[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, jia_k said:

mte, that's more than okay. A deep kiss would probably feel out of place anyhow..

Hide contents

Yeah Isak will mature - this show cares about those messages, he'll learn and understand. No worries there imho

Tonight's clip though..........sigh. Even many times proved he lies and manipulates....but I didn't think he could stoop so low. I feel awful for Isak, he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't have anyone there for him now..not only his parents rejected him, but he feels that everyone rejects him and he's living a nightmare. Now the clues could be interpreted as pointing to self-harm too

One thing is good......we don't have to wait a week like with regular shows, an event could happen at any moment on the site. A week of waiting with this cliffhanger would be absolute torture

Spoiler

is there another clip after Isak received the text from Even saying he wants some time? Cause that's the last one I saw. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Reveal hidden contents

is there another clip after Isak received the text from Even saying he wants some time? Cause that's the last one I saw. 

Spoiler

Yes, text message and coming out to Eskild was in the last episode, next one will be airing on 11.11. unfortunately. Checked in tv schedule, so waitin' here again :(

• Like 2

On 11/4/2016 at 7:11 AM, hcpoirot said:

Tew Kisses Athit.

I heard this so many times... Why would Tew kiss Arthit?What about kongpobe?

Another Saturday Without Sotus the series... I really miss them.... :heart:      :cry: :bawling: 

CwdwxSbVQAApKVA.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I'm so sorry, I didn't do it on purpose saying Skam's next ep. will be on 11.11., I've just found new clip on YT and ...:angry:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, oldgregg said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Yeah last night they released the final one from episode 5, and a teaser of a bed scene (with Isak and..? Detective guesses say Even) was suddenly released at 3 in the morning, announcing a hiatus until Nov 14.

New fan updates are here atm ---> @ISAKxEVEN

Let's fast forward 2 weeks lmao I miss Arthit and Kongphob too......this is too much pain

• Like 4

18 hours ago, eliseaplus. said:
Spoiler

Relating to my last post; its kind of beautiful seeing all the Sotus fans doing all kinds of creative stuff to fill in the wait for episode 9. This is evident on this forum with all the fan fictions and fmvs people have shared :love:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, biblioklept said:

I was rewatching Love Sick and...

gunsmile_zpslwb5wce8.jpg

LOL Gunsmile omg :wub:

He looks so bright like a sunshine here. He must be pretty tired to yell continuously in SOTUS hahaha

A lot of people including me actually shipped these two, the Apron Couple way back during Lovesick

• Like 7

4 hours ago, jia_k said:

Hide contents

Yeah last night [---> here with eng subs] and a teaser of a bed scene (with Isak and..? Detective guesses say Even) was suddenly released at 3 in the morning, announcing a hiatus until Nov 14.

New fan updates are here atm ---> @ISAKxEVEN

Let's fast forward 2 weeks lmao I miss Arthit and Kongphob too......this is too much pain

so now SKAM hiatus and SOTUS. why is this my life. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I forgot to put the previous one in the spoiler box thingy. heeh :sweatingbullets:

This is the last one I've done so far for Arthit/Kongpop. :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20161103-101245_zpsbnpbvhkm.p

Screenshot_20161103-101300_zps7dslowek.j

Screenshot_20161103-101320_zpsb9r3yvql.j

Screenshot_20161103-101340_zpscguq7sjn.p

Screenshot_20161103-101357_zpspxmegvco.j

Screenshot_20161103-101418_zpsocddz4qu.p

Screenshot_20161103-101427_zpslipkwpjs.p

Screenshot_20161103-101438_zpsjoyko2zt.j

Screenshot_20161103-101455_zpsjbhkxiug.p 

20161103_101555_zpssaktmzdg.jpg

" Don't you P' me !"  - I can not stop laughing :heart:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

This is the last one I've done so far for Arthit/Kongpop. :wub:

thank you for sharing all your awesome fics especially in screencaps easier for me to save :)

i love the proposal part so sweet and touching :wub:

and lol that April fool pranks poor Arthit lol and also Kongpope who need to deal with the anger bad bad seniors :P

i even change my dp to KristSingto finally i fell even deeper to this ship there no turning back :P

can some angel make a gifs perfect for dp when the kiss scene is coming soon?i would love to use that part for my dp lol :grimace:seeing never ending kiss gifs on loop

why 2weeks feel like two years lol..well the good part about this long hiatus meaning Sotus gonna airing longer and the OTP and cast gonna get more exposure from Sotus popularity until next year and mean Krist&Singto gonna keep promoting Sotus much longer hehehe:blush:

• Like 7

OMG. Thanks for the stories with screencaps...You made me fangirl a lot. More, please! :D

That proposal story was soooo cute

and The story with the facebook pics was so on point.. Jealous Arthit is hot :D 

I was expecting him to order Kong to bed and bump bump for 54 rounds.. lol.  

• Like 6