[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Just now, delightful said:

I know, that's why I commented here a long time ago that the scene for that part in the series didn't do justice to the novel's scene. When Kongpope said 'I wanted to just tease him' or something along that line at the end of their convo it meant that he wanted Arthit's attention. He's so good at covering up everything... and even if he says what he really thinks no one really catches on. It's so brilliant. I mean even Aim who is his best friend has no idea.. well Aim is all about gaming so of course he wouldn't know.  Keep up the great .gif making naa P'Pik! ^_^

the scene didn't. I agree. I actually watched the episode again after reading and I was going all "awww" over it since I knew his thoughts now. And that eating scene where he asks to sit with Arthit knowing that once Arthit recognizes him, he will have to endure some hellish punishment but he still did because he wanted Arthit to get all bothered by him. Like so cute!!! The character Kongpope is so precious, I love the hell out of him.

• Like 8

Guest delightful
7 hours ago, mendezsjoe said:

Thank you so much for this and for all you do for us, the international fans <3 <3
But, I have a question now... What is the proper order of this chapters? I mean, the special ones.

Well the Missing You are Part 1 and Part 2.. There really isn't a proper order because Bittersweet just writes whenever she wants. The time/dates are mentioned.. and the stories aren't connected directly so it doesn't really matter which one you read first.

5 hours ago, Annie Yui said:

Hello, 
As a translator of BL novels from English to Spanish, I wish I had your permission to do my project of  SOTUS novel from your English translation.
You have a lot of fans following the job you're doing.
Of course you will have credits in my translation, please allow me this great honor to translating your literary masterpiece.

I hope you read what is written at the beginning of that post by me, that's written in red a little more carefully. I have given my reasons as to why I won't permit any sort of sharing from my translations of the novel. I'm sorry.

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Je vis dans le Sud..... et toi ? 

Sorry for speaking french, hey I rarely meet a fellow french BL lover either :P 

My 2 years of French class from high school still works! My name was Elizabeth in French class. ^_^

26 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I am going to try stripping the acapella version of the audio that played in that confession. It is so beautiful

YES PLEASE!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!! I'm dying to make that as my ringtone anytime soon!!!! hahahaha... thanks in advance!!!! :heart:

"Salamat ng marame!" (Thank you very much!) in Filipino!!! :heart:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, yorimichi said:

Hahahaha! I just realised that Kongpope wears different shoes when he returns to his apartment with Arthit^^

Probably because he can put them on faster but I was seriously switching between the scenes and thinking that something feels wrongXD

LOL the one i caught wearing different shoes was Arthit...at 1st it was light blue sneakers then changed to white canvas shoes (the one he wore at the bus trip). But Kong still wore that brown leather shoes, right? 

Also notice that Arthit's bangs shifted several times during the time at the comp lab before talking to Kong XDD i repeated the scene to see Kong's expression clearly instead i caught on the editing mistake

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ironyshines said:

Je suis de Paris, s'il te plait ne me déteste pas xD J ai bel et bien du voir sur google où Draguignan se situait, par contre...

i apologize too, guys, it never  happens usually. French people stay in their own lane and it's def not the 'thai series' one.

J'ai étudié le français pour 3 ans, mais c'était il ya presque 18 ans. Je suis heureusement surpris que je puisse comprendre cela.  (Well, at least most of it, I did have to look up one or two words lol). 

. . .and I also hope that my very very very rusty French grammar skills (and having to go to the old English-French dictionary once or twice) were good enough to make those two sentences at least roughly understandable. ;) 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

I should write my thesis but devil in my heart keep saying to rewatch SOTUS The Series or reading this forum instead of reading literatures.

What should i do?

:confounded:

As the resident professor - I would say do your work first. But then again, I have been known to put off grading to watch an episode before, so I don't know if I can speak from the perspective of "authority" anymore. . .lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

I am going to try stripping the acapella version of the audio that played in that confession. It is so beautiful

Woahh... I even have tried to googling it, search on 4shared but cannot find the acapella song of "secret on my heart" song (ความลับในใจ) -> name of the song in thai, I just copy paste it lol.

Pls let me know if you done! or if anyone find it somewhere XD @jaelephy

Besides that I also search for this song but without lyrics (only for bgm purpose), the main point is... I fall in love with this song in every way hahaha....

• Like 4

On 9/24/2016 at 5:03 PM, delightful said:

OMG! That's the outfit! Arthit wears that to the wedding and runs after Kongpope! He's soooooooooo cute! Adorable!! Faint!!! The red tie!! That reminds me of one part during the wedding! Remember this is during when they are supposedly 'separated' so they aren't supposed to talk to each other. But Arthit was so sad and wanted to make up but he didn't know how to go about it so this is his pathetic attempt.

Hide contents

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Well... today's party is pretty, don't you think?" 

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

Just reading one more time...... :anguished:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mikeeCS said:

Woahh... I even have tried to googling it, search on 4shared but cannot find the acapella song of "secret on my heart" song (ความลับในใจ) -> name of the song in thai, I just copy paste it lol.

Pls let me know if you done! or if anyone find it somewhere XD @jaelephy

Besides that I also search for this song but without lyrics (only for bgm purpose), the main point is... I fall in love with this song in every way hahaha....

no need. I am going to basically cut the scene with the acapella from the episode and then lift the audio from it.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, rapuri said:

gaaaa~ *pulls out hair in agony

my kokoro wants to see this scene soooo much.. :tears:

i know singto (kong) would do justice to this, especially since he can show different emotions just with his eyes.. :phew:

• Like 8

Guest delightful
39 minutes ago, rapuri said:

Was this posted? I think TT and Singto should switch positions. .. Just saying... I think this was after the kiss since they all look so happy. ^_^

Bridge_group_photo.png

Someone put me on context... As I saw an interview (the same gilr who interviewed Preem), they (Arthit and Khong), there are two kisses... One in the wedding and the other which is the one we can see in the opening, and the one which is at the wedding is hotter than that one... Really? 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, delightful said:

Was this posted? I think TT and Singto should switch positions. .. Just saying... I think this was after the kiss since they all look so happy. ^_^

Spoiler

Bridge_group_photo.png

Aww they do look so happy! :wub: I remember Singto posting this on IG so I went to go find it. He seems to have a lot to say :) He's so cute... maybe I should go see if Krist ever posted it too :wub:

• Like 9

i don't know where this is from but!!

look at that face! that pose! that hair!

Spoiler

11098356_1614705948764806_307728429_n.jp

and his hairstyle here (i think it's the same hair as the one above but..)

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN3Rvqb1KEy0X2zI60WXZ

this hairstyle reminds me of Levi's! gaaaaa :heart:

(these pics was sent by my friend who's really irritated since i'm bombarding her messenger with sotus this and that, to shut me the fvck up LOL, i love him though, searched them up using google image :) )

*pardon me but i'll be posting here a lot since it's an holiday here (philippines) and i got nothing better to do.. :cookie:

• Like 11

I don't really know where to upload it so I just uploaded to to my google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZsyop63FJxOEZsZy0wRlBLQmM/view

It cuts off rather abruptly. You don't feel it while watching the episode but in the audio it's pretty noticeable.

And the actual cut from the episode if someone is interested.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZsyop63FJxNW4wS19zZUxxZjQ/view

(Give it a few minutes though...it's still processing)

• Like 12