[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Hello I'm new here:) I wanna ask you something: is there any official announcement about sotus airing on 19? Because everybody is talking about that day, but I cannot find official announcement of the gmm tv..

I hope someone can give me a proper answer..

thank you:) this month is killing me!!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pinkmilk0062 said:

Hello I'm new here:) I wanna ask you something: is there any official announcement about sotus airing on 19? Because everybody is talking about that day, but I cannot find official announcement of the gmm tv..

I hope someone can give me a proper answer..

thank you:) this month is killing me!!

Welcome!~

I couldn't find any confirmation on official sites as well but i saw everyone was talking about this^ which is probably the official confirmation that Sotus is coming back on November 19. But somebody may know something else about this.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

...I wrote another chapter :sweatingbullets: ... but I only posted it on Wattpad. I know I asked before, and because ppl asked me to I kept posting it here, but I heard that some ppl were worried because underage people can access it on soompi :sweatingbullets: Didn't want to bother anyone so just posted on Wattpad this time ^^

Chapter Six:  http://my.w.tt/UiNb/HmUA599qgy

Holy richard simmons!  Thats hot!!  Thank you for writing/posting this!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, naboos said:

Holy richard simmons!  Thats hot!!  Thank you for writing/posting this!

2 hours ago, salz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@dreadaeleonkvothejust fin reading your new chapter sooooo hot can't wait for continuation :P btw your gif dp such distraction lol

Thanks (///∇///) Glad you guys enjoyed it :wub:

I haven't read it over since I posted, but later today I'll probably do that. I was too tired to do a final edit last night :sweatingbullets:

*EDIT: Oh and those pics are so cute/hot @salz  :wub:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jujumon said:

I think Krist bit his lower lip when he asked Singto to take the picture...I mean how suggestive is that??? Sexy...

AHHH How did I not notice that?? :wub: This video is so cute. I already watched it so many times before, but just now I did over and over again once more 

13 hours ago, delightful said:

The person filming asked "Do you miss each other?"

Which startled Gun and said "You have a camera?!!"

Then Off was like "Nong(the person filming) has a camera?"

LOL! I think Gun and Off both knew the camera was on them. Gun was just acting like he was surprised that's why Off was teasing him. LOL! JUST KEEP HUGGING!!!!!! AND I want one where Off is the one hugging Gun. I feel like Gun is the one that always makes the moves. Gun seems like the type that needs a lot of love, feeling wise and also physically. P'Off needs to do a better job!!!!!!! GO HUG GUN!!!!!!!!!!

*I feel like Gun and Off is feeling a little threatened by Krist and Singto's fanservice. That is why they're trying to re-claim their throne. No one else from GMM has come this close to their bl fandom. They're both so proud of it. LOL! I don't mind this competition, so I hope they all keep it up and both couples try to outdo the other couple. LOL! 

Aww these two :wub: Thanks for translating! 

That is definitely something I wouldn't mind seeing :phew: Now I wanna go watch some OffGun clips :wub:

• Like 4

Krist :P

CxIdTEsUAAA9xYY.jpg

credit: https://twitter.com/IIce53/status/797732350238932992?lang=en

I think someone was talking about the pose where Krist puts his hands on his hips earlier. Well check out this pic :lol: -->

Spoiler

And awwee so handsome at the beach with his guitar :wub::wub: Does anyone else want to hear him sing live? In person? 

Spoiler

....... I also wouldn't mind seeing him in person here -->

Spoiler

..... all wet :vicx::vicx::vicx:

haha at first I thought he was in a hot tub or something at the was the pool behind him, but that's an inner-tube isn't it? Sorry my mind can't work properly when looking at pictures of Singto and Krist :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

AHHH How did I not notice that?? :wub: This video is so cute. I already watched it so many times before, but just now I did over and over again once more 

Aww these two :wub: Thanks for translating! 

That is definitely something I wouldn't mind seeing :phew: Now I wanna go watch some OffGun clips :wub:

SAME!

Tbh, i'm such a OffGun shipper. At this point nobody can even help me lol can't wait for SS2 of Puppy Honey

• Like 3

Just now, laio said:

SAME!

Tbh, i'm such a OffGun shipper. At this point nobody can even help me lol can't wait for SS2 of Puppy Honey

Ahhh I know right! They're so cute! :wub:

You should come check out the Puppy Honey thread: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/392803-on-going-thailand-drama-2016-secret-love-puppy-honey/?page=1

If you want to :) It's only 3 pages right now

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Ahhh I know right! They're so cute! :wub:

You should come check out the Puppy Honey thread: http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/392803-on-going-thailand-drama-2016-secret-love-puppy-honey/?page=1

If you want to :) It's only 3 pages right now

Thank you so much for that! You made my day (actually night since it's pretty much 11 pm right here lol) <3

15 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I just got a notification for Singto's IG post and he says that the magazine is released now!

Can't wait to see all the full pictures online *search all the possible hashtags on Instagram*

• Like 2

16 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Hehehe ^^ Yes the kissing scenes in japanese BL live actions are generally awkward..... Hopefully with this movie, because of the explicitness of the manga they will at least give us good kissing scenes ;) (I don't think it will be as sexual as the manga, I hope it won't be because I'm scared it will drive too much attention and they would ban it or something....)

I don't know if you know but I also said that there will be another BL japanese live action of a much sweeter manga called "Hidamari ga kikoeru" (I hear the sunspot)..... 

another japan gay movie!! goodness, i don't know that story sorry...... :(

i don't think they would shoot the blowjob scenes tho lol like the stranger by the lake did, instead they'll focus on dark twisted kinky romance plot story between mitsuo and mitsuo, let's hope they choose a real hot one and cutie one for the casts...:bawling:

• Like 3