[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 2016. 11. 12. at 2:24 AM, butterflymania said:

That's awesome!!!!!  I loveeeeeee it!!! I like your sotus world.:) It's so romantic story with a little  bit horror... my favorit chapter is wattpad 9. Hope you try another Kong/Arthit story~~~ :D

....another angst lover here! if possible, I will try another!:wub:

@OTAKU-KUN aw thx for the lovely fanfic!! ♥ 

....Thank you. aw, let's wait for Sotus airing day....hua so hard.....:tears:

@shinnu your pic in post was so good, so use it as my profile photo. Thank you!:lol:

• Like 5

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

No news about the cast yet, they just announced the movie, saying it will be released in 2017 ;) I don't think they will dare to make it as explicit as the manga, because the manga is indeed very explicit :P But at least we'll have a lot of kissing/make out sessions hehehehe :wub:

yeeessss all those explicit scenes in the manga!!!! but i've been watching a lot of gay movies (internationally) and japan still uuugh what to say not really you know when it comes to kissing and make out scenes (lol) but i really love not touching and i will wait in udagawa (those two still my favorite japan gay movie) i hope they'll take this adaption movie seriously because the manga indeed very dark twisted and also very sexy sooooooo goood!!! (CAN'T WAIT TILL 2017!!!!!!!) LOL finally live action of DOUBLE MITSUO!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So when I woke up this morning and saw the new magazine individual teasers, my first thought was how good those poses would look together if you know what I mean :phew:

And then I saw this on Twitter:

:joy:

...wait but where is Singto's hand disappearing to?

:no_mouth:

Its fine to think how good if this poss together...!

otherwise..! This photoshop is bad...! 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

I miss SOTUS so much.. one more week everyone, hang in there! Fighting! ;)

group.png

And here's a photo of Toptap commenting on the couple's photo. TT is asking if this is from their pre-wedding shoot? LOL!

singtokrist.png

Guest delightful
15 hours ago, Amiy said:

What did Krist said here? something about singto? lol... he is so cute:wub: 

He said Singto and him have been too sweet to each other that it's boring now. I guess he's referring to the Attitude photo shoot, that wasn't sweet Krist, that photo shoot was HAWWTT!

41 minutes ago, delightful said:

He said Singto and him have been too sweet to each other that it's boring now. I guess he's referring to the Attitude photo shoot, that wasn't sweet Krist, that photo shoot was HAWWTT!

Agreeeeddd~~ it's super duper hawttt photo shoot tho~~

*But if they want to be moreeeee swweeettttt~~ to each other, that's our eyes n mind pleasures tho~~:D

• Like 5

...I wrote another chapter :sweatingbullets: ... but I only posted it on Wattpad. I know I asked before, and because ppl asked me to I kept posting it here, but I heard that some ppl were worried because underage people can access it on soompi :sweatingbullets: Didn't want to bother anyone so just posted on Wattpad this time ^^

Chapter Six:  http://my.w.tt/UiNb/HmUA599qgy

• Like 13

Just wanted to share with you guys Off and Gun cuteness. Really love their interaction. I don't know why but our P'Off is very docile when he's with Gun. :wub:

Btw @delightful, can you tell me what they said in the first video?

1 hour ago, rapuri said:

5 days.... :sweatingbullets:

Getting more and more anxious... 

I truly can't wait anymore but I will be spazzing so much this Saturday! It's been so long! And as someone said before, Kongpob's shoulder better be ready for P'Arthit's head!:phew:

• Like 12

Guest delightful
18 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

Just wanted to share with you guys Off and Gun cuteness. Really love their interaction. I don't know why but our P'Off is very docile when he's with Gun. :wub:

Btw @delightful, can you tell me what they said in the first video?

I truly can't wait anymore but I will be spazzing so much this Saturday! It's been so long! And as someone said before, Kongpob's shoulder better be ready for P'Arthit's head!:phew:

The person filming asked "Do you miss each other?"

Which startled Gun and said "You have a camera?!!"

Then Off was like "Nong(the person filming) has a camera?"

LOL! I think Gun and Off both knew the camera was on them. Gun was just acting like he was surprised that's why Off was teasing him. LOL! JUST KEEP HUGGING!!!!!! AND I want one where Off is the one hugging Gun. I feel like Gun is the one that always makes the moves. Gun seems like the type that needs a lot of love, feeling wise and also physically. P'Off needs to do a better job!!!!!!! GO HUG GUN!!!!!!!!!!

*I feel like Gun and Off is feeling a little threatened by Krist and Singto's fanservice. That is why they're trying to re-claim their throne. No one else from GMM has come this close to their bl fandom. They're both so proud of it. LOL! I don't mind this competition, so I hope they all keep it up and both couples try to outdo the other couple. LOL! 

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

The person filming asked "Do you miss each other?"

Which startled Gun and said "You have a camera?!!"

Then Off was like "Nong(the person filming) has a camera?"

LOL! I think Gun and Off both knew the camera was on them. Gun was just acting like he was surprised that's why Off was teasing him. LOL! JUST KEEP HUGGING!!!!!! AND I want one where Off is the one hugging Gun. I feel like Gun is the one that always makes the moves. Gun seems like the type that needs a lot of love, feeling wise and also physically. P'Off needs to do a better job!!!!!!! GO HUG GUN!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you @delightful

Yeah, I also think that they knew that the camera was on them. LOL :phew: So cute anyway! Yup, P'Off need to give and show more and more and more love to Gun. He's such a cutie even though he's older than me. :wub: 

Better keep up the effort P'Off! :w00t: 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, orsini said:

yeeessss all those explicit scenes in the manga!!!! but i've been watching a lot of gay movies (internationally) and japan still uuugh what to say not really you know when it comes to kissing and make out scenes (lol) but i really love not touching and i will wait in udagawa (those two still my favorite japan gay movie) i hope they'll take this adaption movie seriously because the manga indeed very dark twisted and also very sexy sooooooo goood!!! (CAN'T WAIT TILL 2017!!!!!!!) LOL finally live action of DOUBLE MITSUO!!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!! 

Hehehe ^^ Yes the kissing scenes in japanese BL live actions are generally awkward..... Hopefully with this movie, because of the explicitness of the manga they will at least give us good kissing scenes ;) (I don't think it will be as sexual as the manga, I hope it won't be because I'm scared it will drive too much attention and they would ban it or something....)

I don't know if you know but I also said that there will be another BL japanese live action of a much sweeter manga called "Hidamari ga kikoeru" (I hear the sunspot)..... 

• Like 2