[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Tick Tock.. Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

SIX MORE DAYS... Next week by this time we would be riding in emotional roller coaster ... :crazy::crazy::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

I just can't wait anymore...

6 days...

6 days...

6 days...

6 days..

6 days...

come on... November 19th can you walk little faster...

Arghh... I miss them so badly...

*Breathe* Breathe*

Last night i watched all episodes once again...

Iam pretty sure by next Saturday, I'm gonna watch them at least 5 times

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, orsini said:

i know that manga!!!! OH GOD FINALLY JAPAN EXPLICIT BL SCENES SINCE EVER!!!!!!! who's the casts?????

No news about the cast yet, they just announced the movie, saying it will be released in 2017 ;) I don't think they will dare to make it as explicit as the manga, because the manga is indeed very explicit :P But at least we'll have a lot of kissing/make out sessions hehehehe :wub:

• Like 2

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing well even during this SOTUS dry spell by watching other BL movies. :)  I've been so busy with RL I didn't have time to visit here. Miss you guys and the boys. I brought some yummies. I'm not sure if these pics have been posted here yet coz I haven't had the time to go through over 100 pages. :sweatingbullets:

:heart:   Medium High Resolution pics from Attitude Thai Photoshoot.  :heart:  :wub::wub::wub:   They kill me every time. Seriously!!!! :lol:

P.S. Thanks @Amiy for sharing the post from attitudethai ig.

P.P.S. I will reply to some of the post from other members. I just need some time. :sweatingbullets:  Thanks for recommending SOTUS fics and replying to my requests. :heart:

Spoiler

14566723_655675581281232_308256348364079

15034978_875982659204172_500809842596773

15046914_1866518716915442_54787293286718

14474446_403241180065652_515706246891202

15047982_373767946295151_325183961663379

• Like 10

Off-topic but I just wanted to say, I've seen a lot of manga recs through MangaFox on here and I just wanted to point out that site has a really terrible reputation in the scanlation/manga community. It's better to use a site like Batoto that respects translators instead of supporting MangaFox through their ad revenue ;)

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, tailor314 said:

Off-topic but I just wanted to say, I've seen a lot of manga recs through MangaFox on here and I just wanted to point out that site has a really terrible reputation in the scanlation/manga community. It's better to use a site like Batoto that respects translators instead of supporting MangaFox through their ad revenue ;)

Ah ok good to know, it seems like we need to subscribe to read on that site, it's free so I'm gonna do it, thanks again for the info!

I was just "recommending" two mangas that will be adapted on-screen next year : Hidamari ga Kikoeru (very soft, sweet manga, nothing explicit) & Double Mints (all the opposit haha very rough, violent, sexual....) 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, delightful said:

Didn't you see those images of what the fans made when Captain and Singto found out that Krist and White hugged? Singto would go hug another person and Captain would go to the shooting range. I get that White is a mafia, but who is always bigger than the mafia? The mafia's boyfriend.. WITH A GUN!

True...! I remember..! No doubt white is Mafia..! Captain seem more innocent kiddo...! I miss him a lot since LS.  Singto looks rude but honestly he looks very decent. Now I realised FanFic krist&singto is more suited then with white..!

• Like 3

@seoha aw thx for the lovely fanfic!! ♥

On 11/11/2016 at 3:56 AM, MaguStrates said:

speaking of gunsmile... I regularly watch his covers on youtube and this would probably be my favorite:

Hide contents

Him and sings were among my biases during love sick. :wub:

THATS IT!! IM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH GUN!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, erngust said:

Awwww this is so cute!! it's 9.30am and I'm still flopping in bed questioning life but this has given me energy again!!

28 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So when I woke up this morning and saw the new magazine individual teasers, my first thought was how good those poses would look together if you know what I mean :phew:

And then I saw this on Twitter:

:joy:

...wait but where is Singto's hand disappearing to?

:no_mouth:

Hahahaha it's disappearing exactly where Krists pinky finger was disappearing in one of the other photos. Krist was exploring but I guess Singto is a bit more adventurous ? !!!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

^omg :nosebleed:

Oh, Krist had a livestream but I didn't catch it because I was outside. 

Here's a collection of things from the FB livestream for those who missed it (I tried to download the video at the time but couldn't figure out how to :sweatingbullets:):

I'll put the rest in a spoiler box :) -->

Spoiler

• Like 7

On 11/10/2016 at 11:41 PM, delightful said:

**Chapter 9 is about 2/3 done, but I ended up watching Running Man and found out it was Gary's last episode!!!!!! I've been so out of the loop with K-Variety stuff!!! My Gary!!! My Monday Couple!! I got a little sad so I decided to come to work. -_- **

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I still haven't allowed myself to watch his last episode :tears:

I've been so buys/occupied with Sotus that I got behind on Running Man and then a week or so ago I ran into my friend and she started talking about how Gary was planning on leaving. WHAT?! It was quite a shock... I wish him the best though... I love Running Man so much :tears::wub:

• Like 3