[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

8 hours ago, delightful said:

"Give me your hand."
Kongpope brings up his right hand.
"No, the other hand."
Arthit takes off the white strand that he tied around Kongpope's wrist several months ago. Kongpope was shocked, was this how Arthit was going to end their relationship?
But then Arthit dug into his pocket and pulled out two bracelets, he tied one onto Kongpope's wrist and then gave one to Kongpope.
"Help tie this on my wrist."
Kongpope's heart was beating fast now as he was starting to understand what was going on. Arthit wasn't cutting their relationship, he was only making it stronger.
"Wow, they're wearing the same bracelets as if they're dating!"
A friend commented when he saw what was going on between the two.
Kongpope thought fast of how to cover it up, he didn't want Arthit to get mad again. But then he heard Arthit's voice.
"Yeah, so? We are dating."
Kongpope, all their friends, and everyone from the first year to the fourth year students were all shocked!

That was insanely sweet.

I have one regret after watching Sotus The Series. That is....

How I wish i had given a chance to the senior who asked me out.

Iam really a nerd and he's popular and friendly with everyone.And i had only few friends.

I was really scared so i didn't accept his proposal.:cold_sweat:

And after that i have been so busy in studying and all. I have not got a chance to find my true love . I don't know if i will find one.

But i used have a crush on a guy in my class but he's really a jerk and my ex-besfriend. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

As many of you know that Kris is a "Fan" of an actress named "Apple" https://twitter.com/LapisaraFans (The leading actress of U-Prince The Series: Single Lawyer. Singto's also playing in that series as "BM" in that series.) So Kris is always being super shy when he's around her. Here was happened yesterday. (Recored by P'Jane, Singto's manager)

oh look at him... He's blushing

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

As many of you know that Kris is a "Fan" of an actress named "Apple" https://twitter.com/LapisaraFans (The leading actress of U-Prince The Series: Single Lawyer. Singto's also playing in that series as "BM" in that series.) So Kris is always being super shy when he's around her. Here was happened yesterday. (Recored by P'Jane, Singto's manager)

Aww he's so cute when he's shy XD he couldn't even look at her! 

Edited by LollipopWay
  • Like 6

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, delightless said:

@delightful Thank you for permission. I translate Sotus the series. Thank you very much :D 

And to me the series would you recommend?

Definitely Love Sick because of Phun and Noh. Make It Right because of Book and Frame. Diary Tootsies because of all their friendships and JJ, and special appearances by Bank and James. And another one that's in my top 3 list is Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey because of the lovely Pik and Rome couple.

Maybe you've seen them already since they're pretty popular. Good luck! :D

11 hours ago, delightful said:

I saw that photo and my first thought was Gun should try to kiss Singto!!! A SOTUS x Puppy Honey fanfic? My mind is running wild... naked... in the woods.

This is a very short summary of what they did in that scene.

Spoiler

"Give me your hand."
Kongpope brings up his right hand.
"No, the other hand."
Arthit takes off the white strand that he tied around Kongpope's wrist several months ago. Kongpope was shocked, was this how Arthit was going to end their relationship?
But then Arthit dug into his pocket and pulled out two bracelets, he tied one onto Kongpope's wrist and then gave one to Kongpope.
"Help tie this on my wrist."
Kongpope's heart was beating fast now as he was starting to understand what was going on. Arthit wasn't cutting their relationship, he was only making it stronger.
"Wow, they're wearing the same bracelets as if they're dating!"
A friend commented when he saw what was going on between the two.
Kongpope thought fast of how to cover it up, he didn't want Arthit to get mad again. But then he heard Arthit's voice.
"Yeah, so? We are dating."
Kongpope, all their friends, and everyone from the first year to the fourth year students were all shocked!

Me want a SOTUSxPH FF! :lol: Please make one in the future when you have time, I definitely want to read it... :phew:

and OMG... I can't stop 'awwww'-ing at that spoiler you gave us. :lol::wub: Arthit is.... Arthit. haha LOVE HIM! Is that going to happen near the end? right? uhh 

6 hours ago, butterflymania said:

I missed your sotus countdown!!! Btw, you changed your ID? If not, I'm sorry....:sweatingbullets:

I'm really glad that people like my countdown... I sometimes wonder if you'll kick me out if I continue to post it every day... because I'm sure it gets boring. :phew: Yep, I changed my ID, some people couldn't tag me because of many '-' and '_'... so I deleted all those little lines and added just one at the end. Now it's easier to tag me! ^^

• Like 5

Guest delightful
18 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Me want a SOTUSxPH FF! :lol: Please make one in the future when you have time, I definitely want to read it... :phew:

and OMG... I can't stop 'awwww'-ing at that spoiler you gave us. :lol::wub: Arthit is.... Arthit. haha LOVE HIM! Is that going to happen near the end? right? uhh

It's from the special chapter so I'm guessing this is towards the end of the series.. maybe even the last episode? I don't know how much more sweet they can get... Oh!!!!! WAIT!!! The special chapter with Arthit coming back to get his transcript and stopping by the cheer room is rather cute too!!!!! Kongpope says 'I have my duty as the head hazer... but the other duty is being your boyfriend.' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Andandadndandandnandnadnanddnandand Kongpope takes Arthit to the bus stop and Arthit is like 'if you get tired, you need to rest' and Kongpope is like 'if you tell me that you miss me right now then all the tiredness will go away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course Arthit is like no way!!! But right before he gets on the bus he tugs on Kongpope's shirt and motions for him to come closer... he whispers 'Kong, I miss you' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! He calls him KONG! THAT WASN'T EVEN THE BEST PART!!!!!!!! Arthit turns around to leave but Kongpope stops him and asks him.. begs him... 'Hold on P'Arthit, please don't leave yet.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'I can't, I have work tomorrow morning.' !!!!!!!!!!!! 'I'll take you to work tomorrow, you'll make it in time. But right now, please stay with me, please.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already asked P'Acha this, but guess who won this conversation? ^_^ *nosebleed*************

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

It's from the special chapter so I'm guessing this is towards the end of the series.. maybe even the last episode? I don't know how much more sweet they can get... Oh!!!!! WAIT!!! The special chapter with Arthit coming back to get his transcript and stopping by the cheer room is rather cute too!!!!! Kongpope says 'I have my duty as the head hazer... but the other duty is being your boyfriend.' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Andandadndandandnandnadnanddnandand Kongpope takes Arthit to the bus stop and Arthit is like 'if you get tired, you need to rest' and Kongpope is like 'if you tell me that you miss me right now then all the tiredness will go away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course Arthit is like no way!!! But right before he gets on the bus he tugs on Kongpope's shirt and motions for him to come closer... he whispers 'Kong, I miss you' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! He calls him KONG! THAT WASN'T EVEN THE BEST PART!!!!!!!! Arthit turns around to leave but Kongpope stops him and asks him.. begs him... 'Hold on P'Arthit, please don't leave yet.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'I can't, I have work tomorrow morning.' !!!!!!!!!!!! 'I'll take you to work tomorrow, you'll make it in time. But right now, please stay with me, please.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already asked P'Acha this, but guess who won this conversation? ^_^ *nosebleed*************

What theeeeeee.......!!!!! *nosebleed to d overflowinggg sweeeetttneesssss~~~*:wub::flushed:

I need this scene to be included tooooo!! I'll sue them if they didn't put this sceneeee!!  *do I have right to do dat?*:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, delightful said:

*Dying* /o\ I hope they make this scene into the series. Their love progression will be so cute, it's already getting cuter by the episodes

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

I'm really glad that people like my countdown... I sometimes wonder if you'll kick me out if I continue to post it every day... because I'm sure it gets boring. :phew: Yep, I changed my ID, some people couldn't tag me because of many '-' and '_'... so I deleted all those little lines and added just one at the end. Now it's easier to tag me! ^^

That's why!!  I didn't know that we could change ID but it's good idea.  ...I'm sure your countdown raise us up in our  sotus festival every weekend!!:D

• Like 5

1 hour ago, delightful said:

waaahhhh... @delightful, that sooo freaking SWEET and CUTE!!!! I really to see those scenes in the series!!! They MUST show that. I sure am smiling now from ear to ear and i look so stupid hahahaha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Spoiler

breathing%20intensifies_zpsockhsuoi.gif

I bet both of them didn't get enough sleep while they made up for lost time "missing each other". Whole night bump bump, yeah!!!  Poor Arthit's a s s.. :lol:

• Like 4

Finally back to the one I really love and miss the most... I'm back SOTUS #FAMBAM!!! Been out of town for a week now due to work... :crazy: can't even used mobile soompi due to crappy internet connections... :tears:

Atleast reading posts now... really helped alot to ease the stress... as always P' @delightful thanks for your translations... and all familiar names... that from the start until now keeps us in love with the novel and series... Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

I'm off to dreamland and continue my slumber! have a great day ahead!!! :heart:

• Like 5