[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Spoiler

Singto with his (soon-to-be- or already-but-kept-) BF,  Theearthe  --- keeping it discrete with the shadow lurking around :)

Don't worry Arthit as your shadow and the boys were looking out for you, circling and guarding around your Kongpop away from the warm touches of Theearthe... for now :D

• Like 10

10 hours ago, yokas said:

" Don't you P' me !"  - I can not stop laughing :heart:

My friend did that to me once and I found it too hilarious to be serious after that. :sweatingbullets:

9 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:
  Reveal hidden contents

OMG This chapter of FanFic is killing me... Happily... LOL :wub:

Lol....dying happily? I guess I can relate. if Kongpop does the exercise video @Dreadaeleonkvothe posted few days back, I would die happy too 

9 hours ago, salz said:

thank you for sharing all your awesome fics especially in screencaps easier for me to save :)

i love the proposal part so sweet and touching :wub:

and lol that April fool pranks poor Arthit lol and also Kongpope who need to deal with the anger bad bad seniors :P

i even change my dp to KristSingto finally i fell even deeper to this ship there no turning back :P

can some angel make a gifs perfect for dp when the kiss scene is coming soon?i would love to use that part for my dp lol :grimace:seeing never ending kiss gifs on loop

why 2weeks feel like two years lol..well the good part about this long hiatus meaning Sotus gonna airing longer and the OTP and cast gonna get more exposure from Sotus popularity until next year and mean Krist&Singto gonna keep promoting Sotus much longer hehehe:blush:

Ikr!!! Two  weeks seems so far away!!!!!! I don't even know how I've survive this far. Imean just itching to see Arthit and Kongpop even though I know angst is benchmarked for the future. 

8 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

OMG. Thanks for the stories with screencaps...You made me fangirl a lot. More, please! :D

That proposal story was soooo cute

and The story with the facebook pics was so on point.. Jealous Arthit is hot :D 

I was expecting him to order Kong to bed and bump bump for 54 rounds.. lol. 

/faints/

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sing2krist said:

giphy.gif

Hide contents

tsk tsk tsk, Arthit, look!  ... your guards failed you!!! :phew:

here's hoping that their workshop/study together will soon usher in a BL show for #SingtoTheearthe :wub:once #SingtoArhtit fades away... :tears:

Nooooooooo! Kongpop/Arthit is life!!!!:wub:

But I wouldn't mind another Singto BL :sweatingbullets:

51 minutes ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

Does Off really know what he's communicating with that gesture? XD I've seen him do this before..

With his "Nice to f.u.c.k. you" T-shirt sometime before, I'd say he knows and is trolling everyone.  :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pluviophilegirl said:

Thank you @shivyn01 for the ff and good luck on your interview. 

Some photos from our freshmen to brighten our sotus-waiting-tobeonair day 

Thank you so much for Fluke pic. I need it for my story though I still don't know when to put the pic. Its not easy to find lots of Fluke and Gun pics.

3 hours ago, shivyn01 said:

I wrote another story. ...with Singto and Krist as the characters :wub:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/B3aLVAX93x

I need to prepare for an interview yet I'm doing this...:sweatingbullets:

@shivyn01, good luck on your interview.

• Like 5

On 11/4/2016 at 9:14 AM, originalnickname said:

** not following the conversation **

The IMDB page for next year's japanese BL live-action (seems like there's one every year, it'll be great if they keep going with that pace) is finally done/corrected, expect that it's not in post-production (I think they just finished writing the script.....) I'm looking forward to it! (even though we won't be able to see it before late 2017/early 2018:tears:)

The IMDB page + read the manga here :)

i'm excited for this one. i really liked the manga!

20 hours ago, psyc123 said:

A lot of people including me actually shipped these two, the Apron Couple way back during Lovesick

lol. i forgot about this scene. i always associate Film with Per since they did the morning DJ show at the school. i kind of miss T.T. curly hair.

6 hours ago, sluttysaladdressing said:

Does Off really know what he's communicating with that gesture? XD I've seen him do this before..

i agree with the others, Off is probably trolling here....I'm not so sure about some of the other actors i've seen though. a while back i saw Boom making a similar pose. Do Thai kids (teens) in general know what that gesture is supposed to mean, or did he pick it up online somewhere and just copy the pose?

• Like 5

Hello Fellow Sotus Fans. So with the break I am having Sotus withdraws and have decided to finally join soompi to make new friends and have chit chats about this series that I love so much, and also to thank @delightful for all the effort she has put into providing a way for me to understand this amazing series, for both the drama and the novel. YOU DA BEST. 

A little Background info about me, as my name suggests I am from Hawaii, A college graduate with degree in Japanese and I am a nerd through and through. I can nerd about just about anything. 

Nice to Meet everyone!

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, tinyinhawaii said:

Hello Fellow Sotus Fans. So with the break I am having Sotus withdraws and have decided to finally join soompi to make new friends and have chit chats about this series that I love so much, and also to thank @delightful for all the effort she has put into providing a way for me to understand this amazing series, for both the drama and the novel. YOU DA BEST. 

A little Background info about me, as my name suggests I am from Hawaii, A college graduate with degree in Japanese and I am a nerd through and through. I can nerd about just about anything. 

Nice to Meet everyone!

Hi welcome here! :)

You studied Japanese?! That's so awesome!! :wub: I took a course in Japanese, but that was two years ago now so I've forgotten a lot :tears: I wish that I had had more room in my degree to continue with it...

I'm a nerd too :D

• Like 4

16 hours ago, stella han said:

Does anyone know what they're saying?

CwgeEpRUcAAfpDK.jpg

Krist: I want to tell you that I love you with all my heart. Did you hear this? (It's a song)

Sing: Yeaah I did. Do I have to be embarrassed?

CwgeEpRVEAA3how.jpg

Krist: Get well soon then let's play game eiei.

Sing: I am fine now. You said you would come to play last night????

,Translated in red

• Like 14