genre need to be shown effectively so the audience can connect to the characters pain or happiness. They have filmed the scenes from various angles....if we as an audience can see the scene is not working from this angle....then they most certainly should. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, yaoidesune said:
Spoiler

Going sleepless in Taiwan (originally from San Fran). I just picked up the local pink milk at the convenient store.  I wish I had a sip of the real thingy. 7G4VcPS.jpg

Apparently, pink milk and strawberry milk are different things... I googled pink milk once and apparently there are specific ingredients....

• Like 6

c

31 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah + she spent more time and had more "moments" with Em than with Kong.... I mean except the name tag thing that happened at the very beginning Kong+May didn't have any "big" moments.....

Am interested in knowing what Kong is telling Arthit close to his ear in your profile pic. Which part is that?

SO FREAKING CUTE OMG SO CUTE AGHGHGHHGSALKJ 

Spoiler

Don't mind me... I'll just be sitting here dying from all the cute that's in this scene

awgsjkfCBxsu4_zpsjssakhe7.gif

*Edit: but then the sadness hits with Kong's face ㅠㅠ WHY IS THIS SHOW GIVING ME TOO MANY CONFLICTING EMOTIONS! I'm not an emotional person. I can't handle it lol

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Haha well am I the only one who really liked this episode?

It showed a lot of Arthit's behaviour after finding out about Kong's love for him... I liked that we had plenty of time to see how he was taking the information in and struggling with it because we have to pick up on his internal state through the way his expressions change in different settings and the way he finds himself talking about Kong to other people or avoiding talking about it in other settings. For me this is nice because in the show you can't directly hear his thoughts so you get to journey through his day and his conversations and see different aspects of his internal state as he is in different contexts and talking to different people.

And then they also focuses on Kong's feelings to with the removing the string (I think they did that to represent his decision to back off from Arthit for Arthit's sake), looking in the mirror like that, then sitting in the cheer room *cries* (oh that's me by the way lol)... what am I even writing anymore...

Anyways, I loved this episode! I'm not sure about the editing of the crying scene though because my stream froze then :mellow:

I agree with you. This episode filled in some gaps about Arthit...explained his love triangle and his attitude towards emotional awareness. He fell in love but didn't realise it...came to face up with his emotions only when his friend wanted to confess? I don't know but it looked like it. He is just not the kind that is very forthcoming with his affections, let us put it this way...okay. I think Namtarn just liked the other person a lot better so...didn't matter if Arthit confessed to her or not. I suppose? One cannot control love. 

We have to fill in the gaps of the other characters to ensure a decent flow of the storyline...I like his friends and their interactions with one another. Although they know something is bothering him, they let him be. This I find rather strange... Arthit is losing it....poor guy. He is so withdrawn, he keeps replaying the phone call in his brain I am sure. I mean how could you hang up on someone who is pouring your heart out and not feel anything...well not him. It has been three bloody years and he still could not let go of this Namtarn crush...I am sure he will never ever let go of Kongpope and the emotional entanglement with him. Never. 

The seniors, they care for each other. I admire them more now. They are real friends, not only just fellow hazers or classmates. P'Not is a very very sensitive and valuable Friend to Arthit. I love his character!!! Their interaction is so different from The juniors, actually goes to show they have a long long long way to grow. 

I think I need to watch it with the eng subs....to understand things better...but this is just my thoughts. 

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

I was going to say the exact same things.....

The teaser is much better edited then the actual show. I want the editors who did the teaser to edit the director's cut...if they decide to release one.

We wait all week anticipating some scenes to death but end up watching a disappointing version of it that doesn't do justice to the talent of the actors. In the balcony scene......I think they wanted to show kong's breakdown in a subtle way....thats why they choose the version where all we could see are shoulders shaking a bit and tears dripping down kong's nose.....it didn't work that well as we all have seen the scene filmed with kong's face full of despair in the teasers. I really think the editors have done a shitty job with some of the most important scenes.... Emotional scenes in any genre need to be shown effectively so the audience can connect to the characters pain or happiness. They have filmed the scenes from various angles....if we as an audience can see the scene is not working from this angle....then they most certainly should. 

You know am foreseeing the first kissing being a disappointment. Just my take but with how things are going that scene is going to be edited like no ones business. Tbh they wont really kiss it will just be an implied concept.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jujumon said:

I agree with you. This episode filled in some gaps about Arthit...explained his love triangle and his attitude towards emotional awareness. He fell in love but didn't realise it...came to face up with his emotions only when his friend wanted to confess? I don't know but it looked like it. He is just not the kind that is very forthcoming with his affections, let us put it this way...okay. I think Namtarn just liked the other person a lot better so...didn't matter if Arthit confessed to her or not. I suppose? One cannot control love. 

We have to fill in the gaps of the other characters to ensure a decent flow of the storyline...I like his friends and their interactions with one another. Although they know something is bothering him, they let him be. This I find rather strange... Arthit is losing it....poor guy. He is so withdrawn, he keeps replaying the phone call in his brain I am sure. I mean how could you hang up on someone who is pouring your heart out and not feel anything...well not him. It has been three bloody years and he still could not let go of this Namtarn crush...I am sure he will never ever let go of Kongpope and the emotional entanglement with him. Never. 

The seniors, they care for each other. I admire them more now. They are real friends, not only just fellow hazers or classmates. P'Not is a very very sensitive and valuable Friend to Arthit. I love his character!!! Their interaction is so different from The juniors, actually goes to show they have a long long long way to grow. 

I think I need to watch it with the eng subs....to understand things better...but this is just my thoughts. 

Yeah I love Knot! (not just because of the abs....) sorry unnecessary side tangent lol. All the seniors interactions are really great actually :D Knot is definitely a good friend to Arthit!

Yeah I love what you said! You're right... considering how long he couldn't let go of Namtarn, his attachment to Kong is so much deeper than he realizes at the moment and I think in this episode and the next he'll definitely be realizing just how attached he's become to Kong! It would be so painful for him if they didn't end up together. For both of them. Omg they really can't live without each other can they?! ... This is quite the love story *crying ugly tears of feels* ... well I'm not actually crying :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

_20160719_223119_zpsjuz0gcpx.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Now I'm almost scared that we won't have all the scenes @delightful spoiled us about.... They either add too much filler, or they go super fast... I hope the wedding will only take one episode... I really want our sensei's opinion on tonight's episode....

Yeah, it seems like they cut that short moment where we can see Kong crying face (from outside)...That sucked too

Are you saying the crying moment of Khong is not in the ep?

can anybody please do gifs (better if size perfect for sig 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height)) or a gif for profile pic with Kong trailer version of crying in balcony start from min 1:54 pretty please? im still butthurt they don't include that why did they change the editor Kong is so beautifully hurt there the editing don't do his amazing acting true justice :tears:

• Like 6

Guest delightful

I'm done translating ep.11, waiting for the HD link from Jjong.

I don't know what to say, besides the fact that I'm happy that the angst is over. Let's all move on to better times. And finally!!! Kongpope told May!!!! Yippeeeeee for ep.12!!!!  :w00t:

1 minute ago, delightful said:

I'm done translating ep.11, waiting for the HD link from Jjong.

I don't know what to say, besides the fact that I'm happy that the angst is over. Let's all move on to better times. And finally!!! Kongpope told May!!!! Yippeeeeee for ep.12!!!!  :w00t:

are you supergirl?how fast are you lol

ok superdelightful pink milk angel thank you in advance :)

• Like 5

On 19/11/2016 at 7:07 AM, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.

Chapter  1 : https://mega.nz/#!zM9BDL7K!GnW_FW6EuX0j-N4wsEH4lVbjbFmS_Riu6KcmyE00cTk
Chapter  2 : https://mega.nz/#!rZdFyD7D!azRCocjkZ3usfrg8iklEemLhb6bKTjMrO4s1TmWgYF0
Chapter   3: https://mega.nz/#!7M8mmJLQ!AnoBH2cdN3XuicDPTHJlN0e4L2wCY2iMLIm871nbtzk
Chapter  4 : https://mega.nz/#!TNtGgJRA!ON_nVpaDgVAhxGO8PL1h9FvaS3ncPY-wUEa1U62sm60
Chapter   5: https://mega.nz/#!zNVWzLZY!aydLDyjBKTcaLTU1zgJeVcngH8d1HBhgFkq9R_u0NMg
Chapter  6 : https://mega.nz/#!PdUxEAKA!H2XTpsnxF3_qhY7fpVIH7tbbf_L5otbzgFO4xK1CwC4
Chapter   7: https://mega.nz/#!vRkUUBST!j90CXnh5ogtdjXy5eYPETEPJ_jf62Rm7CTseSPbYxnk
Chapter  8 : https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
Chapter 9 : https://mega.nz/#!mUlFAIRR!OMUjODMSlRY2Ua7RKJqDH5uP24SGnCaXIcQpqe0B9jA

SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Oldgregg /Dreadaeleonkvothe /Delightful
PDF file by Erngust

And here are the Special Chapters so far...
Missing You part 1:  https://mega.nz/#!aNkAgLxJ!PmmuEyx04Cf4d58ysxdPpPmrq4r4Jl8fTxJcz89j0z0
Missing You part 2: https://mega.nz/#!DFkwyQga!rue9gzMg6hr7ADxqB549kIgYS0qT58dj558ChyMYz3w
A Day From His Memory: https://mega.nz/#!bcliDQ5R!wu719wgZs9CvURhGQwvb6qHoq2n2Jl8rKla_wgRyRSM
When Kongpope Becomes the Hazer : https://mega.nz/#!XUcCkYDa!cf8OD_jV-cC72MbeJjbmm4j4mXNvCoaPgjlbLg3z9c4  ******LATEST UPDATE******

And my own fanfics. Yes, these can be shared with others, but please do credit it to me at soompi. I know it's not worth claiming as your own, but I've had people do it before.. so... that's all.
SOTUS FanFic: His... and His Alone:  https://mega.nz/#!DI0XUbbQ!FQWFFEe90R8j-Jga0qQQ2LZ7_28OFkbRIAtmzHBibSc (Read this fanfic right after the first Missing You chapter)
SOTUS FanFic: True Love Between Us: https://mega.nz/#!aJ01iIYY!I1vs6IgQbdlsS45KMIfbEvYCFnm7wI3YMaNZGT3bYfQ

Sorry, I'm a little slow on translating the actual novel, I figured you guys would want the special chapters first, because we all know the main storyline of the novel already. ^_^

What I wanna now is what is the correct order to read this chapters? I mean, 1 to 9, but what about special chapters?
I wanna know the order of all chapters together. 

• Like 3